Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Missouri State Senator Calls For Assassination Of Trump

Missouri State Senator Calls For Assassination Of Trump

Now deleted, of course:

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Secret Service time.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Secret Service time.
    meh, it wasn't a threat. but I would expect the other state legislators to start the process of removing her from office.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    meh, it wasn't a threat. but I would expect the other state legislators to start the process of removing her from office.
    It's Public Incitement, especially in the current political environment.
    Remember Scalise?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

It's Public Incitement, especially in the current political environment.
    Remember Scalise?
    fair enough, so what would you expect? to have her arrested/charged with something?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    fair enough, so what would you expect? to have her arrested/charged with something?
    Yes, but because of leftist privilege she probably will get off with a warning.
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 08-17-2017 at 01:56 PM.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I don't guess the House will scold this Representative half as much, if at all, like they did Rep. Wilson for calling Obama a liar.

Yes, but because of leftist privilege she probably will get off with a waring.
    Hope they give her a White one.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I don't guess the House will scold this Representative half as much, if at all, like they did Rep. Wilson for calling Obama a liar.
    I'm sure, considering she's a state rep.
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

I'm sure, considering she's a state rep.
    Ah, missed that. Thanks for the correction.

Hope they give her a White one.

I meant "Warning".

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I meant "Warning".
    Well I'm glad you missed a letter. Gave me a chance to be a wiseass.

stayin on the gravy train.

Missouri Senator: ‘There’s No Way In Hell That I’m Resigning’
    http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2017/08/...ning-facebook/

“There is no way in hell that I’m resigning. There are legislators who have cheated on their wives, they have smoked in the legislature, in the state capitol. If they have not been asked to resign for those acts, which I do believe that cheating on your wife or your spouse is immoral, I am not resigning for a mistake that I made and that I’m owning up to.”

In a statement issued Thursday, Missouri Democratic Party Chair Stephen Webber called for her resignation.

“State Senator Chappelle-Nadal’s comments are indefensible. All sides need to agree that there is no room for suggestions of political violence in America – and the Missouri Democratic Party will absolutely not tolerate calls for the assassination of the President. I believe she should resign,” Webber said.

U.S. Senator Claire McCaskill agrees. In a statement released Thursday afternoon, McCaskill stated, “I condemn it. It’s outrageous. And she should resign.”[…]

KMOX’s Carol Daniel asked Chappelle-Nadal if she was going to apologize for her comments. Chappelle-Nadal replied, “When the President apologizes, I’ll apologize. I’m not apologizing for being frustrated and angry at the bigot that we have in our White House.

There are legislators who have cheated on their wives, they have smoked in the legislature, in the state capitol.
    Smoking=extramarital sex=calling for the vote of the people to be subverted by a violent, murderous coup d'etat.

Someone needs to pad the walls of her office. And install a better lock.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Smoking=extramarital sex=calling for the vote of the people to be subverted by a violent, murderous coup d'etat.

Someone needs to pad the walls of her office. And install a better lock.
    Typical deflection based on a victim mentality...

$#@! her in the neck...

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    stayin on the gravy train.
    Missouri Senator: ‘There’s No Way In Hell That I’m Resigning’
    Rand Paul has said stuff that is more incendiary to the establishment then the kind of stuff the left is saying. The right can't call anyone snowflakes if they are going to poo poo anyone who says something evil. This is something you can fight politically. Where are people rushing to fund political opposition to these types of politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Rand Paul has said stuff that is more incendiary to the establishment then the kind of stuff the left is saying. The right can't call anyone snowflakes if they are going to poo poo anyone who says something evil. This is something you can fight politically. Where are people rushing to fund political opposition to these types of politicians.
    Randal has publically wished for another politician to be assassinated?

Randal has publically wished for another politician to be assassinated?
    He didn't say more incendiary. He said more incendiary to the establishment. They might find Trump's goofy Celebrity Apprentice persona useful, but they don't really consider him one of them and they certainly wouldn't miss him if something happened to him. They'd just be tickled pink at the way we go after each other in the aftermath, and the chance to slap down martial law.

He didn't say more incendiary. He said more incendiary to the establishment. They might find Trump's goofy Celebrity Apprentice persona useful, but they don't really consider him one of them and they certainly wouldn't miss him if something happened to him. They'd just be tickled pink at the way we go after each other in the aftermath, and the chance to slap down martial law.
    so then what is his point in seemingly equating what Randal has said to what this horrendous leach said?

so then what is his point in seemingly equating what Randal has said to what this horrendous leach said?
    I think I'll shut up and let him clarify himself.

All I know is, the left is more than hypocritical enough to be offended by whatever statement they can contrive to misconstrue, yet be as offensive as they know how. Why he says the right can't do the same when the alt-right is as foul-mouthed a bunch of hysterical, melting snowflakes as the nation has ever seen, I'm sure I can't explain.

I am not "calling" for Trump to be assassinated but I "hope" him and all the warwongers going around to killing and destroying whole swats of people and communities get assassinated. All of them would die a slow and painful death if I had anything to say about it.

The same for the Missouri Senator who most likely supported all of this while Obama was president. Fu*k em all to death.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Rand Paul was shot at?
    He was present when Scalise was shot, everybody there was shot at, he may have been the real target.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

US lawmaker Chappelle-Nadal's Trump assassination post investigated
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40973209

A Missouri lawmaker is being investigated by the US Secret Service for saying she hopes President Donald Trump will be assassinated.

The Secret Service has confirmed they are "looking into the comments" and say "all threats against the President" will be investigated.

The Republican Governor of Missouri Eric Greitens added his voice to calls for her to step down.

He said: "We can have differences in our country, but no one should encourage political violence. The senator should resign."

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    US lawmaker Chappelle-Nadal's Trump assassination post investigated
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40973209

A Missouri lawmaker is being investigated by the US Secret Service for saying she hopes President Donald Trump will be assassinated.

The Secret Service has confirmed they are "looking into the comments" and say "all threats against the President" will be investigated.

The Republican Governor of Missouri Eric Greitens added his voice to calls for her to step down.

He said: "We can have differences in our country, but no one should encourage political violence. The senator should resign."
    Investigating thought crimes has always been a feature of the system. Some people would cheer this move because it is being done on a politician with a D behind her name.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

$#@! her in the neck...
    I have never heard that before. But You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to tod evans again.

Leftists are signing a petition in support of a Missouri state senator who hoped President Trump will be assassinated.
    The petition website IStandWithMaria.com appeared almost overnight after Maria Chappelle-Nadal made international headlines for her now-deleted Facebook post in which she said “I hope Trump is assassinated!”

“We, as constituents and community members and people who feel the same frustration with our current political landscape stand with Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal,” the site states. “We know that there is a huge difference between saying that someone hopes Donald Trump is assassinated and someone calling for his assassination.”
    As if a state senator hoping for the murder or a duty-elected president is even defensible, but that just comes to show you how delusional the more authoritarian elements of the left have become.

More at: https://www.infowars.com/dems-back-s...assassination/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

She should no longer hold office. No elected official should ever hope for the assassination of anyone. She needs to resign immediately.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast