Thread: It's a &@#% Challenger!

It's a &@#% Challenger!

Charger

Challenger

Any questions?

Count the $&#% doors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Then what's this?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Then what's this?

A five star classic with a &@#% ugly paint job and loose nuts behind the wheel.

Then what's this?

Wow. You must not be a very fine person. Very fine people don't post things like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Wow. You must not be a very fine person. Very fine people don't post things like that.
    True.

My first car was a '69 Charger. She was very, very nearly as much fun as the girl who got my virginity and one hell of a lot easier to count on. In fact, she was ultimately more fun, because she actually hung around.

The Dopes of Haphazard were ripping the suspension out from under one or two every week at about that same time. I considered it a criminal act.

I hate that paint job. And it isn't because of the CSA connotations.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    A five star classic with a &@#% ugly paint job and loose nuts behind the wheel.
    These guys say it's a Charger.
    http://mentalfloss.com/article/30999...-dukes-hazzard

So did I. A Charger from way, way back when Chargers did not yet have four doors. And a five star classic. In spite of the &@#% ugly paint job. And famous for the loose nuts behind the wheel.

Why? Does it really look like that Challenger from Ohio that became famous in Charlottesville, and which I have seen a dozen posters misidentify as a Charger?

But never mind the Charger. That car in Charlottesville wasn't one. Identifying a Challenger just isn't that damned hard. Even the ones from 47 years ago look pretty damned similar to the new ones.

Last edited by acptulsa; 08-16-2017 at 08:38 PM.

So did I. A Charger from way, way back when Chargers did not yet have four doors. And a five star classic. In spite of the &@#% ugly paint job. And famous for the loose nuts behind the wheel.

Why? Does it really look like that Challenger from Ohio that became famous in Charlottesville, and which I have seen a dozen posters misidentify as a Charger?
    Maybe they see two doors, think about General Lee and automatically want it to be a Charger.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe they see two doors, think about General Lee and automatically want it to be a Charger.
    Let the crazy Nazis and the goofy violent so-called 'liberal' reactionaries and the press who can't get straight what people actually say and the Misinformation Brigade assume what they want it to be must be what it actually is.

We aren't liars and we aren't morons. We're libertarians. We can call a Challenger a Challenger. Consider it a challenge.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-16-2017 at 08:45 PM.

But never mind the Charger. That car in Charlottesville wasn't one. Identifying a Challenger just isn't that damned hard. Even the ones from 47 years ago look pretty damned similar to the new ones.

Well , I like those colors better .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Well, you have to have a bad paint job if you are having to reproduce the car a couple of times for every episode.

Of course , if they had really wanted it to be cool they would have named it something like Pontiac , Tecumseh , Indian .......

Me too. But I can see how the Ohio moron who thought it came with a ramming prow chose battleship gray.

Of course , if they had really wanted it to be cool they would have named it something like Pontiac , Tecumseh , Indian .......
    And get treated the way the Washington Redskins are? Let's face it--American heritage is all racist now. If we don't wake up in a new world every day, we're guilty of thoughtcrime.

But there was a Dart Seneca...

Robert Mitchum drove one in Thunder Road.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-16-2017 at 09:01 PM.

Me too. But I can see how the Ohio moron who thought it came with a ramming prow chose battleship gray.
    Around here the cops like gray ones .

Around here the cops like gray ones .
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...shades-of-gray

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cars had better names without a doubt.

Firebird, Thunderbird, Falcon, Cougar, Maverick, Galaxy, Gran Turismo Omologato

Car names today sound like a computer password or some new brand of female sanitary napkins.

A possible look of the new Jeep Grand Wagoneer.

Word around the campfire is that they may offer the 840 HP Demon engine package with it.

$#@!ing Italians...possibly the only people on the face of the earth who could get me to willingly fork over 100 grand for an SUV.

A high school buddy of mine had one of these... I remember it has being fast & perfull.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

I'm still waiting for Dodge to release a statement saying that even though the guy drove a Challenger, they do not support white supremacy, etc., etc.

But then again Fiat Chrysler....Fiat....Italy....Mussolini...Fascism

Connect the dots...

Quote Originally Posted by buck000 View Post
    I'm still waiting for Dodge to release a statement saying that even though the guy drove a Challenger, they do not support white supremacy, etc., etc.

But then again Fiat Chrysler....Fiat....Italy....Mussolini...Fascism

Connect the dots...
    You'd think their lawyers would at least make them announce that they don't approve of using their products to mow people down, and it could void the warranty.

But they seem to be smart enough to keep their mouths shut and so avoid sticking their feet in them. It'll certainly blow over faster that way.