Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Facebook Demanding Clear Face Photo

Supporting Member
    North Carolina

Facebook Demanding Clear Face Photo

So suspiciously Facebook demands I send them a clear photo of my face, which they promise to immediately delete. The claim is suspicious activity. Is this typical?
    Equality is a false god.

Armatissimi e Liberissimi

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sounds legit. Send pictures of all your immediate and extended family also. Make sure to spell their names correctly. It wouldn't hurt to put addresses, phone numbers, and email address also. Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Southron View Post
    So suspiciously Facebook demands I send them a clear photo of my face, which they promise to immediately delete. The claim is suspicious activity. Is this typical?
    I dunno as I don't fedbook, but I do know their database for their facial recognition software is hosted/stored overseas and the algorithms were designed by an Israeli company. Guess you have a decision to make, is fedbook worth going into their corporate facial recognition database available to private bidders, or not.

I would send them a clear photo of my middle finger.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    How about sending them a clear photo of some leftist?

Supporting Member
    North Carolina

Well, I am locked out until I do it. I don't have any pictures of myself and no close friends and family are linked to my account. It just seems strange that this would happen a few days after being at Charlottesville.

Well, I am locked out until I do it. I don't have any pictures of myself and no close friends and family are linked to my account. It just seems strange that this would happen a few days after being at Charlottesville.
    Don't answer your door.

yeah I would definitely not do it then. unless you want to be doxxed that is.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Don't answer your door.
    Or better yet, don't be there when they come over.

Yeah. I would be wary. Facebook is used for doxing. Are you sure it's Facebook? Occasionally spammers use Facebook, Amazon, Walmart, etc. letterheads pretending to be that company. This sounds fishy.

Don't send them anything. They will drop the request after less than a month. They run an experiment - How many suckers can we coerce into meeting our ridiculous demands.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    How about sending them a clear photo of some leftist?
    Moldylocks?

Sounds like a scam

Supporting Member
    North Carolina

I'm pretty certain it is Facebook, as it wasn't an email and I am attempting to login through the Tinfoil for Facebook app.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Just create a new account.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Moldylocks?
    Yeah, just be sure the face isn't one of those violent folks who showed up from the far left.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Just create a new account.
    I'll give it a little time and do this if needed.

Lol.... I stopped using Fedbook years ago. Don't know why any of you still use it
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Supporting Member
    North Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Lol.... I stopped using Fedbook years ago. Don't know why any of you still use it
    I use it solely as a networking tool, mostly for those too computer illiterate to use anything else.

My first thought as well. They must be after you.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Did you make any indication on your facebook that you attended the event? Do you ever post about your political views on facebook?

I use facebook the same way you do, if I want to get in touch with somebody it's handy if they have changed phone numbers or email addresses or something.

But I don't 'like' anything on facebook, I don't post anything on facebook. I do have a few older photos on there. My profile picture used to be a photoshopped rendition of me, and now I am wearing sunglasses.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I use it solely as a networking tool, mostly for those too computer illiterate to use anything else.
    Facebook replaced AOL.

Send them a picture of a black guy. Facial recognition struggles with dark skin, and they'll likely approve you rather than risk being called racist.

Find an obscure Youtube video, grab a screenshot from it, and then use a camera to capture that image.

Well of course.... their facial recognition software won't work otherwise.... Then they can put everyone into categories like "to be executed", "to be imprisoned", "to be indoctrinated", "Useful idiot (temporary)", etc.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Well of course.... their facial recognition software won't work otherwise.... Then they can put everyone into categories like "to be executed", "to be imprisoned", "to be indoctrinated", "Useful idiot (temporary)", etc.
    "Useful idiot (temporary)" becomes "to be executed" eventually.

I'd be too crude if I said what I'd send them.

OP - seriously, don't $#@!ing do this.

delete everything and get out.

$#@! a bunch of FedBook.

Do not do it . If you do I can use my israeli banker contact to get me all of your information for a mere pinch of gold dust . Which means someone else can too .

Would it fool the software if the image were reversed?

Dont do it. They want to be able to uniquely identify you everywhere in your life so they can strip you of your self identity and replace it with an obedient consumer identity. Not only is it typical, it is only going to get worse.

GET OFF FEDBOOK.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast