Thread: Man Stabbed By Antifa Mob Outside His Home

Man Stabbed By Antifa Mob Outside His Home

A Vermont man says he was stabbed outside his home by a group of five masked men armed with box cutters on Tuesday, after being labeled a “Nazi sympathizer” for denouncing attempts to ruin the life of a Unite the Right rally attendee — even though he himself strongly disavows white supremacy.
    The victim, Sam Wormer, who identifies as neither right or left, is so concerned about the divide in the country that even after being attacked he wasn’t sure that his story should be told. Leftist friends of his confirmed to Big League Politics that he frequently sticks up for “marginalized members of the community.”
    Ryan Roy, 28, appeared in the Vice News episode on the events over the weekend in Charlottesville. He was promptly doxed on Twitter and a social media campaign made sure that he was fired from his job at Pizzeria Uno. Additionally, the internet mob called child protective services in an effort to have his young baby removed from his care.
    In an interview with Burlington Free Press, Wormer, his former friend and classmate, stated that he was “completely shocked” to see footage of Roy at the rally. The following comments would become the “justification” for being stabbed by five masked terrorists and labeled a “Nazi sympathizer.”

More at: http://bigleaguepolitics.com/man-sta...s-hard-enough/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Additionally, the internet mob called child protective services in an effort to have his young baby removed from his care.
    Tick tock...

I expect this to grow in coastal states, but not in flyover country. THat $#@! won't fly here.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    I expect this to grow in coastal states, but not in flyover country. THat $#@! won't fly here.
    Vermont is flyover country.

That said, I'm calling horse$#@! on this one until some more facts come out.

Something does not smell right about this.

"He would attend anti-war rallies. He was very left — like anti-Republican, very progressive, very liberal, very anti-Christian," Wormer recalled. He said Roy was part of the "fringe crowd" and would stick up for anyone who was being bullied.
    He just changed flavors of statism.

Antifa Protesters Crash Heather Heyer’s Funeral

A group of antifascist protesters armed with purple shields and bats
    showed up to the Wednesday funeral of a woman mowed down by a white supremacist who struck her with a vehicle.

Antifa, a collection of left-wing protesters, decided to crash the funeral of Heather Heyer,
    a white woman who died after a white supremacist drove his car into a crowd of protesters during a white nationalist riot.

Tim Kaine (Hillary running mate)
    Last edited by goldenequity; 08-16-2017 at 12:16 PM.

College Republicans Chapter President Attacked at Vigil for Woman Killed in Charlottesville

The president of a College Republicans chapter said he was attacked and choked by hard-left activists
    as he attended a vigil for the woman killed Saturday at the Charlottesville Unite the Right demonstration.

Ithaca College student Caleb Slater wrote in a statement that masked members of Antifa
    assaulted him at a Syracuse event held on Sunday in memory of Heather Heyer,
    who died when a driver plowed into counter-protesters in Virginia.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Tick tock...
    Ya know, I hate child abuse more than anything, so I used to be a big fan of CPS, but I have to say I was naive. It's really scary how it's morphed from protecting kids from abuse to determining how they should be raised.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post

A group of antifascist protesters armed with purple shields and bats
    showed up to the Wednesday funeral of a woman mowed down by a white supremacist who struck her with a vehicle.

Antifa, a collection of left-wing protesters, decided to crash the funeral of Heather Heyer,
    a white woman who died after a white supremacist drove his car into a crowd of protesters during a white nationalist riot.

Tim Kaine (Hillary running mate)
    So now Antifa are using children for their political message to eh? shameful.

Tim Kaine (Hillary running mate dummy)
    ftfy

Last edited by shakey1; 08-16-2017 at 01:14 PM.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Oh, I'm sorry, but that is $#@!ing hilarious.

"I am woman (?) hear me wheeze!"

Any confirmation on this?