Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Charlottesville: Citizens Behaving as Needed to Impose the Globalist Agenda

Exclamation Charlottesville: Citizens Behaving as Needed to Impose the Globalist Agenda

This article comes from NavyJack over at The Oath Keepers site. It is well worth the read, and I advise to read it at the OK site as there are many pertinent links backing up his theory.

The events last Saturday in Charlottesville were tragic on many levels. First, a 32 year old woman was killed in the mayhem. I am not going to reinforce any of the wild speculation of the MSM or social media regarding the motives of the driver of the vehicle responsible. Instead, I will wait to see what the investigation uncovers. Second, two Virginia State Police officers were killed when their helicopter crashed in an accident that does not appear to have any direct correlation to the rally and protests.

Everyone that reads my articles and follows me on twitter knows that I do not condone any form of racism, including the separatist arguments of the white-nationalists. With that being said the #UniteTheRight event was provided with a permit from the city. I am fully aware of the ACLU involvement at the last minute to get their permit restored after having been cancelled by the Charlottesville Mayor. The permit created an obligation by the city to protect the rally participants. The city failed to meet that obligation. All conspiracy theories aside, the city police, the State police and the National Guard did have more than sufficient numbers and the right equipment to have met their obligations. That they failed to do so is obvious.

Beside the tragic deaths, the other significant outcomes of Saturday’s rally/protest include the following:

1. President Trump has reacquired the label of being a racist and racist sympathizer.
    2. Confederate Civil War Monuments are being dismantled as fast as the mobs and city councils can assemble to take them down.
    3. Antifa and Black Lives Matter activists are gearing up for payback.
    4. The label “alt-right” is dead; and any hope of the white nationalists and neo-Nazis to become accepted into the conservative political movement via their #UniteTheRight efforts are gone forever.

George Soros had the best birthday present possible watching citizens tear our nation apart on live TV.

I have long known that the political labels of Republican and Democrat have no meaning to the elite in my home town of Washington, DC. These labels are merely a way of dividing up the serfs by the oligarchy. The elite in Washington know that the more agitated we are with the antics of the opposing political party, the more money we are willing to cough up to fill their campaign slush funds. Civil unrest is the best money maker since Global Warming for the Washington DC elite.

Unless you live under a rock, everyone knows that what we serfs label as the political left are financed by wealthy Billionaire Globalists, like George Soros. This includes the leadership and materials needed to field groups like RefuseFascism, La Raza, The Revolutionary Communist Party and Black Lives Matter. I have covered these relationships in-depth in my previous articles. What you may not know is that the antics of the political right are also being funded by wealthy Billionaires.

I first became suspicious when preparing the security plan for the initial Boston Free Speech Rally a few months back. Working with the Deputy Police Commissioner in Boston to determine their plans and the conditions of the permit I learned about the background of the event organizer, which was well known to the Boston PD. I will leave his name out of this article, but what I learned is that this individual was a very senior Occupy leader. I spoke with him personally and the heebie-jeebies never really went away. He was being supported by a group of teens promoting the event on Reddit, 4Chan and /pol/. This was also my first experience with a revolutionary white nationalist by the name of Augustus Invictus. At the time, I had no idea what his political ideology was, but I was assured by the event organizer that he was merely a Trump supporter and not associated with the white nationalist cause. By the time I found out that I had been misled, the event was underway. Lesson learned.

This Augustus Invictus seemed to be popping up everywhere in the weeks following. He also seems to be directly associated with events where fake Antifa threats were being made (like the fake Antifa sites/threats made prior to the Boston Free Speech Rally). He was associated with various events in Gettysburg and Houston, plagued with threats from fake Antifa websites all eventually tracked down to “alt-right” trolls on Reddit, 4Chan and /pol/. He also weaseled his way into the ACT America Orlando rally.

When I started to review the evolving situation in Charlottesville, a city that has seen dozens of white nationalist and KKK protests ever since the announcement that the Robert E. Lee Monument would be removed from what was “Lee Park”, now “Emancipation Park”; I learned about a Mr. Jason Kessler, the organizer of the protests. Mr. Kessler not only was leading the effort to stop the removal of the Lee Monument; he was also leading the effort to organize the #UniteTheRight Rally. The event was promoted as a rally to bring the white nationalists and neo-Nazis together with more mainstream conservative “alt-light” individuals unified against the left. What was odd is that the list of rally speakers was decidedly oriented toward the most hardcore racist elements.

Once again, Augustus Invictus was listed as one of the main speakers. Looking deeper into Mr. Kessler, I found that he, like the event organizer in Boston, was apparently a former Occupy supporter. Coincidence? Maybe; maybe not.

I began to suspect that like the La Raza, Black Lives Matter, RefuseFascism and Antifa movements, there was a hidden hand guiding the rise of the white nationalists and neo-Nazis. What I discovered is that Billionaires, including William Regnery II and Palmer Luckey were deeply involved. Mr. Regnery was funding two white nationalist organizations; the first was the secretive Charles Martel Society, and the other was the National Policy Institute; nerve center of the alt-right movement. Mr. Luckey, became a Billionaire at the age of 24 by selling his company, Oculus, to Facebook for $2B. He then used his windfall to fuel the Reddit meme wars leading to the merger of the “alt-right” with the supporters of then Presidential candidate Donald Trump.

When you trace the hundreds of thousands of dollars poured into the rise of Charles Martel Society, Occidental Quarterly, Occidental Dissent, the National Policy Institute and other white nationalist organizations leading to the merger of the Trump movement with what would become the “alt-right” a picture emerges of intense manipulation of the political messaging and a strategy to leverage the rise of the Globalist financed Antifa by creating a counter-Antifa movement. An effort clearly designed to create the exact explosive mix witnessed last Saturday in Charlottesville, VA. Tracing the activities and messaging of both Occidental Quarterly/ Dissent the opposition to the removal of Civil War monuments was clearly the rallying cry for the merger of the white nationalists, neo-Nazis, the KKK and the more moderate “red state” conservatives. The Civil War Monument rallying cry pitted the most violent Billionaire financed groups against each other for what would result in the events of last Saturday.

I always wondered how Black Lives Matter and the Antifa become so interested in the removal of these harmless Civil War monuments. Black Lives Matter had previously been focused on protesting police and leveling claims of excessive use of force against blacks. Antifa had been singularly focused on demonizing President Trump and his supporters. The sudden shift to demanding the removal of Civil War monuments always seemed an odd choice for both organizations. I do not believe this sudden shift was a coincidence.

In the back of my consciousness, I always knew Globalist/Billionaire guiding hands were present. I documented my suspicions in an article reviewing the very first melee between the Antifa (George Soros bus people) and the supporters of Richard Spencer at the National Policy Institute meeting immediately following the election of Donald Trump. I knew that melee was staged at the time and I stated it at the time. I just did not know that the Globalists/Billionaires did not really care about the left/right or Republican/Democrat labels that we serfs hold onto so dearly.

The Globalists/Billionaires are executing a Purple Revolution, much the same as the Orange/EuroMaidan Revolutions in the Ukraine or the Arab Spring but this time right here in the United States. A revolution that is designed to remove Donald Trump from office and restore Globalist/Billionaire dominion over us serfs through succession to one of their staunchest allies; a man who has championed every Globalist initiative for the past 20 years, including the TPP, TISA, TTIP, TPA and NAFTA. I will let you figure out who this successor is on your own. In my next article I will further document the deep relationships between the Globalists/Billionaires on the “left” and the “right” and reveal the strategy of how the succession will take place.
    https://www.oathkeepers.org/navyjack...onaire-agenda/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's why I'm "meh" about the whole damn thing.

Blacks have legitimate gripes about police abuse.

Whites have legitimate gripes about being marginalized and becoming unwanted minorities in their own country.

Everybody should have gripes about the police state all around us.

And all of those get channeled by con men and hustlers into serving the system's goals.

And the Idiocracy grows.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 08-16-2017 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Right?! I mean, I'm having a hard time even addressing this "controversy". I just can't even relate to the conversation people are having. I'm just an individual wondering what the hell everyone is so worked up about.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Right?! I mean, I'm having a hard time even addressing this "controversy". I just can't even relate to the conversation people are having. I'm just an individual wondering what the hell everyone is so worked up about.
    Our merry little band of refuseniks here, are so far outside what passes for "mainstream" thought on either side of the political spectrum nowadays, that we might as well be on the dark side of the moon.

Freedom is not popular.

BLM have legitimate gripes about police abuse.

Whites have legitimate gripes about being marginalized and becoming unwanted minorities in their own country.

And all of those get channeled by con men and hustlers into serving the system's goals.

And the Idiocracy grows.

BLM have legitimate gripes about police abuse.
    That same BLM that always defends blacks who had a criminal record?

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Who gives even half a $#@! about "criminal records"?

And I give less than that about the BLM.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I can relate to this... all part of the divide, confuse & conquer plan, I guess.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to phill4paul again.
    Thanks for posting.

muh public parks and monuments + bad/no parenting + a bunch of fear and pride + a 24/7/365 in$tigator - any reference to an individual's rights and property = b.s. du jour and boiling frogs cheering for more heat.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    ... all part of the divide, confuse & conquer plan, I guess.
    Some here will disagree, but I think it's a waste of time going on and on about what the other side did (like this is a soap opera) and hating on people...which is precisely what the PTSB want us all to do. Divide and conquer. Order out of chaos.

I think we should be spending that time and energy looking into and exposing who is behind all this, who is manipulating and orchestrating these events to bring about their globalist agenda. It's not only George Soros. We need to stop being fooled by all the left / right stuff and look into who the real powers are behind the scenes.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to phill4paul again.
    Thanks for posting.
    outta bullets.

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    Some here will disagree, but I think it's a waste of time going on and on about what the other side did (like this is a soap opera) and hating on people...which is precisely what the PTSB want us all to do. Divide and conquer. Order out of chaos.

I think we should be spending that time and energy looking into and exposing who is behind all this, who is manipulating and orchestrating these events to bring about their globalist agenda. It's not only George Soros. We need to stop being fooled by all the left / right stuff and look into who the real powers are behind the scenes.
    follow the money, I expect.

Quote Originally Posted by Marenco View Post
    Exactly what I've been trying to say. +rep!

ETA: Except instead of "the rich" I'd say the globalist PTSB.
    Last edited by lilymc; 08-16-2017 at 06:44 PM.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

ETA: Except instead of "the rich" I'd say the globalist PTSB.
    Surely you don't think they're poor...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Surely you don't think they're poor...
    Of course not. But obviously not all rich people are part of that very small group of globalist tyrants. That's all I meant.

― Henry David Thoreau

If somebody doesn't want civil war monuments in parks, one way to accomplish the task would be to hire two groups of people to have a violent conflict over them.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    If somebody doesn't want civil war monuments in parks, one way to accomplish the task would be to hire two groups of people to have a violent conflict over them.
    But, first you would have to indoctrinate people into opposing ideology, equally divided.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    This article comes from NavyJack over at The Oath Keepers site. It is well worth the read, and I advise to read it at the OK site as there are many pertinent links backing up his theory.

Interesting how things went down in Ukraine. I remember one nationalist was shot (in the back?) being arrested, and another lost his militia when it was absorbed into the regulars. He was phased out, I forget what happened to him. Charlottseville reeks, everything about it seems phony. People from out of nowhere tacted out in all kinds of $#@!, ffs.

But, first you would have to indoctrinate people into opposing ideology, equally divided.
    Unless it's all acting and the performance is for the media to use.

Its not about the monuments, they're just the MacGuffin bringing all the usual suspects together. If Charlottesville was another false flag ratchet job - and I think the inconsistencies alone suggest it was - then the culprits don't give a $#@! about statues, the statues simply shove the narrative along.

Yes, that BLM, although I suppose I could re-phrase it to just say blacks.

Good article. It all reeks of a staged show (not the details, but the big picture), for the benefit of the billionaire globalists.

Blacks have legitimate gripes about police abuse.

And the Idiocracy grows.
    "Meh" about it until you realize what has happened here. In the push for removal of Trump and benefit of the globalist oligarchy, it has gone farther than that. We have ourselves a real Red Terror going on. Both sides are not looking at this the same.

Generally on the right, we have people who are "WTF, this is just crazy, I'm not a racist".

But on the left, they smell blood. It is beyond Trump now. Anyone and everyone who did not vote for Hillary is now a racist. They think they have the entire right on the run, and will drive them into the sea. You are guilty until proven innocent. Confess, repent and prostrate yourself or else. Re-education camps and gulags are dancing in their fever dreams. A final solution is at hand.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

You don't find a bigger name out there than Rothschild. And Rothschilds funded Soros in the 1960s.

I do agree. The commies do a version of what is apparently called doxxing, which is trying to get people who go to rallies fired from their jobs if they don't like their opinions, or something like that.

Reveal the data of the top donors. Give them press. Hassle them. Someone who owns a lot of stock in a company also funds leftist causes - hurt the company.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    "Meh" about it until you realize what has happened here. In the push for removal of Trump and benefit of the globalist oligarchy, it has gone farther than that. We have ourselves a real Red Terror going on. Both sides are not looking at this the same.
    True enough. My "meh" is perhaps better described as unbiased attention.

I see the legitimate gripes of both sides.

Generally on the right, we have people who are "WTF, this is just crazy, I'm not a racist".
    How many Islamic jihadists have been created by drone strikes and attacks by the US?

The left is creating no $#@!, for real racists, every hour that this goes on and gets even more insane. I'm getting feedback and "noise" every day regarding this.

But on the left, they smell blood. It is beyond Trump now. Anyone and everyone who did not vote for Hillary is now a racist. They think they have the entire right on the run, and will drive them into the sea. You are guilty until proven innocent. Confess, repent and prostrate yourself or else. Re-education camps and gulags are dancing in their fever dreams. A final solution is at hand.
    And they are juggling dynamite and giggling about it.

Bolshevik revolution or Beer Hall Putsch.

I've said this before and I'll say it again: theye continue poking white people, in either direction, to the point where they get "crazystupid", you'd better well be prepared to leave the $#@!ing continent.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Social subversives hiring outside parties to put on a show for the media (their cohorts)....

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...lotte-last-wee

Trump ignited a political firestorm yesterday during an impromptu press conference in which he said there was "blame on both sides" for the tragic events that occurred in Charlottesville over the weekend.

Now, the discovery of a craigslist ad posted last Monday, almost a full week before the Charlottesville protests, is raising new questions over whether paid protesters were sourced by a Los Angeles based "public relations firm specializing in innovative events" to serve as agitators in counterprotests.

The ad was posted by a company called "Crowds on Demand" and offered $25 per hour to "actors and photographers" to participate in events in the "Charlotte, NC area." While the ad didn't explicitly define a role to be filled by its crowd of "actors and photographers" it did ask applicants to comment on whether they were "ok with participating in peaceful protests." Here is the text from the ad:

Actors and Photographers Wanted in Charlotte

Crowds on Demand, a Los Angeles-based Public Relations firm specializing in innovative events, is looking for enthusiastic actors and photographers in the Charlotte, NC area to participate in our events. Our events include everything from rallies to protests to corporate PR stunts to celebrity scenes. The biggest qualification is enthusiasm, a "can-do" spirit. Pay will vary by event but typically is $25+ per hour plus reimbursements for gas/parking/Uber/public transit.

For more information about us, please visit www.crowdsondemand.com

If you're interested in working with us, please reply to this posting with the following info:

Full Name
    Prior relevant experience (as an actor/performer, photographer, brand ambassador, political activist, etc)
    When are you usually available for work?
    Resume (optional)
    If you're a photographer, what equipment do you use?
    Are you ok with participating in peaceful protests (optional)?

FJB

http://yournewswire.com/charlottesville-inside-job/amp/

Police: Charlottesville Was ‘Inside Job’ To Ignite Race War

“We wanted to do our job and keep the peace. But these mother******s in charge really want to destroy America.”

“We [Charlotesville police] were ordered to bring the rival groups together. As soon as they were in contact with each other, we were told to stand down. It was outrageous. We weren’t allowed to arrest anyone without asking the mayor first. We weren’t even allowed to stop the driver as he sped away.“

“The event was being set up as far back as at least May and it went like clockwork.”

If this isn't fake news this is huge. If you could actually get the cop to come forward, maybe the President could give him a new job, and tell this story, it could really do some damage.
    Last edited by parocks; 08-17-2017 at 03:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    http://yournewswire.com/charlottesville-inside-job/amp/

Police: Charlottesville Was ‘Inside Job’ To Ignite Race War

“We wanted to do our job and keep the peace. But these mother******s in charge really want to destroy America.”

“We [Charlotesville police] were ordered to bring the rival groups together. As soon as they were in contact with each other, we were told to stand down. It was outrageous. We weren’t allowed to arrest anyone without asking the mayor first. We weren’t even allowed to stop the driver as he sped away.“

“The event was being set up as far back as at least May and it went like clockwork.”

If this isn't fake news this is huge. If you could actually get the cop to come forward, maybe the President could give him a new job, and tell this story, it could really do some damage.
    If you could actually get the cop to come forward...

What criminal record did Tamir Rice have? In case you have forgotten he was the 13 year old black kid who got killed because some witch (replace w with b) who should have minded her own business called 911 and said he had what might have been a toy gun and then another witch (again use proper letter substitution) who was an 911 operator turned "It may be a toy gun" to "There is an active shooter?"

What criminal record did Philado Castile have when he was murdered by cop? Oh yeah, that's right, AS A CONCEALED CARRY PERMIT HOLDER HE COULDN'T HAVE A CRIMINAL RECORD!

Hey, how did you feel about the Aussie woman who got gunned down by the police after calling the police to report a suspected rape in progress? Are you going to investigate to see if she had a criminal record?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

True enough. My "meh" is perhaps better described as unbiased attention.

I see the legitimate gripes of both sides.

How many Islamic jihadists have been created by drone strikes and attacks by the US?

The left is creating no $#@!, for real racists, every hour that this goes on and gets even more insane. I'm getting feedback and "noise" every day regarding this.

And they are juggling dynamite and giggling about it.

Bolshevik revolution or Beer Hall Putsch.

I've said this before and I'll say it again: theye continue poking white people, in either direction, to the point where they get "crazystupid", you'd better well be prepared to leave the $#@!ing continent.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast