Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Judge suspended after posts about Confederate monuments

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    He didn't compare them to ISIS, he compared them tearing down monuments with ISIS tearing down monuments, both destroying history.
    And both supported by Big Gov.
    There is no spoon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    And both supported by Big Gov.
    As are both judges in this drama.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    As are both judges in this drama.
    *were.

The judge who was able to see both sides of a thing is no longer a judge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    *were.

The judge who was able to see both sides of a thing is no longer a judge.
    Betcha a cyber nickle he's still "drawing a check".....

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    Stupidest comment of the day.

Also, calling me a Leftist is a joke. I'm farther on the American Right than many on this website. Indeed, wanting to retain someone who you agree with in power -like say a judge- so they can force everyone else to do what you think they should do and enforce your vision of what the country should be- that is the very definition of a Progressive Leftist. Believing such would make you an actual Leftist.

Further, ISIS uses political power to force their idea of how things should be on others. This guy wants to do the same. He is more liek ISIS than anyone else.
    Also, calling me a Leftist is a joke. I'm farther on the American Right than many on this website.
    I apologize. Still the leftists are truly are behaving like ISIS. Sorry they do.

People have just gone full retard. We should ban all books about Nazis because Nazis are bad and to have a book with the word Nazi in it is a bad thing and also probably means you yourself are a Nazi.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Turns out comparing people to ISIS makes it seem like your judicial impartiality is in question. I mean, how would we feel going before a judge who said libertarians are isolationist traitors? Probably like he was too biased to render a fair judgment.
    You know what? Great is how I'd feel! I'd much rather stand before a man like that who sounds like a human being than a soulless eunuch who's been long-absorbed into the Borg.

Stop trying to defend such a stupid person.
    The r-selection is strong with you. Thus, your aversion, your repulsion, indeed your terror.

But sorry: there's going to be a whole lot more of this kind of "stupidity" from which you recoil popping up in coming years. The K is coming.

Can't stop the K train.

http://anonymousconservative.com/

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Note the hyphenated and empowering pair of surnames...

Chief Magistrate Judge Kristina Hammer Blum

She's kinda cute in that fake judge outfit
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Stupidest comment of the day.
    Not entirely..

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So when is the Alamo getting burned down because of historical cultural appropriation microaggressions? "Alamo? What Alamo?"
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    So when is the Alamo getting burned down because of historical cultural appropriation microaggressions? "Alamo? What Alamo?"
    Quit trying to make this about dead Mexicans!

This weeks racism de jour is about dead blacks....

Or is it about live blacks who want people to feel sorry for them? I get confused.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12