Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Trump Press Conference Q&A on Charlottesville

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    I am guessing that the network has not asked him because they don't want his answer.
    That or they got his answer and it's going to sit on the cutting room shelf.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In this country it should be obvious that the group with a permit had a right to be there. If others showed up and created conflict then it must be scrutinized. I would imagine if BLM had a permitted rally and the KKK showed up and was not violent in any way and just passed out literature and spoke with a megaphone, BLM would start a conflict and the KKK would be blamed.

This gets pretty unreal that BLM can say kill whites and blacks can demand only black this or that. White people have privilege but no rights.

This is really insane on a Orwell level, and I am not using hyperbole. Just about every talking head out there is flat out lying about what Trump said in that press conference. They aren't just spinning it, twisting the words, or saying that they believe he was lying. The media is reporting that he stated what he clearly didn't state even when Trump clearly repeated himself multiple times. Then it is passed around on the internet as truth, and anyone defending or explaining what Trump said is labeled a Nazi. I don't even like Trump, but I can see this. I've seen this in the past occasionally, but it was mostly limited to only a couple of them at a time and usually crack pots like Racheal Maddow or Glenn Beck. Now it's the MSM in its entirety.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    This is really insane on a Orwell level, and I am not using hyperbole. Just about every talking head out there is flat out lying about what Trump said in that press conference. They aren't just spinning it, twisting the words, or saying that they believe he was lying. The media is reporting that he stated what he clearly didn't state even when Trump clearly repeated himself multiple times. Then it is passed around on the internet as truth, and anyone defending or explaining what Trump said is labeled a Nazi. I don't even like Trump, but I can see this. I've seen this in the past occasionally, but it was mostly limited to only a couple of them at a time and usually crack pots like Racheal Maddow or Glenn Beck. Now it's the MSM in its entirety.
    Seems to happen around here a bit too.
    Last edited by Dr.3D; 08-16-2017 at 02:38 PM.

It's been like this since the beginning and even if you were not a fan of Trump, if you watched closely, this was how all of the MSM was treating him from day 1 when he announced his candidacy. And there is no doubt, they have amplified this to a fever pitch because the Russian narrative has all but collapsed, flying back at them like a boomerang with various invesitgations coming up on Comey/Lynch/Rice/Schultz unmasking, tarmac, IT, etc, and they are building a new angle as a result, so here we are. Since they have refused to attack him on a constitutionality basis, which they could, they instead rely on the ace up their sleeve "racism" and the sad part of course, is it's working.

Quote Originally Posted by Champuckett View Post
    It's been like this since the beginning and even if you were not a fan of Trump, if you watched closely, this was how all of the MSM was treating him from day 1 when he announced his candidacy. And there is no doubt, they have amplified this to a fever pitch because the Russian narrative has all but collapsed, flying back at them like a boomerang with various invesitgations coming up on Comey/Lynch/Rice/Schultz unmasking, tarmac, IT, etc, and they are building a new angle as a result, so here we are. Since they have refused to attack him on a constitutionality basis, which they could, they instead rely on the ace up their sleeve "racism" and the sad part of course, is it's working.
    I've been aware of it to an extent, esp since the 2008 primaries when Ron Paul was so maligned, but I never watch cable news. Yesterday I watched the press conference and then I watched the links on youtube to cable shows discussing the press conference and was shocked at the outright deception. If this is now the norm, unless people wake up fast, we're screwed.
    Last edited by RJB; 08-16-2017 at 03:02 PM.

Now I'm beginning to wonder if both groups that day were funded by the same people.

Quote Originally Posted by Champuckett View Post
    the sad part of course, is it's working.
    According to the same sources who spread disinfo.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Welcome to the last two years..

I was anti-Trump while Rand was running, but as soon as Rand was out, as big of an enemy I am of msm it didn't take long realize what was going on.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

What would a responsible judge say regarding the events that took place?

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    What would a responsible judge say regarding the events that took place?
    Probably "wrong thread"

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...rate-monuments
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Antischism View Post
    "Many sides" didn't commit an act of domestic terrorism by trying to mow down protesters with a vehicle.
    You're kidding right? Antifa commits domestic terrorism everywhere they go.
    "The Patriarch"

I mean, I just specifically said I don't favor those tactics. You can counter-protest without resorting to physical violence.
    Then why don't they? And why do you identify with them when they do?
    "The Patriarch"

Ok, I'm way late to this whole thing. Too busy working. Everyone knows I'm not a Trump fan but that presser was a joy to watch. I really wish I could have been there to see the apoplectic look on the presses faces. I even heard a cut of Micheal Medved saying "for shame Mr. President". I'm loving it.
    "The Patriarch"

"Many sides" didn't commit an act of domestic terrorism by trying to mow down protesters with a vehicle.
    A self identified leftist/progressive tried to assassinate Rand for $#@!'s sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Ok, I'm way late to this whole thing. Too busy working. Everyone knows I'm not a Trump fan but that presser was a joy to watch. I really wish I could have been there to see the apoplectic look on the presses faces. I even heard a cut of Micheal Medved saying "for shame Mr. President". I'm loving it.
    Whatever you think of Trump, from "our" perspective, you gotta love his trolling of the clown show.

$#@!ing priceless...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Outta ammo - EVERYONE here likely knows how I feel about Trump, but the left has gone bat shirt insane over this, and the press conference was NOTHING like what they are pretending at.

Interestingly, the organizer of this alt-reich NAZI party was a radical leftist who voted for Obama. Used to be stuff like that would tickle the conspiracy radars of most folks around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Whatever you think of Trump, from "our" perspective, you gotta love his trolling of the clown show.

$#@!ing priceless...
    It is. Like Gunny says, they're going nukkin futs over this.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Outta ammo - EVERYONE here likely knows how I feel about Trump, but the left has gone bat shirt insane over this, and the press conference was NOTHING like what they are pretending at.

Interestingly, the organizer of this alt-reich NAZI party was a radical leftist who voted for Obama. Used to be stuff like that would tickle the conspiracy radars of most folks around here.
    Maybe a lot of them just take it for granted that agent provocateurs are present at any such goings on. period.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post

Exactly.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

I'm pretty late to this whole thing, too, but I think it's more because I'm having trouble relating to the conversation as its being had. It's all about this group or that group and feelingz and sentimentz. When you see the people of the world as individuals and judge them each by their actions, this whole thing becomes so foreign.

I'm certainly one of the most vociferous critics of Trump in here, but if I were in a car surrounded by a bunch of threatening people with bats pounding on my car, I would have gunned it. Trump did the right thing by focusing on the actions of people on all sides. He deserves credit for that.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

$#@!ing priceless...
    Yeah, not a Trump fan, but that was what needed to be brought to light... he seemed pretty clear on the subject, yet MSM continued to twist the narrative.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Not sure if anyone has stayed up to date with regard to protest permits (lol) at certain historic venues but the permitting system has become rather elaborate. It's especially difficult to land a permit to protest near historic monuments and parks. So keep an eye on any future venues where protests are taking place. Take note of the ease in landing permits versus the difficulty for some others to receive them. Monitor who's involved in those protests. Monitor police maneuvering. Monitor dialogue between media and elected representatives after the fact.

I think that the repeated permit commentary in the video is likely the most important bit. Additionally the fact that it was acknowledged that there were some people who were not there to cause violence. Yet the stormtroopers (who were proudly displaying their military swat gear and strategic crowd containment maneuvering ability again tee hee hee hee hee) did herd them all together.

There's more to say about it. I don't really feel like it, though.

Here's what a free speech zone looks like these days...

Also...

During Ferguson....

After Ferguson....

Ha. Charlottesville Virginia. Back in business.

And, of course, the people will love them for it...

Just talking to myself here. Again. lolol.

Report: Trump to overturn Obama’s ban on military equipment for police

This policy change would allow police departments around the country to utilize excess military equipment, such as armored vehicles, “high-caliber weapons,” bayonets and grenade launchers.

Last edited by Natural Citizen; 08-28-2017 at 10:19 AM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's all a show, kiddies. It's all a show. Problem.Reaction.Solution. And in that order.

It's all a show, kiddies. It's all a show. Problem.Reaction.Solution. And in that order.

That's their strategy, and they do it over and over and over and over again. It's disappointing that so many people are still unaware of this.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    That's their strategy, and they do it over and over and over and over again. It's disappointing that so many people are still unaware of this.
    What do they teach you in school? How to solve a multiple choice test.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345