Thread: Larry Sharpe Epic Charlottesville Rant Deleted?

Larry Sharpe Epic Charlottesville Rant Deleted?

Ok. I'm pissed. I watched Larry Sharpe give an epic speech yesterday on Facebook live about the Charlottesville clash. He put things in complete perspective about the monuments and freedom of speech. The most clear headed response of reason I had heard to that point.

And now its in the memory hole......

Can't find it.......

What is this Tom foolery going on? Can't even find where I responded to the video and it's not in any of my private group feeds.

Did he decide he said too much Truth? Very confusing.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    ...Facebook...

What is this Tom foolery going on?
    Todd, you answered your own question before you even asked it.

It's Fedbook. Speech which doesn't fit the agenda gets flushed. That's what Fedbook is for.

If you find something you like on Fedbook, download it. That way you'll be able to find it again.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Todd, you answered your own question before you even asked it.

It's Fedbook. Speech which doesn't fit the agenda gets flushed. That's what Fedbook is for.

If you find something you like on Fedbook, download it. That way you'll be able to find it again.
    Holy crap I know you are right. He said nothing divisive. I have heard much more controversial. Cant even find it on any search function on the net.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Found it. I know I shared it yesterday but it was completely gone and not in my newsfeed.

https://www.facebook.com/LarrySharpe...type=2&theater
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On fighting corruption:
    Fascism Defined

major purge happening across YouLube and their other branches

Yep I found the link and the video, but I'm just not allowed to share it on my timeline. Facebook sucks.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On fighting corruption:
    Fascism Defined