Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: White Supremacist Leader in Charlottesville Jason Kessler Was Obama Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    A good fomenter is a valued operative.
    An Agent Provocateur, surely.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I scooped everybody with this yesterday. Also this:

The guy who filmed the accident is almost certainly a (maybe former) CIA operative. Really, he is. I am not making this up.

Here's the story he wrote.

Brennan Gilmore's name shows up in some pretty amazing places. And not only did he manage to film the carnage, CNN located him before the video went viral.

https://twitter.com/Minor_Leaguer/st...226112/video/1

'domestic terrorism" , uh...parently everything is considered terrorism . It looked like road rage to me

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Jason Kessler admired "the professional provocateur"

They better go after this guy.
    ...In his other blog posts that have been archived and shared with The Daily Progress, Kessler seemed to foreshadow his future role in the community and the events that took place at the Unite the Right rally.

“I can’t think of any occupation that I admire more than the professional provocateur, who has the courage and self-determination to court controversy despite all slings and arrows of the world,” he wrote in December 2015 as part of a blog post he updated a few times over a span of about two months — his “running thoughts.”...

http://www.richmond.com/news/virgini...12824ad12.html

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I think we knew that before it began. Which is why it is so painful to watch.

These tiki torch retards and white supremacists like David Duke are used to discredit anti-establishment conservative movements.. We defend their free speech out of principle, then get maligned for siding with nazis.. It's like a double-tap against conservatism.
    Now I'm starting to wonder if the Trump presidency is just as credible as what took place in the park. (Are we being played?)

Is Obamacare going to be repealed or are they just going to change it's name?

Ever since white supremacist Chris Cantwell took part in last August’s Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, his life has taken a turn for the worse.
    First Cantwell posted a widely circulated video of himself crying after learning police were looking for him in the wake of the violence in Charlottesville. He surrendered to police in late August, and was indicted on felony charges of using tear gas in December — fellow white nationalists crowdfunded his bail however.
    Although he is currently awaiting trial, Cantwell is still finding time to write and host white nationalist radio shows on his blog, Radical Agenda. Over the last week, however, Cantwell’s popularity on the far-right has taken another nosedive — thanks to his new claim that he is an FBI informant.
    In a recent conversation with the notorious far-right hacker Andrew “Weev” Auernheimer, Cantwell said that he “talked to cops too, gonna talk to the feds soon most likely” and that “the feds want to bust Antifa, and I’m keen to help them.” Weev described Cantwell’s actions as “$#@!ing $#@!ty scumbag behavior” and then promptly leaked screenshots of the conversation.
    Cantwell then doubled down in a blog post Sunday, titled “I Am A Federal Informant,” in which he claims that cooperating with the FBI is the only way to get back at antifa since the authorities in Charlottesville “had given license to masked thugs and terrorists to wage war on the streets.”

More at: https://thinkprogress.org/crying-naz...-540c438c31f0/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12