Thread: Obama's photo tweet about Charlottesville prompts widespread pining

Obama's photo tweet about Charlottesville prompts widespread pining

DGP found a way to insert himself into the current mess in VA with a photo showing his love for little kids of all races:

Barack Obama's record-breaking tweet about Charlottesville prompts widespread pining for former President

'People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love'

Monday 14 August 2017

Speaking after a car hit a crowd of anti-fascist protesters, killing one, Mr Obama chose to quote iconic South African leader Nelson Mandela.
    His tweeted, posted alongside an image of the former US leader speaking to “No one is born hating another person because of the colour of his skin, they can be taught to love. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7892131.html

Related

Obama's Afghan war "escalation"

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/201...-15droneC1.png

"Every Time I Think About Those Kids It Gets Me Mad"

Reporter Asks Obama White House if US Airstrike that killed 11 children is ‘Terrorism’

The 12-Year War: 73% of U.S. Casualties in Afghanistan Occured on Obama's Watch

Iraq/Afghanistan wars disabled 624,000 US troops , Divorces up 42%, Foreclosures up 217%

While You Were Debating Obama’s ‘Selfie,’ U.S. Drones Killed 13+ Yemen Wedding Guests

Most Americans see Obama as Dishonest, Untrustworthy

Obama called "war criminal" & "hypocrite of the century" in Irish Parliament

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    CALExit, then they can make him President for life.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

To think Obama's tweet had received two million likes by bunch of idiots.

At least he's consistent, he seems to see himself as a some sort of racial bridge/connector. To give credit where due, Dems in general tend do a better job at producing color-coordinated-photoops for political consumption.

But when it is not politically beneficial, he seems to pass opportunites for media attention on similar issues.

Bill Clinton's self-proclaimed 'black son' calls on Barack Obama to help him prove the former president is his father - by convincing him to hand over a DNA sample

• Man who say he is Bill Clinton's son has asked Barack Obama to help him
    • Danney Williams asked the President to get a sample of Clinton's DNA
    • 'I know you can understand me. You also grew up without a father,' he said
    • The plea was made in the latest video posted to Williams' YouTube profile
    • Williams, 30, has claimed to be Clinton's son for more than two decades
    • He says his mother, who was a prostitute, slept with Clinton 13 times

By Liam Quinn For Dailymail.com

Published: 6 November 2016

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3910688/Danney-Williams-calls-Barack-Obama-help-Bill-Clinton-s-DNA.htm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...black-son.html
    19 June 2017
    Dead dad: Danney Williams (left) posted a series of messages on Twitter for Bill Clinton (rigth) in honor of Father's Day on Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    To think Obama's tweet had received two million likes by bunch of idiots.
    He predicted with very high (drop the mic) confidence that Hillay would win in 2016.