View Poll Results: Libertarians Have NOTHING To Do With The Alt-Right/neo-NAZIs

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, we libertarians have NOTHING to do with these anti-liberty people

8 100.00%
  • No, I approve of the alt-right/neo-NAZIs atrempt at subversion of the liberty movement

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Restating the Obvious: An Open Letter from the Libertarian Movement

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    No, I don't.
    Thank you for not voting. Still 4 members got trolled into it.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Okay, I guess I am getting trolled, but here's why I think the poll is poorly designed:

A poll question has to be a question. If it does not have a question mark and is a statement, then it should be clear for accuracy. Example: "Indicate your preference for the following statements." This would likely be followed by statements with Likert scale selections.

Your question and your first option are practically identical.

Your first option adds a value judgment to your poll question (you substituted "alt-Right/neo-Nazis" with "anti-liberty."

The second word in your first option is "we." The second word in your 2nd option is "I." You can't assume "we libertarians" from a single respondent because that respondent is answering for himself. The pronouns also need to be consistent.

You put the word "nothing" in all caps. That's a glaring bias.

You used the loaded word "subversion."

There's probably a few more, but my fingers are getting tired from typing.

This poll will close on 09-02-2017 at 07:21 PM Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Libertarians Have NOTHING To Do With The Alt-Right/neo-NAZIs
    • Yes, we libertarians have NOTHING to do with these anti-liberty people
    • No, I approve of the alt-right/neo-NAZIs atrempt at subversion of the liberty movement
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    You too?

I think we have better solutions for the people seeking affordable accessible healthcare, prosperity, happiness, and individual liberties then we do for the culture warriors. Personally I feel I share a greater commonality with republicans and democrats than the alt-right ideology as I have been exposed to it.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by P3ter_Griffin View Post
    I think we have better solutions for the people seeking affordable accessible healthcare, prosperity, happiness, and individual liberties then we do for the culture warriors. Personally I feel I share a greater commonality with republicans and democrats than the alt-right ideology as I have been exposed to it.
    Whenever I hear culture war nonsense from either side...

...it just makes my blood curdle.

So $#@!ing dumb.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politique

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Whenever I hear culture war nonsense from either side...

...it just makes my blood curdle.

So $#@!ing dumb.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politique
    You should retire for the evening. Enough of posting nonsense for today.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Nobody saying that, that I can see or celebrating as far as I can see.

I've already made my position clear: shame on us for sitting around with our thumbs up our asses while an agent of the leftist mob that is gearing itself up for real violence, attempted to assassinate the single most prominent political figure of the "liberty movement".

If the "alt right" has gotten out ahead of us on standing up and finally pushing back against the hate filled, genocidal left, then that's our fault.
    Slam dunk.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

Oh no... sky's falling <panic> <panic> <panic>... quickly!, everyone run around like headless chickens whilst wetting yourselves, for the end is nigh.

Oy.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Nobody saying that, that I can see or celebrating as far as I can see.

I've already made my position clear: shame on us for sitting around with our thumbs up our asses while an agent of the leftist mob that is gearing itself up for real violence, attempted to assassinate the single most prominent political figure of the "liberty movement".

If the "alt right" has gotten out ahead of us on standing up and finally pushing back against the hate filled, genocidal left, then that's our fault.
    You, myself, and others have been beating that dead horse for years, to no apparent avail.

No sense trying to help people who want it not.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Attendance fee schedule:

Single day pass, if white: $10,000.00*
    Weekend pass, if white: $50,000.00*
    Full week pass, if white: $1,000,000.00*

If non-white: free.

*Does not include mandatory-to-purchase-and-wear "So Sorry" t-shirts, an additional $5,000.00
    White people are obliged to self-hate, admit their genetic guilt, submit to ridicule and punishments, as well as agree to sign all of their properties over to White Privilege Conference Committee, who will redistribute the racially ill-gotten booty to deserving non-white people.

There will be a drawing every day for a sacrificial white child. Winner must be under age three and will be throat-slit before the congregation just prior to dinner. All white attendees are required to applaud and call for yet another white child for butcher.

You're welcome.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123