Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitcoin Cracks $4000

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

It's already dropped all the way down to 3970

#crashing
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    It's already dropped all the way down to 3970

#crashing
    $4025.32 now on Coinbase.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    $4025.32 now on Coinbase.
    bitcoin #surging
    - Kim Kardashian

#crashing
    - Kim Kardashian

#crashing
    This is more volatile than the mosh pit at a Joe Scarborough concert.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If you get in at the right time you will make lots of dough. What are you waiting for?

$4032.07

Racing towards $6000.
    Last edited by anaconda; 08-12-2017 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    If you get in at the right time you will make lots of dough. What are you waiting for?
    Who says I'm waiting?

$4061.82

$6000 or bust.

I dunno about that the fans get pretty intense
    - Kim Kardashian

I dunno about that the fans get pretty intense
    And the stage divers go up and down much like the price of Bitcoin.

#surging
    - Kim Kardashian

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    - Kim Kardashian

$4159.25

Should be at $6K by the end of next week.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    You are correct Sir! It's simply been taking a while for the market to value BTC correctly. Starting to get there, but there's still a long way to go.
    Last edited by anaconda; 08-13-2017 at 03:39 AM.

$4137

#crashing
    Last edited by anaconda; 08-13-2017 at 03:56 AM.

Will the Congress be trying to borrow BTC to finance the deficit?

$4038.86 The crash has begun.

This crash, if anything, has provided incontrovertible evidence that BTC is a scam and a bubble. Please invest accordingly.
    Last edited by anaconda; 08-13-2017 at 04:33 AM.

*still kicking self for not getting a bunch when they were a quarter*
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by opal View Post
    *still kicking self for not getting a bunch when they were a quarter*
    This stuff gained 80+% over the last month. The ride is not over

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Will the Congress be trying to borrow BTC to finance the deficit?
    Not as far fetched as it may seem although the US government will be last. Bitcoin is global and there are many smaller governments swimming in debt and crypto may be a lifeboat. It would not surprise me at all if some of these countries very quietly start accumulating under the radar.

How did the fiat system collapse? Slowly at first, then all at once.

$4214.79

This BTC scam is being well played. Curse these people! They keep making us think that BTC has generally accepted value and is continually going up in price. But the wise shall see through this folly.

$4214.79

This BTC scam is being well played. Curse these people! They keep making us think that BTC has generally accepted value and is continually going up in price. But the wise shall see through this folly.
    The jokes gonna be on them, when the bubble pops @ 6000 and crashes back to 4000
    - Kim Kardashian

That's too rich for me. I missed the boat on this one. At one point I had a few coins, and they disappeared on "an old mountain". At this point, it's too expensive, and mining has not been worth it for any coin in my opinion since shortly after ASICs came out. It would feel so defeatist to enter such a heated and volatile market that's way too rich for me just to grab a tiny sliver of the pie, when I had more in the past. It feels like more of a get rich quick scheme for the early adopters at this point, which makes it hard to imagine as a global means of exchange, when one could be designed better through an alternate currency.

Knowing my luck, the moment I were to re-enter the market is when everything would come down. But at this point, it's just too expensive, I'm not rich enough to have as many coins as I've had before so I'm too late in the game, and I don't want to get scammed again. If it were to shoot up to 10k per coin or more, I would not look back on this post as a missed chance, but would think it has remained too expensive. And I don't think that I should be thinking in mBTC instead of in BTC, I think that sounds like something that someone who holds a lot of bitcoin and wants to increase its value would want someone to think, I think I should stay out of places where I could get scammed and lose resources when I should be more focused on survival. Besides, there are already attempts to make cryptocurrency illegal. It's great that some people were able to get rich quick, and it's cool that there's neat technology behind this stuff, but I've been scammed and have lost enough. Maybe if I was lucky enough to still have some currency I'd still support it, but it doesn't seem very practical when it's so much more expensive now and those who got it early have already made their fortunes.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast