Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bitcoin Cracks $4000

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    $4361.77
    $4331.02

#crashing

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    lol I love bitcoin but following the price trends makes me want to off myself. Like many here I'm sure, I've been avidly following bitcoin since it was worth $10 5+ years ago. But I never owned any considerable amount for any period of time. $#@! man, we all could be millionaires if we just bought a thousand dollars worth back in the day. And it will probably go up 10 fold again in a couple years, but I still don't have the balls to invest.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    $4331.02

#crashing
    It will be soon. Probably this session or the next one. OTC is cracking down on the trash penny stocks that are tied to Bitcoin. There will be some money flowing out of both the stocks as well as the currency.

$GBTC is basically an ETF that just holds bitcoin. It is trading at almost double its bitcoin asset value. $BITCF is a bitcoin stock that has no revenue or assets and trading at $815 million market cap.

This is a bubble. It doesn't mean I don't think bitcoin is for real but the fever is about to break at least for a couple of weeks.

$4418.99

#surging

$4382.01

#crashing

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

$4149

#crashing
    Last edited by anaconda; 08-15-2017 at 05:55 PM.

$4149

#crashing

It went to 3800 intraday. Not sure what you call 15% drop in one day. I call it a crash. Bitcoin stocks got absolutely wrecked today. BTCS closed down 32%. BITCF down 38%. First down day after an extended run is more often than not is a top, at least for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    It went to 3800 intraday.
    And now it's at 4200

#surging
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

I wouldn't call the ride over. If it keeps going up even a little bit put into it will see something...

Even my nephew has been passing me money he earns to buy him bitcoin. (Shhh, don't tell the feds about money transmitting!)
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    now down to 3965

Last edited by TheTexan; 08-15-2017 at 11:19 PM.
    - Kim Kardashian

new #alltimehigh

#surging

- Kim Kardashian

Breaking that $4200 neckline on the H&S was important. This might keep going up. Amazing.
    Last edited by muh_roads; 08-19-2017 at 09:57 AM.

It's been ~4000 +/- 500 for almost a week now

#stable
    Last edited by TheTexan; 08-18-2017 at 03:18 AM.
    - Kim Kardashian

$3878

- Kim Kardashian

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    $3801

#surging

$3929

Screaming towards $4000

$4110

Almost back to where it was.

$4221

Up ~ $600 in 28 hours.

Trump rallies working their magic?
    Last edited by anaconda; 08-23-2017 at 04:00 AM.

$4435
    It seems to be quickly crashing back down to $4430
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    It seems to be quickly crashing back down to $4430
    A $100 swing these is a far less percentage change than it used to be.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A $100 swing these is a far less percentage change than it used to be.
    He was describing a $5 swing, not a $100 swing
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    He was describing a $5 swing, not a $100 swing
    Any given current dollar amount swing is obviously a much smaller % swing than a year ago. Sometimes I lose sight of that a little.
    Last edited by anaconda; 08-26-2017 at 03:23 PM.

Any given current dollar amount swing is obviously a much smaller % swing than a year ago. Sometimes I lose sight of that a little.
    Indeed, it goes up a little, and down a little, but is mostly #stable

- Kim Kardashian

$$$ 4600
    - Kim Kardashian

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast