Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: Charlottesville Antifa Steamrolled By Car

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    The basement stairs are a substantial obstacle.

They were there in spirit.
    They claimed to have brought their citronella-scented tiki torches to the last one. But, of course, post rates have fallen rather dramatically since mid-2017... we'll just have to find out when they come back prior to the 2020 election.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Wow its been a year since this incident happened.
    And still no trial. I wonder if this counts towards his sentence?

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    Yes, it does.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Yes, it does.
    What if he is found Not Guilty?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Exactly. And that seems likely given the existing data.

What do you mean?

Lots of profit was made already. Attorneys got paid, judges got paid, court staff got paid. The BAR is happy.

He agreed to be warehouse property and the custodians of the property have enjoyed the fruits of his decision.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

What do you mean?

Lots of profit was made already. Attorneys got paid, judges got paid, court staff got paid. The BAR is happy.

He agreed to be warehouse property and the custodians of the property have enjoyed the fruits of his decision.
    My point is that there is a reason for this:

Amendment 6

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial...

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

My point is that there is a reason for this:

Amendment 6

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial...
    Unless it is waived. It's almost always waived in major cases. Attorneys are not your friends. The longer a case drags on the more money the BAR makes.
    Last edited by devil21; 08-20-2018 at 11:14 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Charlottesville suspect, James Alex Fields Jr assaulted in jail

Ironically, the guy who hit him was convicted of felony hit-and-run involving a death.

https://apnews.com/fffc409c77a0461c8f056b70c05b83bb

Officials say Charlottesville suspect assaulted in jail
    October 26, 2018

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (AP) — A man in custody at a Virginia jail assaulted fellow inmate James Alex Fields Jr., the man accused of driving a car into counterprotesters at a white nationalist rally, the facility’s superintendent said Friday.

Fields was being seen by jail staff in an office Monday morning when Timothy Ray Brown Jr. made his way past a correctional officer and hit Fields “twice on the left side of his body above his shoulders,” Col. Martin Kumer, superintendent of the Albemarle-Charlottesville Regional Jail, said in a news release.

“At no time did Inmate Fields have an opportunity to defend himself or respond in any manner,” the news release said.

A friend of Brown’s told The Associated Press on Friday that Brown was a friend of Heather Heyer, the woman killed in the Aug. 12, 2017, attack, which left dozens more injured.

Fields — who has been described by authorities and others who knew him as an admirer of Adolf Hitler — faces first-degree murder and other charges in Heyer’s death.

Both Fields and Brown were evaluated after the incident and neither had serious injuries, Kumer said.

Brown has been charged with assault and Fields has been given the chance to pursue criminal charges, according to the news release.

Fields’ attorney didn’t respond to requests for comment.

Jay Scott, a friend of Brown’s who said he was with him and Heyer in downtown Charlottesville when the car plowed into the crowd, learned of the jail fight and started a GoFundMe page this week to raise money for an attorney.

“He shouldn’t have to fight it alone,” said Scott.

The August 2017 “Unite the Right” rally drew hundreds of white nationalists to the college town, where officials planned to remove a statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee. Hundreds more came out to protest against the white nationalists.

Prosecutors allege that after the crowd broke up, Fields drove his car toward the area where a racially diverse group of people had gathered to protest the rally. They say he rapidly accelerated his gray Dodge Challenger into the crowd. The car then reversed and fled.

Fields was arrested a relatively short while after the attack. Kumer told AP he was not aware of any other assaults or threats against Fields during his time in custody.

Fields, of Maumee, Ohio, is scheduled to go on trial next month on the state charges he faces. He also faces federal hate crime charges.
    ...In an interview with The Associated Press, area resident Lucinda Carter said Brown is her son and that he called her from jail saying that he had gotten into a fight with Fields.

Carter said Brown told her he hit Fields twice in the face. When asked what she thinks led to the altercation, Carter said: “I think Timothy was affected by [Heyer’s death].”...

...Court records show Brown was found guilty in September of destruction of property and misdemeanor assault. He has appealed the conviction and is scheduled for a December hearing in Albemarle County Circuit Court.

Records also show Brown was convicted in April in Albemarle Circuit Court of felony hit-and-run involving a death and making a false statement on his criminal history. He is scheduled for a presentencing report hearing on Monday.

https://www.richmond.com/news/virgin...70589ce4a.html
    https://www.dailyprogress.com/news/i...d3386f737.html
    Last edited by Valli6; 10-29-2018 at 09:50 PM.

Field's trial quietly started today. Not even a mention on drudge.

Field's trial quietly started today. Not even a mention on drudge.
    I just happened to check today and noticed that the trial just started. He's been in the slammer for a year and a half.

The challenge will be finding an unbiased description of the events of the trial.

So far I've not heard one mention of the fact that his car was hit before he accelerated into the crowd. I think this is the most biased news coverage I've ever seen. Even worse than the Zimmerman trial.
    Last edited by Madison320; 11-30-2018 at 09:17 PM.

A self-proclaimed neo-Nazi was found guilty of first-degree murder for killing a woman at a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Va., last year.
    A jury rejected James Alex Fields Jr.'s argument that he acted in self-defense when he drove his car into a crowd of counterprotesters during a “Unite the Right” rally on Aug. 12, 2017.
    Fields, 21, killed 32-year-old Heather Heyer and injured dozens of counterprotesters when he sped his car into a crowd marching through Charlottesville in response to a far-right rally that had been organized to protest the removal of a statue of Confederate leader Robert E. Lee.

Fields was also convicted on nine other charges, including aggravated malicious wounding and hit and run, according to the Associated Press.
    During his trial, prosecutors showed jurors a meme Fields had shared on Instagram months before the rally that showed bodies being thrown in the air after a car rammed into a crowd of protesters.
    Fields lawyer argued that he drove into the crowd because he feared for his life and was “scared to death” by the violent clashes between the white nationalists and counterprotesters.
    The jury will decide his prison sentence Monday. The law stipulates that they can recommend up to life in prison.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-degree-murder

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

A self-proclaimed neo-Nazi was found guilty of first-degree murder for killing a woman at a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Va., last year.
    A jury rejected James Alex Fields Jr.'s argument that he acted in self-defense when he drove his car into a crowd of counterprotesters during a “Unite the Right” rally on Aug. 12, 2017.
    Fields, 21, killed 32-year-old Heather Heyer and injured dozens of counterprotesters when he sped his car into a crowd marching through Charlottesville in response to a far-right rally that had been organized to protest the removal of a statue of Confederate leader Robert E. Lee.

Fields was also convicted on nine other charges, including aggravated malicious wounding and hit and run, according to the Associated Press.
    During his trial, prosecutors showed jurors a meme Fields had shared on Instagram months before the rally that showed bodies being thrown in the air after a car rammed into a crowd of protesters.
    Fields lawyer argued that he drove into the crowd because he feared for his life and was “scared to death” by the violent clashes between the white nationalists and counterprotesters.
    The jury will decide his prison sentence Monday. The law stipulates that they can recommend up to life in prison.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-degree-murder

As much as I'm opposed to his views, hopefully he can appeal or something, that is ridiculous.. I doubt Trump would pardon him, but he deserves one.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

So far I've not heard one mention of the fact that his car was hit before he accelerated into the crowd.
    Ya, it's really incredible how nobody gets exposed to the basic facts of a case unless you are in some alternative internet subculture.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    As much as I'm opposed to his views, hopefully he can appeal or something, that is ridiculous.. I doubt Trump would pardon him, but he deserves one.
    Trump can't pardon state charges.

I agree.

Not sure who this guy is but he brings up some valid points:

https://twitter.com/AltRightTruth/st...90454953889792

Especially #8. Why wasn't that brought up?
    Also how could he be charged with hit and run (leaving the scene) when people were attacking his car immediately after? They busted out his side window and rear window. What was he supposed to do? Sit there and wait to be dragged out of the car and beaten to death?? Of course he was scared. He saw the violent mobs of antifa earlier, he had urine thrown on him. He decided to get out of there and go home (according to the people that he met there who were also trying to get out of the city and go back home.)

I may not agree with his beliefs, but I do not think this man received a fair trial.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace
    I may not agree with his beliefs, but I do not think this man received a fair trial.
    Read up on Field's attorney.^^^^^^

I'm certain there was a lot of screwery with the entire event, however he was never meant to receive a fair trial in the first place. His court appointed attorney has a long history worth looking into.

When Fields is told several people are severely hurt and one has died, Fields begins crying and hyperventilating for several minutes.

In that same recording, Fields says “I didn’t want to hurt people, but I thought they were attacking me. Even if they were attacking, they’re still people. I feel bad for them”
    A woman who met James Fields at the rally and also got a ride from him to her car said she initially didn’t think it could be Fields who drive through the crowd. “He didn’t seem like the kind of person who would do that,” she testified.
    Bolstad said nobody in their group had any weapons, helmets or flags. She said she did not feel uneased around Fields. They were invited to go to lunch with Matthews and Fields, but declined because they wanted to go home
    //

I'm certain there was a lot of screwery with the entire event, however he was never meant to receive a fair trial in the first place. His court appointed attorney has a long history worth looking into.
    Fields' attorney is friends with Antifa leaders on facebook.

Wow. This is a long article, but it's a very good read. I wanted to quote the entire thing. So this poor guy spent over 2 years in jail, lost his job, lost his home and all of his savings over this.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...verturned.html

Three years ago, one of the strangest criminal cases in recent memory began in Charlottesville, Virginia, where I live, when a young woman sent a series of text messages telling her boyfriend that a man had abducted her, followed by a series of texts, allegedly from her captor, taunting her boyfriend with threats of sexual violence. Her story was strange, and the case was fraught with complications from the get-go, but the accused ended up in prison long after the doubts outweighed the evidence.

This story is bizarre, but it’s not all that unusual: Prosecutors can prosecute even the weakest, most clearly flawed cases relentlessly, and innocent people can end up in jail.

This week, after two and a half years in prison, Mark Weiner saw his conviction vacated. It finally ended a saga in which Weiner was arrested, convicted, and sentenced to eight years in jail on charges of abducting a woman with the intent to sexually harm her.

The Albemarle County prosecutor, who is elected to the post, is currently Commonwealth’s Attorney Denise Lunsford (Note: She lost her bid for reelection and is now a public defender.) . As part of her prosecution strategy, Weiner’s trial lawyer later said, Lunsford “sought the advice of two respected detectives in the city and the county” to pinpoint where the alleged victim’s text messages had originated. Each cop concluded independently that the texts had been sent from near where Steiniger’s mother lived. Lunsford interviewed the first officer for the first time at the courthouse, just before he was scheduled to testify. He told the prosecutor he’d guess the calls came from Steiniger’s mother’s house, not the abandoned propert

Some prosecutors would call that sort of thing exculpatory information that must legally be turned over to the defense. Lunsford thanked the officer for stopping by and said she would no longer be needing his testimony after all
    . (This officer would later call the defense attorney and tell him what had transpired.) The second law enforcement officer offered up the same conclusion. He didn’t get to testify, either.

When defense counsel learned of the cellphone evidence and attempted to use one of the detectives as a defense witness, Lunsford had him disqualified as an expert, objecting to the fact that the defense attorney hadn’t subpoenaed the right witnesses to get the phone record evidence in. When the defense lawyer asked in chambers for a continuance so that he could call the correct witnesses, the motion was denied by trial court Judge Cheryl Higgins. Jurors would never hear what the phone tower records showed. Local lawyers and trial observers were shocked.

Deirdre Enright, director of investigation for the University of Virginia School of Law’s Innocence Project Clinic (disclosure: and a friend of mine), notes that this is where the idea of justice got confused with the promise of winning. As she says, “Lunsford appears to have learned in the middle of her case against Mark that the ‘victim’s’ cell phone tower records contradicted the victim’s version of events, and corroborated the defendant’s. Leaving aside the fact that a competent prosecutor is not learning the underlying facts of her case mid-trial, this was the kind of exculpatory evidence that would cause a fair prosecutor, honoring her obligation to seek and serve justice, to dismiss the charge. Instead, she successfully argued against their admissibility in court. In the wrongful conviction world, the nicest description we have for this phenomenon is ‘tunnel vision.’ ”

At the trial, no physical evidence was presented that in any way connected Weiner to the abandoned house or to Steiniger’s cellphone. No rag was found soaked with a chemical that could knock you out in 15 seconds.

Weiner was convicted by the jury on Steiniger’s testimony. He was immediately sent to jail.

Last edited by PursuePeace; 12-08-2018 at 05:32 AM.

Convicted in the same town that the mayor ordered police to "stand down" once rioting started? Sounds legit.

Fields' attorney is friends with Antifa leaders on facebook.
    Fields was found guilty.

The whole case was bizarre. The judge ordered the first attorney for Fields to recuse himself because that attorney was protesting the removal of the statues in Charlottesville. I don't get that. Wouldn't you want an attorney that wanted to find you innocent? So if what you said is true about Field's attorney the judge basically removed an attorney that had incentive to find him innocent and replaced him with a flakey attorney that has incentive to find him guilty. My sister's son just recently got charged with a felony for making pot brownies in his dorm kitchen. The attorney they hired was a member of NORML (legalize pot group) and my sister considered that to be a good thing to have an attorney that was sympathetic to her son's plight. The judge in the Field's case would've made my sister find an attorney that was against the legalization of pot. That doesn't make sense to me.

The weird thing to me was that nothing new came out in the trial as far as I could tell from the reporting. I thought there'd be some evidence presented on what actually happened during those crucial 15-20 seconds. Was the car struck before Fields accelerated, as the video evidence suggests? Were all those guys with bats and pipes already attacking the car beforehand or only afterwards? Were they surrounding the car but not striking it?

What's really odd is that as far as I can tell Fields did not testify. That's really what I was waiting for. I would've like to have heard in his own words what happened. Did he hear his car being hit by the crowd? Did he see guys with bats coming after him?

I think it was probably a case of manslaughter but I don't see how it could possibly be first degree murder.

Fields was found guilty.

The whole case was bizarre. The judge ordered the first attorney for Fields to recuse himself because that attorney was protesting the removal of the statues in Charlottesville. I don't get that. Wouldn't you want an attorney that wanted to find you innocent? So if what you said is true about Field's attorney the judge basically removed an attorney that had incentive to find him innocent and replaced him with a flakey attorney that has incentive to find him guilty. My sister's son just recently got charged with a felony for making pot brownies in his dorm kitchen. The attorney they hired was a member of NORML (legalize pot group) and my sister considered that to be a good thing to have an attorney that was sympathetic to her son's plight. The judge in the Field's case would've made my sister find an attorney that was against the legalization of pot. That doesn't make sense to me.

The weird thing to me was that nothing new came out in the trial as far as I could tell from the reporting. I thought there'd be some evidence presented on what actually happened during those crucial 15-20 seconds. Was the car struck before Fields accelerated, as the video evidence suggests? Were all those guys with bats and pipes already attacking the car beforehand or only afterwards? Were they surrounding the car but not striking it?

What's really odd is that as far as I can tell Fields did not testify. That's really what I was waiting for. I would've like to have heard in his own words what happened. Did he hear his car being hit by the crowd? Did he see guys with bats coming after him?

I think it was probably a case of manslaughter but I don't see how it could possibly be first degree murder.
    This ^^^. Unfortunately, us peons do not get a "get out of jail free" card when we "fear for our lives."

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    This ^^^. Unfortunately, us peons do not get a "get out of jail free" card when we "fear for our lives."
    I just read a very brief summary of the case, the prosecution lasted for 3 1/2 days the defense was 1 day.

No mention of the fact that the Antifa was armed with pipes and bats and was attacking the car. To me that's by far the most critical piece of evidence.

https://www.whsv.com/content/news/502204161.html

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I just read a very brief summary of the case, the prosecution lasted for 3 1/2 days the defense was 1 day.

No mention of the fact that the Antifa was armed with pipes and bats and was attacking the car. To me that's by far the most critical piece of evidence.

https://www.whsv.com/content/news/502204161.html

Yeah, here's a twitter feed of the entire trial:
    https://twitter.com/NBC29Trials

I want to see a transcript of the trial to see the details. A video would be much better. I've not yet read anything so far to give me the impression that the defense was actually trying to win this case for their client. A transcript would give a better picture.

I wonder if his mother is even aware of all of the videos and evidence in her son's favor. Weird that between Dec 2017 and March 2018, Fields only made one call from jail.

This part I don't have verifiable sources so this is just hearsay, but I read where some people wanted to get together and fund a new attorney for Fields but Lunsford would not allow anyone to talk to her client.
    Last edited by PursuePeace; 12-08-2018 at 11:27 AM. Reason: correction.

Was there no GoFundMe for this guy? Is he that toxic? I imagine there would be people who would donate, just out of hatred for antifa. With a decent lawyer, he'd be able to appeal and get out of that court.

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    Yeah, here's a twitter feed of the entire trial:
    https://twitter.com/NBC29Trials

I want to see a transcript of the trial to see the details. A video would be much better. I've not yet read anything so far to give me the impression that the defense was actually trying to win this case for their client. A transcript would give a better picture.

I wonder if his mother is even aware of all of the videos and evidence in her son's favor. Weird that between Aug 2017 and March 2018, Fields only made one call from jail.

This part I don't have verifiable sources so this is just hearsay, but I read where some people wanted to get together and fund a new attorney for Fields but Lunsford would not allow anyone to talk to her client.
    I was reading thru the twitter feed and came across this:

"The commonwealth rebutted the defense's argument that Fields could not intend to kill Heyer by saying he intended to kill anyone, not specifically Heyer."

WTF? Who needs a prosecuting attorney when the defense attorney is basically claiming the defendant is guilty? What a joke!

Edit: OK, I finished reading thru the twitter feed. What a joke. Basically the prosecution tried to show that Fields was a bad guy and the defense tried to show he was not that bad. I can't believe I waited a year and a half for this. I really thought it would be an actual trial and they'd have witnesses and videos of the actual events that took place. I was especially curious to hear how Fields described the event.
    Last edited by Madison320; 12-08-2018 at 11:24 AM.

I was reading thru the twitter feed and came across this:

"The commonwealth rebutted the defense's argument that Fields could not intend to kill Heyer by saying he intended to kill anyone, not specifically Heyer."

WTF? Who needs a prosecuting attorney when the defense attorney is basically claiming the defendant is guilty? What a joke!

Edit: OK, I finished reading thru the twitter feed. What a joke. Basically the prosecution tried to show that Fields was a bad guy and the defense tried to show he was not that bad. I can't believe I waited a year and a half for this. I really thought it would be an actual trial and they'd have witnesses and videos of the actual events that took place. I was especially curious to hear how Fields described the event.
    Exactly my thoughts.

Just some more info:

https://www.wdbj7.com/content/news/D...501902241.html

Young then played body worn camera footage of his first encounter with Fields. The footage was taken after Fields drove his car into the crowd of counter protesters. Young and Fields were on Monticello Ave. where Fields stopped his car after driving away from the scene on 4th and Water St.

In the video, Fields apologizes more than six times.

When asked why he is sorry he said, “I’m sorry that…that I…I don’t know.”

Fields continued talking to the officer voluntarily.

“I didn’t want to hurt anyone, but they were attacking me. Even if they were attacking…they’re still people,” said Fields. “I feel bad for them.”

Fields told officers that members of “antifa”, short for "anti-fascist" a left-leaning, anti-racist group, were throwing stuff at him.

During testimony, Young jumped ahead to when Fields was in the interrogation room at the Charlottesville Police Department.
    Fields asked the officer how the people he hit were doing. The officer told Fields that people were injured and that one person died.

In the video, Fields appears to go into a panicked state for about two minutes. He was breathing heavily and crying. After two minutes, Fields was able to calm himself down.

While the video played in court, Fields tapped his pencil rapidly and looked down.

Lastly, Fields was taken to the magistrate’s office. Jurors watched footage from an officer’s body camera when the magistrate asked Fields if he had anything to say.

Fields said he saw the two cars stuck at the bottom of the street. He said he had his GPS out and was trying to go home. Fields told the magistrate that he noticed a crowd surrounding the two cars and he felt like people were coming at him.

“I didn’t know what to do,” said Fields.

He said he backed up and couldn’t see much after the crash. In the video, Fields said his back windshield was broken. He wasn’t aware an officer was following him and as soon as he noticed, he said he immediately pulled over.

The defense pointed out that before Fields had his mug shot taken, he asked to clean his face.

Denise Lunsford, Fields’ attorney, asked Young if Fields' face was red and he had tears in his eyes. Young said it appeared as though Fields was red in the face.
    Notice this: "Fields told officers that members of “antifa”, short for "anti-fascist" a left-leaning, anti-racist group, were throwing stuff at him."

So they're a "left leaning anti-racist group". No. They're a radical domestic terrorist group who throw urine and feces on people, intimidate and incite violence, cover their faces, block sidewalks and streets, throw bottles, swing bats and batons, smash cars, etc. etc.

The media convicted him less than one minute after the event occurred.
    The media controls EVERYTHING.

Disclaimer: This is just an opinion of what MAY have happened -
    What if they had given an alternate view, such as this one, which very well could be closer to the truth than what the media pushed:

Last edited by PursuePeace; 12-08-2018 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    Just some more info:

https://www.wdbj7.com/content/news/D...501902241.html

Notice this: "Fields told officers that members of “antifa”, short for "anti-fascist" a left-leaning, anti-racist group, were throwing stuff at him."

So they're a "left leaning anti-racist group". No. They're a radical domestic terrorist group who throw urine and feces on people, intimidate and incite violence, cover their faces, block sidewalks and streets, throw bottles, swing bats and batons, smash cars, etc. etc.

The media convicted him less than one minute after the event occurred.
    The media controls EVERYTHING.

Disclaimer: This is just an opinion of what MAY have happened -
    What if they had given an alternate view, such as this one, which very well could be closer to the truth than what the media pushed:

This. We all knew the second the media was covering this with the veracity that they did, that it was over for this man. Since the initial coverage, all kinds of evidence can be shown detailing the fact that things did not go down the way the media presented them. Having an unpopular or racist opinion is not a substitute for irrevocable guilt. Yet, the court treated this case as if the media was the key eyewitness and convicted based on their take, not evidence, not law. Also, what happened to a "speedy trial, lasting no longer than 30 days"? Did it really take them the year and a half to get all of their ducks in a row to ensure a quick 3-4 day conviction? Lawyers, judges, justice.. what a joke. "Justice" has been dead in this country for longer than we would care to imagine.

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast