Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: Charlottesville Antifa Steamrolled By Car

Sucks that this guy didn't get a fair trial. Certainly didn't help that the guy was a neo-nazi. Had he not been one, his chances of being found not guilty would have been better.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 12-08-2018 at 01:44 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Sucks that this guy didn't get a fair trial. Certainly didn't help that the guy was a neo-nazi. Had he not been one, his chances of being found not guilty would have been better.
    Soon all legal cases will be decided by your politics in any liberal jurisdiction.

That WILL lead to civil war.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Champuckett View Post
    This. We all knew the second the media was covering this with the veracity that they did, that it was over for this man. Since the initial coverage, all kinds of evidence can be shown detailing the fact that things did not go down the way the media presented them. Having an unpopular or racist opinion is not a substitute for irrevocable guilt. Yet, the court treated this case as if the media was the key eyewitness and convicted based on their take, not evidence, not law. Also, what happened to a "speedy trial, lasting no longer than 30 days"? Did it really take them the year and a half to get all of their ducks in a row to ensure a quick 3-4 day conviction? Lawyers, judges, justice.. what a joke. "Justice" has been dead in this country for longer than we would care to imagine.
    This case seems different from the other high profile "right vs left" type cases. For example Jena6, Duke Lacrosse, Michael Brown, Zimmerman, etc. In those cases the verdict in the trial was the opposite of the verdict that the MSM had decided upon. Those trials didn't seem to be rigged like this one was.

Has Individual-1 said anything about this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Has Individual-1 said anything about this?
    Ooooo, edgy. Using the term "Individual-1" instead of President Trump. I bet your wit just makes you the belle of the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    Wow. This is a long article, but it's a very good read. I wanted to quote the entire thing. So this poor guy spent over 2 years in jail, lost his job, lost his home and all of his savings over this.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...verturned.html
    That shows how she is as an attorney. There's other stuff out there about her mess of a personal life and, iirc, a major scandal that was the main reason she lost re-election. I don't recall a lot of specifics but I do remember digging into her background when she was appointed and found all sorts of $#@! about her. It all fit with the serious possibility that Fields may have been a patsy for a psyop. It is a recurring theme with these high profile questionable events/court cases that the court appointed attorney clearly plays for Team State.

(eta: and keep buying those fancy new cars that are capable of being remotely controlled! that'll always end well.)
    Last edited by devil21; 12-08-2018 at 05:32 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    This case seems different from the other high profile "right vs left" type cases. For example Jena6, Duke Lacrosse, Michael Brown, Zimmerman, etc. In those cases the verdict in the trial was the opposite of the verdict that the MSM had decided upon. Those trials didn't seem to be rigged like this one was.
    The media got high on their own supply in those cases and kept reporting on them. With this case, they had about a one week orgy of hate in which they declared him a "terrorist" and maintained a strict boycott. So unlike those other cases, public never had the opportunity to find out the true details of the case.

The agent provocateur speaks out on the verdict:

Chris Cantwell, a.k.a. the “Crying Nazi,” responded to the conviction of James Fields, who was found guilty of first-degree murder for plowing a car into protesters in Charlottesville, by threatening “complete and total destruction” of “Charlottesville and the broad left” in a post on social network Gab.

In his post, Cantwell claimed the conviction would create “an army of fanatics who are ready to die” and “drive us toward [Charlottesville and the left’s] complete and total destruction, as a matter of necessity for our very survival.” But, contrarily, Cantwell also distanced himself and his followers from Fields, describing him as as “best as I can tell… a good, if troubled man” but claimed he was “not a soldier” in their movement.

In May, he claimed to be an FBI informant

More at: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...192327632.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

A jury recommends that the man who rammed his car into a crowd of people during the 'Unite the Right' rally in Charlottesville in 2017 should spend life in prison plus 419 years behind bars.
    James Alex Fields, 21, was found guilty of first-degree murder, five counts of aggravated malicious wounding and three counts of malicious wounding in the incident.
    The jury reached the decision after about four hours of deliberations, according to The Associated Press. The judge in the case will ultimately hand down the sentence.

The 10 charges Fields faced in this trial in the Charlottesville City Circuit Court are separate from the 30 federal charges he faces that relate to hate crimes. One of those federal charges is eligible for the death penalty. He entered a not guilty plea in both the Circuit Court case and to the federal charges.

More at: https://www.yahoo.com/gma/jury-recom...opstories.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    The media got high on their own supply in those cases and kept reporting on them. With this case, they had about a one week orgy of hate in which they declared him a "terrorist" and maintained a strict boycott. So unlike those other cases, public never had the opportunity to find out the true details of the case.
    I think one reason this case was different is that the right wing media never picked up on it. Maybe it was too toxic. In those other cases the MSM would make misleading claims then it would get ridiculed by guys like Limbaugh. For example in the Zimmerman case the MSM started off by showing photos of a mean looking overweight version of Zimmerman and a photo of Martin when he was 12 years old. The right wing media pointed out that Martin was actually bigger than Zimmerman at the time of the incident. It was so silly that they had to stop doing it and move on to a different misleading claim, like the photos that supposedly showed Zimmerman with no injuries to his head. In this case there was absolutely no one to rebut the MSM claims so they got to show whatever they wanted. For example have you noticed how they only show the videos where Fields is hitting the pedestrians and they never show the videos where guys are attacking his car with bats and pipes?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    I think one reason this case was different is that the right wing media never picked up on it. Maybe it was too toxic. In those other cases the MSM would make misleading claims then it would get ridiculed by guys like Limbaugh. For example in the Zimmerman case the MSM started off by showing photos of a mean looking overweight version of Zimmerman and a photo of Martin when he was 12 years old. The right wing media pointed out that Martin was actually bigger than Zimmerman at the time of the incident. It was so silly that they had to stop doing it and move on to a different misleading claim, like the photos that supposedly showed Zimmerman with no injuries to his head. In this case there was absolutely no one to rebut the MSM claims so they got to show whatever they wanted. For example have you noticed how they only show the videos where Fields is hitting the pedestrians and they never show the videos where guys are attacking his car with bats and pipes?
    Isn't the Jury System great?
    Trial by MSM.

Jury system = bad judgements and citizen slavery

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

James Alex Fields Jr. of Maumee, Ohio, pleaded guilty to 29 of 30 federal charges stemming from the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville on Aug. 12, 2017.
    Under a plea agreement, federal prosecutors will not seek the death penalty against Fields and will dismiss the one count that carried death as a possible punishment. The charges he pleaded guilty to call for life in prison under federal sentencing guidelines.
    Fields appeared stoic, with his hands folded in front of him for much of the hearing. He repeatedly responded "yes, sir," when U.S. District Judge Michael Urbanski asked him if he was pleading guilty knowingly and voluntarily.
    Under a "statement of facts," Fields admitted that he "expressed and promoted" white supremacist ideology through his social media accounts and engaged in white supremacist chants during the rally in Charlottesville. He also admitted driving his car into the ethnically diverse crowd of anti-racism protesters because of their race, color, religion or national origin.
    Urbanski scheduled sentencing for July 3.

After Tuesday's hearing, U.S. Attorney Thomas Cullen said he hoped the plea agreement would help the victims move on with their lives.
    "The defendant's hate-inspired act of domestic terrorism not only devastated Heather Heyer's wonderful family and the 28 peaceful protesters ... but it also left an indelible mark on the city of Charlottesville, our state and our country," Cullen said.
    Heyer's mother, Susan Bro, said she and Heyer's father agreed they did not want prosecutors to seek the death penalty.
    "There's no point in killing him," she said. "It would not bring back Heather."
    Cullen said prosecutors had been in talks with Fields' lawyers for months about a potential plea agreement, but did not seek to finalize a deal until U.S. Attorney General William Barr last week authorized him not to seek the death penalty if Fields agreed to plead to 29 counts.

During his state trial, prosecutors said Fields — who described himself on social media as an admirer of Adolf Hitler — drove his car into the crowd because he was angry after witnessing earlier clashes between the white nationalists and the counterprotesters.
    The jury rejected a claim by Fields' lawyers that he acted in self-defense because he feared for his life after witnessing the earlier violence.
    During the plea hearing Wednesday, Fields — responding to questions from the judge — said he has been treated for mental health issues since he was 6. He said he is currently on medication for bipolar disorder, depression, anxiety, schizoid disorder, explosive onset disorder and ADHD.

Jurors in Fields' state trial recommended a life sentence plus 419 years, although a judge still has to decide on the punishment. Sentencing is scheduled for July 15.

More at: https://news.yahoo.com/man-convicted...050344889.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The jury rejected a claim by Fields' lawyers that he acted in self-defense because he feared for his life after witnessing the earlier violence.
    The defense attorneys didn't do a very good job.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The defense attorneys didn't do a very good job.
    They weren't trying to.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

James Fields Jr., the white supremacist who murdered a woman two summers ago when he steered a Dodge Challenger into a crowd of peaceful demonstrators in Charlottesville, Va., was sentenced Friday to life in federal prison.
    Lawyers for Mr. Fields, 22, had pleaded for mercy, citing his difficult childhood and mental health problems. Prosecutors had sought the life sentence, arguing that Mr. Fields’s racist, anti-Semitic beliefs motivated the decision to attend the white supremacist rally in Charlottesville and to attack counterprotesters, killing Heather Heyer and injuring dozens of others.
    “The defendant’s crimes were so horrendous — and the maiming of innocents so severe — that they outweigh any factors the defendant may argue form a basis for leniency,” federal prosecutors told the judge in a sentencing memo. “This is particularly true in light of the fact that he has demonstrated that he feels no remorse for his actions and continues to espouse his hateful ideology.”
    Mr. Fields was convicted separately in state court of first-degree murder in December, and jurors recommended a life sentence. A judge will decide in the coming weeks whether to accept that recommendation.

(Excerpt) Read more at nytimes.com ...

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Interestingly, someone on /pol wanted to send money to James Fields, who is in jail for maybe, possibly, but probably not running down a leftist land whale at the Unite the Right rally, and they found he wasn’t listed in the BOP website, his lawyers wouldn’t return phone calls so money could be sent to him, and nobody can find him.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

In a series of tweets posted last week, journalist Mary Emily O'Hara said medics were "forced" by state police to stop working on Charlottesville counter-protester Heather Heyer. 32-year-old Heyer died from blunt force injury to her chest after a neo-Nazi hit her with his car at the infamous Charlottesville, Virginia, "Unite the Right" rally.

According to O'Hara, the medics believe Heyer could have been saved if they were allowed to proceed with medical attention. The bombshell story, however, was barred from being published by her "former employer," O'Hara said, and she was not allowed to publish it elsewhere. It's unclear whom O'Hara was referring to as her former employer; her work has been featured in outlets including MSNBC, The Daily Dot, NBC News, The Daily Beast, Vice, Rolling Stone, and others.

"The week Heather Heyer died, I had exclusive interviews with medics who said state police forced them to stop working on her after the crash — which they believed led to her death," the journalist posted to Twitter on Monday. "The piece was canceled by my employer at the time, but I'll never forget what those medics told me."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/50768...ign=modelnames
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

https://twitter.com/chris_notcapn/st...36948642996234
    https://twitter.com/business/status/1463243288207626252

Jury Awards Millions in Damages for Unite the Right Violence in Charlottesville
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-deliberations
    AP / Denise Lavoie (23 November 2021)

Charlottesville, Va. (AP) -- A jury ordered 17 white nationalist leaders and organizations to pay more than $26 million in damages Tuesday over the violence that erupted during the deadly 2017 Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville in 2017.

After a nearly monthlong civil trial, the jury in U.S. District Court deadlocked on two key claims but found the white nationalists liable on four other claims in the lawsuit filed by nine people who suffered physical or emotional injuries during the two days of demonstrations.

Attorney Roberta Kaplan said the plaintiffs' lawyers plan to refile the suit so a new jury can decide the two deadlocked claims. She called the amount of damages awarded from the others counts “eye opening”

“That sends a loud message,” Kaplan said.

The verdict, though mixed, is a rebuke to the white nationalist movement, particularly for the two dozen individuals and organizations accused in a federal lawsuit of orchestrating violence against African Americans, Jews and others in a meticulously planned conspiracy.

White nationalist leader Richard Spencer vowed to appeal, saying the “entire theory of that verdict is fundamentally flawed.”

He said plaintiffs’ attorneys made it clear before the trial that they wanted to use the case to bankrupt him and other defendants.

“It was activism by means of lawsuits, and that is absolutely outrageous,” he said. “I’m doing fine right now because I had kind of accepted in my heart the worst that could happen. I had hope, of course, but I’m not terribly surprised or crestfallen.”

Jurors were unable to reach unanimous verdicts on two pivotal claims based on a 150-year-old federal law passed after the Civil War to shield freed slaves from violence and protect their civil rights. The Ku Klux Klan Act contains a rarely used provision that allows private citizens to sue other citizens for civil rights violations.

Under those claims, the plaintiffs asked the jury to find that the defendants engaged in a conspiracy to commit racially motivated violence and that they knew about the conspiracy but failed to stop it from being carried out. Jurors could not agree on those claims.

The jury did find the defendants liable under a Virginia state law conspiracy claim and awarded $11 million in damages to the plaintiffs under that claim. Jurors also found five of the main organizers of the rally liable under a claim that alleged they subjected two of the plaintiffs to intimidation, harassment or violence that was motivated by racial, religious or ethnic animosity. The jury awarded the plaintiffs $1.5 million in damages on that claim.

The final two claims were made against James Alex Fields Jr., an avowed Hitler admirer who intentionally drove his car into a crowd of counterprotesters, killing one woman and injuring 19. The jury found Fields, who is serving life in prison for murder and hate crimes, liable on an assault or battery claim and awarded six plaintiffs just under $6.8 million in damages. The jury awarded the same plaintiffs nearly $6.7 million on a claim that Fields intentionally inflicted emotional distress on them.

Hundreds of white nationalists descended on Charlottesville for the Unite the Right rally on Aug. 11 and 12, 2017, ostensibly to protest city plans to remove a statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee. During a march on the University of Virginia campus, white nationalists chanted “Jews will not replace us,” surrounded counterprotesters and threw tiki torches at them.

Then-President Donald Trump touched off a political firestorm when he failed to immediately denounce the white nationalists, saying there were “ very fine people on both sides. ”

The lawsuit funded by Integrity First for America, a nonprofit civil rights organization formed in response to the violence in Charlottesville, accused some of the country’s most well-known white nationalists of plotting the violence, including Jason Kessler, the rally’s main organizer; Spencer, who coined the term “alt-right” to describe a loosely connected band of white nationalists, neo-Nazis and others; and Christopher Cantwell, a white supremacist who became known as the “crying Nazi” for posting a tearful video when a warrant was issued for his arrest on assault charges for using pepper spray against counterdemonstrators.

The trial featured emotional testimony from people who were struck by Fields’ car or witnessed the attacks as well as plaintiffs who were beaten or subjected to racist taunts.

Melissa Blair, who was pushed out of the way as Fields’ car slammed into the crowd, described the horror of seeing her fiancé bleeding on the sidewalk and later learning that her friend, 32-year-old Heather Heyer, had been killed.

“I was confused. I was scared. I was worried about all the people that were there. It was a complete terror scene. It was blood everywhere. I was terrified,” said Blair, who became tearful several times during her testimony.

During their testimony, some of the defendants used racial epithets and defiantly expressed their support for white supremacy. They also blamed one another and the anti-fascist political movement known as antifa for the violence that erupted that weekend.

In closing arguments to the jury, the defendants and their lawyers tried to distance themselves from Fields and said the plaintiffs had not proved that they conspired to commit violence at the rally.

Before the trial, Judge Norman Moon issued default judgments against another seven defendants who refused to respond to the lawsuit. The court will decide damages against those defendants.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 11-23-2021 at 05:27 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The Charlottesville car driver was in the wrong. He went towards the crowd and a blocked street, not away from it.
    He was following another car trying to get through the intersection, it wasn't a blocked street, he was lost driving in circles because so many streets were blocked. It was a crowd in the process of gathering. You can also see his brake lights going up to the crowd, then some guy hit his car with a stick and they were yelling at him so he thought they were going to attack him and couldn't go back.. but when he hit the crowd and pinned people between him and the car in front that had gone through a portion of the crowd, he realized reverse was the only option.

I still contend if he was doing this on purpose, he would have been going faster, and not using his brakes. I would also contend he wouldn't have $#@! his pants in fear.

Nobody can know for sure, it just doesn't make sense to me the way the media presented it.
    Last edited by dannno; 11-24-2021 at 01:11 PM.

I still contend if he was doing this on purpose, he would have been going faster, and not using his brakes. I would also contend he wouldn't have $#@! his pants in fear.

Nobody can know for sure, it just doesn't make sense to me the way the media presented it.
    The media never gives a full and accurate story. Never.

That being said, I don't remember the details on his accident, but did he lock up his brakes before hitting people? Was it beyond the capability of his vehicle to stop in time?

When he saw his way was blocked ahead, he should have gone into reverse right then.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Looks to me like he drove right into a crowd intentionally.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The media never gives a full and accurate story. Never.

That being said, I don't remember the details on his accident, but did he lock up his brakes before hitting people? Was it beyond the capability of his vehicle to stop in time?

When he saw his way was blocked ahead, he should have gone into reverse right then.
    His brake lights were on and he was slowing down, until somebody hit his car with some kind of baton or stick and people were yelling at him. Then he took his foot off the brakes, I do not believe he accelerated.

Like I said, the crowd was building, so it probably looked like he could get through, he saw the car in front of him get through and thought he could too, but the car in front ended up getting stuck in the crowd, and he couldn't see the car there when he went through the crowd.

I'm not sure he should be found totally innocent, but I do have a strong feeling that he was lost, was trying to get out of there and ended up going down that street, saw some cars that were seemingly able to get through the intersection, attempted himself, then when his car was attacked he probably did legitimately fear for his life.

Looks to me like he drove right into a crowd intentionally.
    He looked like he was going about 10 mph or so.. see when the camera pans up. Pretty sure if it was intentional he would have been going faster.

I also don't see brake lights on that video. I know I've seen a video of the incident with brake lights..

Is it safe to be in a car surrounded by rioters with no way to move?

He looked like he was going about 10 mph or so.. see when the camera pans up. Pretty sure if it was intentional he would have been going faster.

I also don't see brake lights on that video. I know I've seen a video of the incident with brake lights..
    There's always been a bunch of inconsistencies that don't add up regarding the Charlottesville incident. Of course all the videos pointing them out have long since gone down memory hole. Videos were posted even showing conclusively that the driver wasn't even Fields. You'll not find them now, I'm sure.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    There's always been a bunch of inconsistencies that don't add up regarding the Charlottesville incident. Of course all the videos pointing them out have long since gone down memory hole. Videos were posted even showing conclusively that the driver wasn't even Fields. You'll not find them now, I'm sure.
    You will probably be interested in this thread... updated earlier today. The last post is a doozy.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Santa-Barbara

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You will probably be interested in this thread... updated earlier today. The last post is a doozy.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Santa-Barbara
    Skimmed it but don't see how it's relevant specifically to Fields/Cville.

I posted previously in Cville threads how media pics were photoshopped and filled with symbolism alluding to a psyop. Probably this one also.

Almost anything can be faked these days. Did you see the disappearing foot during the Rittenhouse trial? "Compression error" my ass...
    Last edited by devil21; 11-26-2021 at 01:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Skimmed it but don't see how it's relevant specifically to Fields/Cville.

I posted previously in Cville threads how media pics were photoshopped and filled with symbolism alluding to a psyop. Probably this one also.

Almost anything can be faked these days. Did you see the disappearing foot during the Rittenhouse trial? "Compression error" my ass...
    It's relevant because the guy who they are claiming murdered the doctor and his family, they have text messages, GPS locations, materials used to kill them with his fingerprints, it's actually quite amazing how much evidence they have if it weren't so suspicious at the same time, but from the outside it looks like an open and shut case. One thing that threw me off was apparently he paid for an internet psychic and told the internet psychic he did something very bad and asked if he would get away with it. That sounds fake to me, that sounds like they were trying to slip in some solid evidence that was an admission of guilt.

Defendant claims that they hacked all his $#@!, explained what the materials he bought were actually for, and the reason he did it is because he had invented a perpetual energy creating device and cured cancer and the feds wanted both him and this other natural doctor out of the picture. It would be hard to believe if you haven't seen all of the other stuff that was previously posted in the thread that seems to show this guy was in fact connected and an enemy of the federal government.

I don't know if I believe his story, but if I were an honest Prosecutor I would have asked him if he could bring his machine in to demonstrate, and if I were the Judge I would have allowed it. They went so far as to try and debunk his energy machine by saying during a previous demonstration it was hooked up to a car battery - he said the battery was used to get the machine going. They also said there was a wire that went outside of the room, he said that wire went to lights outside to power. Ok, so let's bring it in and figure it out once and for all?

It seems they could have cleared it all up in court, but they did not.

They ended up finding him guilty, it was a bench trial.
    Last edited by dannno; 11-26-2021 at 02:22 AM.

Leaked docs show FBI funded Ukrainian neo-Nazi “Azov Battalion” that orchestrated Charlottesville chaos to stoke racial division, destabilize West

https://www.newstarget.com/2022-03-1...lle-chaos.html

Leaked docs show FBI funded Ukrainian neo-Nazi “Azov Battalion” that orchestrated Charlottesville chaos to stoke racial division, destabilize West

https://www.newstarget.com/2022-03-1...lle-chaos.html
    Read the linked article so this is what passes for journalism in 2022? Phrases like "appear to indicate" and "believe to have participated" are in this article. And the pdf file of the FBI agent's report is no better. A few members of the rise above movement traveled to Germany, Italy, and the Ukraine to "celebrate Hitler's birthday." Wow I'm terrified! This reminds me of how it was back in the 80's when there was a hysteria about heavy metal music, devil worshipping, and Dungeons and Dragons. I guess neo-nazis are the new boogie man.

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast