Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Charlottesville Antifa Steamrolled By Car

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I know a lot of you will find this is interesting: up until 2015 or so, Jason Kessler was involved in Occupy and supported President Obama.

Somebody who archives better than I do should screen cap that before it disappears.
    Just as I thought the SPLC talking points.

ETA:

This is the kind of crap SPLC spews, but I am sure most people know this.

Paul, the former Texas congressman and Republican presidential candidate, is the keynote speaker of the weeklong conference slated for Sept. 8-13 in Niagara Falls, Ontario. A physician before entering politics, Paul got into considerable hot water in 2008 when The New Republic published “Angry White Man,” an article about the contents of newsletters he published. What the newsletters revealed, the magazine reported, “are decades worth of obsession with conspiracies, sympathy for the right-wing militia movement, and deeply held bigotry against blacks, Jews and gays.” Paul denied writing the newsletters that bore his name.
    https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/...tic-conference
    Last edited by donnay; 08-14-2017 at 09:39 AM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would bet that if the driver kept his mouth shut to the police and only says, "I feared for my life," he stands a good chance of getting acquitted.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by merkelstan View Post
    "ACLU confirms that police were given stand-down order. This invited the violence the city used to shut down a court-permitted protest." https://t.co/FQUhcYaIIm
    — Robert Barnes (@Barnes_Law) August 12, 2017
    Don Gathers, deacon at First Baptist Church in Charlottesville, says the police response was "reprehensible" and an "embarrassment."

Driver appears to have been attacked by mob with baseball bats before hitting the gas.

http://www.departmentofmeme...

2nd Video: https://www.youtube.com/wat...

NO police anywhere...
    Wow, the news has really suppressed that "minor" little detail. I hadn't heard about it until I read your post. No mention of the bats in Wikipedia either.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I would bet that if the driver kept his mouth shut to the police and only says, "I feared for my life," he stands a good chance of getting acquitted.
    It occurred to me that the guys with bats were on the car really FAST. It makes more sense that they had already started beating the car before the car hit the protestors. If the protestors were just standing around and all of a sudden, out of nowhere a car rammed them, wouldn't it take a few seconds to process what happened before you decided to beat the car with bats?

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    It occurred to me that the guys with bats were on the car really FAST. It makes more sense that they had already started beating the car before the car hit the protestors. If the protestors were just standing around and all of a sudden, out of nowhere a car rammed them, wouldn't it take a few seconds to process what happened before you decided to beat the car with bats?
    there is one video from the rear that makes it definitive that the car was hit by a bat before the acceleration.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    there is one video from the rear that makes it definitive that the car was hit by a bat before the acceleration.
    Yeah, I think I saw that one, although I couldn't tell exactly what the guy was swinging or if it connected. But it fits with the other video that show the guys running after the car and smashing the back windshield.

He's actually just driving down the street at a pretty reasonable rate of speed surrounded by a violent and dangerous crowd and it isn't until the car is attacked with a bat that he starts accelerating. Crowd in front of him is completely obscuring the cars he is about to crash in to. This is complete and utter vindication for the driver and MSM has been caught red handed trying to invent an "act of terrorism". This is what total narrative collapse looks like:

/Po/ actually has screenshots from different angles showing the car being attacked immediately prior to acceleration, during acceleration, and after the accident. Driver was being attacked at every point during the incident.

I know a lot of you will find this is interesting: up until 2015 or so, Jason Kessler was involved in Occupy and supported President Obama.

Somebody who archives better than I do should screen cap that before it disappears.

Hey isn't this the same guy?

nternet sleuths discovered a CNN report on Occupy Wall St. from five years ago submitted by “CNN Assignment Editor Jason Kessler.” Same guy?

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Repor.../38/38/Y/M.htm
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Lots of interesting stuff being dug up by the tinfoil crews on other sites that indicate he is a patsy.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Lots of interesting stuff being dug up by the tinfoil crews on other sites that indicate he is a patsy.
    I agree. There are a lot of things not right with this whole weekend. I should have started off with "Under normal circumstances..."

Really, this is kind of a wait and see...

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would not be shocked to learn he is on a government payroll.

After being challenged on a statement I made, I can't find any proof the organizer is a white supremacist although that is being widely reported. He publicly took on the black vice-mayor who tweeted lots of racist stuff - that's when it seems he parted with the left.

Did he invite the White Supremacists to the rally, or did they just glob on?

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    He's actually just driving down the street at a pretty reasonable rate of speed surrounded by a violent and dangerous crowd and it isn't until the car is attacked with a bat that he starts accelerating. Crowd in front of him is completely obscuring the cars he is about to crash in to. This is complete and utter vindication for the driver and MSM has been caught red handed trying to invent an "act of terrorism". This is what total narrative collapse looks like:

/Po/ actually has screenshots from different angles showing the car being attacked immediately prior to acceleration, during acceleration, and after the accident. Driver was being attacked at every point during the incident.
    This is getting really interesting. I just watched CNN at lunch and this is most biased I've ever seen them. They're in full attack mode. It's all Trump's fault according to their "experts". As they went to a commercial break they said more updates were coming up next on the actual case. They showed footage of the car ramming people, but they cut the baseball bat part. None of the updates mentioned any possibility of the driver being innocent or the bats. It was all about whether the crime should be classified as a terrorist act and whether they had "accomplices". Like I said, this is going to get interesting. I've never seen the media and the politicians so invested in an outcome. But unless those videos are fake, he's pretty obviously innocent.

Vice-Mayor Wesley J. Bellamy is a pig and a racist

Never mind Vice-Mayor Wes Bellamy's backpack. The man is a disgusting pig and a racist!
    Check out some of his past tweets! https://www.blackandblondemedia.com/...ynist-democrat

(Love how CNN accepted his BS explanation and just moved on.)

Also caught speeding...without a license... http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/on...9bb30f31a.html

This is getting really interesting. I just watched CNN at lunch and this is most biased I've ever seen them.
    They've made their spin and now they're lying in it.

And lying. And lying...
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    They've made their spin and now they're lying in it.

And lying. And lying...
    My guess is the media is first going to ratchet this down to "a little damage to your car doesn't justify murder."

All part of the setup. The prosecutor will overzealously charge for murder instead of a safer charge of vehicular manslaughter. The driver can claim "I was scared for my life and didn't intent to hit anyone" He will get off. The left will then melt down, claim white privilege, Trump's a Nazi, more riots, more staged violence, rinse / repeat.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    All part of the setup. The prosecutor will overzealously charge for murder instead of a safer charge of vehicular manslaughter. The driver can claim "I was scared for my life and didn't intent to hit anyone" He will get off. The left will then melt down, claim white privilege, Trump's a Nazi, more riots, more staged violence, rinse / repeat.
    Something like that happened in the Rodney King trial. They tried the cops for attempted murder instead of assault, if I recall correctly.
    ETA. This will give the populace another riot and another weekend of top-notch entertainment--. Er I meant news.
    Last edited by RJB; 08-14-2017 at 12:38 PM.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Something like that happened in the Rodney King trial. They tried the cops for attempted murder instead of assault, if I recall correctly.
    ETA. This will give the populace another riot and another weekend of top-notch entertainment--. Er I meant news.
    When it's a common pleb, they charge everything possible to secure some kind of conviction. As assault is always part of an attempted murder, for example, so both are charged. It's one of the ways to determine whether someone is a patsy or a genuine suspect. No charge is left on the table for genuine suspects.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    I'm mad at myself for being fooled by first reports. Dang, this is like the 6th time I've been fooled by initial reports. Jena 6, Duke Lacrosse, George Zimmerman, Michael Brown, etc. damn.

I still think this one is going to be tough for the media to walk back because of the Trump angle. They don't want to let Trump off the hook.

“She always stands up for what she believes in and we had spoken about mixed race couples and families,” her friend Lauren Moon told the news outlet.
    IS this circa 1972?
    Was this really on the list of issues that these protests were about?

Trump had invoked Israel's separation Wall while lobbying for his border Wall plan and had called Hillary Clinton a hypocrite (Trump calls out Hillary Clinton for her support for Israel’s separation wall).

Do some of his supporters or some folks on far-right want to make America like Israel in establishing boundaries in other areas too?
    Trump had metioned only Wall boundary but besides having border Wall, Israel has also banned marriages between people of different races if recall old news correctly.

"Hello, I'm Daniel"
    A Palestinian man has been convicted of rape after having consensual sex with an Israeli woman who believed he was Jewish because he introduced himself as "Daniel".

Quote Originally Posted by navy-vet View Post
    I just heard that a Va Police chopper was shot down?

I was not able to find a thread about it but that's what I thought when I heard a police chopper crashed. It doesn't take much to shoot down a chopper...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

This belongs in this thread too.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    I was not able to find a thread about it but that's what I thought when I heard a police chopper crashed. It doesn't take much to shoot down a chopper...
    So let's say this alt-right kid who ran over people was scared to death of the mob that was about to attack him, and let's say Antifa shot down the police helicopter.

Who are the terrorists?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

man was fired from his job after a photo of him at the deadly Charlottesville white-supremacist rally went viral

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/man-f...141546570.html

White nationalists who participated in the deadly rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, over the weekend are being identified on social media, and at least one man has lost his job as a result.

Top Dog, a hot-dog restaurant in Berkeley, California, said it fired Cole White on Saturday after the man was named by a Twitter account devoted to outing rally participants.
    "Effective Saturday 12th August, Cole White no longer works at Top Dog," read a sign posted outside the restaurant on Sunday. "The actions of those in Charlottesville are not supported by Top Dog. We believe in individual freedom and voluntary association for everyone."
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    man was fired from his job after a photo of him at the deadly Charlottesville white-supremacist rally went viral

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/man-f...141546570.html

"Effective Saturday 12th August, Cole White no longer works at Top Dog," read a sign posted outside the restaurant on Sunday. "The actions of those in Charlottesville are not supported by Top Dog. We believe in individual freedom and voluntary association for everyone."
    Voluntary association for everyone? Or just certain groups? What about Black Lives Matter? Hmmmm. I call BS.

Not that I should have to state this on a Ron Paul website but obviously all discrimination laws are wrong.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Voluntary association for everyone? Or just certain groups? What about Black Lives Matter? Hmmmm. I call BS.

Not that I should have to state this on a Ron Paul website but obviously all discrimination laws are wrong.
    discrimination laws applied unequally are even more wrong.

"Effective Saturday 12th August, Cole White no longer works at Top Dog," read a sign posted outside the restaurant on Sunday. "The actions of those in Charlottesville are not supported by Top Dog. We believe in individual freedom and voluntary association for everyone except our own employees."
    FIFThem
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

After being challenged on a statement I made, I can't find any proof the organizer is a white supremacist although that is being widely reported. He publicly took on the black vice-mayor who tweeted lots of racist stuff - that's when it seems he parted with the left.

Walter Block was a literal communist before he came over to our side. I wouldn't obsess to much over this guy's previous politics. And you are giving him far too much weight as the "organizer" of the event. He's really just a minor Alt Right figure who happens to live in Charlottesville and was the one who filed the permit for the rally. This was not a top down event organized by Jason Kessler. I doubt one in a hundred attendees had ever even heard of him. Richard Spencer was the primary force behind the event. And the main Alt Right websites were the ones who promoted it and deserve credit for the huge turnout.

I would not be shocked to learn he is on a government payroll.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    A Soros/neoconservative false flag operation similar to the Ukraine revolution that was started by "neo-Nazis"? McMullin, McCain and Graham have connections?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast