Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Charlottesville Antifa Steamrolled By Car

The alt-right continues to be the most idiotic, poorly run, self-sabotaging bunch of morons I've ever seen. Words cannot express how much my opinion of this "movement" has soured since the beginning of the year. My opinions on race and immigration are unchanged and I continue to move rightward, but the alt-right is a $#@!ing dumpster fire that no thinking person should take seriously.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    The alt-right continues to be the most idiotic, poorly run, self-sabotaging bunch of morons I've ever seen. Words cannot express how much my opinion of this "movement" has soured since the beginning of the year. My opinions on race and immigration are unchanged and I continue to move rightward, but the alt-right is a $#@!ing dumpster fire that no thinking person should take seriously.
    Nobody should be taking them seriously. They are the fifth column. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    And he is charged with murder and from Maumee , Ohio . James Alex Fields JR according to the yahoo front page news.
    Earlier a Hill report said the driver was being threatened and was attempting to flee but that story has vanished in a sea of "OmG they're nazis!"

A guy on Facebook went to great lengths to explain how the Alt Right was only marching to trigger AntiFa so it was the Alt Right's fault that AntiFa was freaking loony. And he believes that .

Here's a picture:

Last edited by angelatc; 08-12-2017 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Earlier a Hill report said the driver was being threatened and was attempting to flee but that story has vanished in a sea of "OmG they're nazis!"

A guy on Facebook went to great lengths to explain how the Alt Right was only marching to trigger AntiFa so it was the Alt Right's fault that AntiFa was freaking loony. And he believes that .

Here's a picture:

What happened was that the State government was called in to ,well, govern local forces, and the state and local forces failed to keep the peace. Because they were ordered...not to.

Good.

There is a fight coming.

There is dissolution coming.

Both have been sorely needed for decades now.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Good.

There is a fight coming.

Ok AF, I gotta weight in here. A fight between who? And to what end? I think maybe you're projecting hopes here that will not materialize in any way.

Who is leading this fight? To what end? Dissolution, or wider and more complete subjugation?

Does either side wish to "take over the world and leave you alone"?
    Last edited by Origanalist; 08-13-2017 at 03:12 AM.
    "The Patriarch"

Good.

There is a fight coming.

Rambling of a mad man.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Ok AF, I gotta weight in here. A fight between who? And to what end? I think maybe you're projecting hopes here that will not materialize in any way.

Who is leading this fight? To what end? Dissolution, or wider and more complete subjugation?

Does either side wish to "take over the world and leave you alone"?
    No, neither side does.

The sheer size and population of this country makes it impossible for the tiny minority of us that wish to live in peace and freedom without being subject to the whims and fatwas of various ruling classes to achieve that through any legitimate means.

If the country were to break apart, through fighting, CalExit and whole host of other means, then perhaps "we" could manage to carve out a small territory of our own.

Risky? You bet it is. But seeing how the alternative is slow slavery, I'm willing to take that risk, and throw gasoline on every single fire like this I see.

And I'll be honest as well: I am happy to see that the people representing the same philosophy that prompted a man to attempt an assassination of Ron Paul's son, an assassination based wholly on political principles of "I want government to leave you alone", get a black eye.

$#@! them.

That whole incident got brushed under the rug, never to be heard about again.

This incident will be in the news cycle for weeks now.

Now, everybody's all upset that apparently the neo-nazis are the only ones willing to take to the streets and deliver the pushback that is so badly needed in response to that assassination attempt, and a thousand other calls for death and violence.

Whose fault is that, other than yours and mine?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Whose fault is that, other than yours and mine?
    Blame me.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Alt Right was originally meant to convey an unconventional non-Vichy Republican. But what you've seen is that Fed backed splinter groups have taken over the term. Trying to define the Alt Right is like trying to define the metal genre. There are tens of different sub-classifications.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Alt Right was originally meant to convey an unconventional non-Vichy Republican. But what you've seen is that Fed backed splinter groups have taken over the term. Trying to define the Alt Right is like trying to define the metal genre. There are tens of different sub-classifications.
    Now you know how we felt when you bastards invaded us on their impetus and tried to take over the term 'libertarian'.

Cry us a river. 'Waaah! They did to us what they talked us into doing to you! Waaaah!' Formerly useful $#@!ing idiots.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-13-2017 at 09:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

The media is going to have fun with this:

Washington Post

"Trump lit the torches of white supremacy in Charlottesville. We must extinguish them."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.a28ef0eafe44

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    The media is going to have fun with this:
    'going to'?

You aren't watching the Sunday morning blather shows. They're running with this like they've been planning this for days.

Fox couldn't even be bothered to point out that no reasonable person can say Antifa's $#!+ doesn't stink, either. Bleats the Press allowed a guy to say that, but as soon as he did they cut to commercial and dropped the subject.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-13-2017 at 12:22 PM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

A female reporter for the Hill was allegedly punched by an “Antifa” protester in the wake of a deadly car attack in Charlottesville, Virginia Saturday as she tried to film the ensuing chaos.
    Taylor Lorenz was filming the site of the incident that left at least one person dead — after a car was driven into a crowd of “anti-fascist” protesters responding to a parallel white nationalist protest in the city. The suspect was identified by police late Saturday as 20-year-old James Alex Fields Jr.

According to video given to DailyMail.com by Lorenz (who is a former reporter for the outlet), a nearby shirtless protester objects to her filming the resulting pandemonium and is heard asking her to stop filming. When she refuses to put her camera away, he appears to punch her and yells “stop $#@!ing recording.” Lorenz can be heard yelling as her phone hits the ground, and others intervene.

She said on Twitter that she was fine apart from being “really $#@!ing pissed,” and said she was attempting to file charges against the man who punched her.

Link http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...arlottesville/

From the comments:
    -A group of despicable people held a peaceful parade to protest the removal of confederate statues
    -A second group of despicable people attacked them, causing a riot
    -the second group was hailed as heroes, the first as the perpetrators by every loudmouth on the left, and many camera-starved politicians on the right (like Rubio, of course)
    -The president was condemned for not calling it a domestic terrorist act by white supremacists (by Rubio, of course)

People around the country are looking at this with mouths agape, remembering that other despicable people spewing racism over the past three years in non-peaceful protests who were NOT attacked but rioted anyway were praised as heroes, not condemned as "domestic terrorist black supremacists." (by people like Rubio, of course)

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I haven't looked into the who's who of the natsoc/antifa orgs, but marginal false flag violence is typically blown out of proportion, in order to justify wider, more complete subjugation, where ever the middle have become pathetic. The trouble for our social engineers becomes how to control a startled, dispersed population of sheeple. I think the DOD's interstate system and intelligence communities' interlocking liaison with social and other media, Big Pharma, the Universities, Bankers, etc. etc. provide redundant levels of control, but they'll certainly need SWAT, DEA, ICE, FBI, etc. to subdue the unruly, "cognitively dissonant" types. If the middle come to believe they've been subdued by violence - I think the chances of the middle becoming "self-aware" except by violent oppression are slim to none - then dissolution of the state could be real.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    ...to subdue the unruly, "cognitively dissonant" types.
    That's an impressive jumble of buzzwords, but it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. For example, those who have their heads comfortably buried in their cognitive dissonance are not the unruly ones.

There was only one organized group that had permit to be there. If we squelch discourse and discussion, even when the ideas put forth are reprehensible, we squelch liberty.

Any violence has to be owned by the counter protest.

What if they held a demonstration and nobody came? Well, it happened in Pulaski, Tennessee in 1989. Pulaski is the birthplace of the KKK, and it is part of their annual tradition to march through the tiny town square. In 1989, the regular citizens of Pulaski were up to here with it. On the Saturday of the demonstration, business owners on the square closed their businesses and everyone stayed home. That was the counter protest, if you will.

In my opinion, the media stirs the pot. By giving attention and putting these people on camera, they encourage outrageous behavior. If people would just stay home and leave people to their opinions it serves the cause of liberty very well.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    That's an impressive jumble of buzzwords, but it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. For example, those who have their heads comfortably buried in their cognitive dissonance are not the unruly ones.
    I think you need to be a metaphorical linguist to interpret Raginfridus posts.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    In my opinion, the media stirs the pot. By giving attention and putting these people on camera, they encourage outrageous behavior. If people would just stay home and leave people to their opinions it serves the cause of liberty very well.
    The Powers that Be did a damned sight more than stir the pot. They lit the stove and put the pot on it. They put Antifa right in the path of the protestors. They turned a blind eye while Antifa threw the first punch. They didn't correct and discredit the misinformation the press is spewing that makes it sound as if Antifa didn't throw the first punch--even Trump is ignoring and covering up that pertinent fact. He's taking constant heat for even suggesting that it took two to tango, so I don't know what he has to lose by naming the name of the miscreants who did start it. But he isn't doing it.

For all we know, they shipped Antifa in and provided them with whatever they were using as tear gas bombs. I know I could never carry a tear gas bomb on a commercial flight.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    I think you need to be a metaphorical linguist to interpret Raginfridus posts.
    I am a metaphorical linguist, and I'm happy to help. He said, 'I hope you're impressed by my meaningless buzzword bomb!'
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-13-2017 at 09:50 AM.

I hate to say I told you so, but...

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    I hate to say...
    Do you really? 'Cause it isn't bothering me at all!

The only thing that can be learned by the "right" in this is if you planning on going somewhere that the "left" might protest and attack you, come prepared to fight back and don't let the law get in your way. Next time bring gas masks, knives, guns, swords whatever. Because clearly the police have no interest in keeping the peace or protecting the people being attacked.

That's why its in quotes right after the word unruly, because its become a label for immediately shutting down anybody with marginal opinions. Is there an old boys club I need to pay my dues, before I'm given the chance to explain myself?

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    The only thing that can be learned by the "right" in this is if you planning on going somewhere that the "left" might protest and attack you, come prepared to fight back and don't let the law get in your way. Next time bring gas masks, knives, guns, swords whatever. Because clearly the police have no interest in keeping the peace or protecting the people being attacked.
    Dude from Ohio brought a Dodge Challenger. He's up for second degree murder, and waiting for the Feds to decide if he's a terrorist.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Is there an old boys club I need to pay my dues, before I'm given the chance to explain myself?
    Hell, son, you could have made your point clear before you ever clicked 'Post Quick Reply'! Nobody was stopping you.

I just feel like we need to be on the side of free speech and right to peaceful assembly. There was only one group with a permit (and I'm not in favor of government giving permission for things clearly spelled out in the Constitution) to be there, and it wasn't the counter group.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    I just feel like we need to be on the side of free speech and right to peaceful assembly. There was only one group with a permit (and I'm not in favor of government giving permission for things clearly spelled out in the Constitution) to be there, and it wasn't the counter group.
    I've been waiting all morning to hear one of the talking heads on the mainstream media say, 'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.' I've been disappointed so far. Not surprised, but disappointed nonetheless.

One thing's for certain--we'll never hear that bastion of The Intolerance Arm Of the Tolerant--Antifa-- say anything of the sort.

Dude from Ohio brought a Dodge Challenger. He's up for second degree murder, and waiting for the Feds to decide if he's a terrorist.
    Yeah, not the route I would have suggested. But the lesson still stands. If you are going to go out there, the law and media is against you despite any "permits" or being peaceful. You will get beaten and run off unless you fight fire with fire. It is up to them to decide if it is worth it.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast