Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Charlottesville Antifa Steamrolled By Car

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    I'm waiting for the first whiff of coverage in the media that he might actually be innocent. It's amazing how they're not even touching it. He's already been convicted. Even Trump convicted him which I'm not sure if that's kosher to have the president declare someone's guilt before the trial.
    They have certainly prejudiced the jury pool. Innocent until proven guilty was a quaint concept, but it was created by slave masters, so it's invalid.

"Guilty until proven innocent" is the new mantra from the neo-Stalinists (Antifa, BLM, anarcho-communists, CNN, etc.). They believe that phrase will be the rule during their Great Purge.
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

And there is a purge coming
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    They have certainly prejudiced the jury pool. Innocent until proven guilty was a quaint concept, but it was created by slave masters, so it's invalid.

"Guilty until proven innocent" is the new mantra from the neo-Stalinists (Antifa, BLM, anarcho-communists, CNN, etc.). They believe that phrase will be the rule during their Great Purge.
    I wonder what the media's reaction would've been if it was a black guy driving the car and if the mob was the KKK.

I wonder what the media's reaction would've been if it was a black guy driving the car and if the mob was the KKK.
    They would give him the Nobel Peace Prize.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

^^^^^^ This is the only sane way to evaluate the situation. ^^^^^^^^

Put the shoe on the other foot...

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    ^^^^^^ This is the only sane way to evaluate the situation. ^^^^^^^^

Put the shoe on the other foot...
    Don Lemon: "He was in terrible fear for his life from the violent and murderous mob."
    Rachel Maddow: "Studies find that in instances like this it is usually a stuck accelerator."
    Wolf Blitzer: "Let's not rush to judgement, we need to wait for all of the facts to come in."
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Don Lemon: "He was in terrible fear for his life from the violent and murderous mob."
    Rachel Maddow: "Studies find that in instances like this it is usually a stuck accelerator."
    Wolf Blitzer: "Let's not rush to judgement, we need to wait for all of the facts to come in."
    Ya' know, I've seen more of these idiots in the last 4 days than I have in the last 8 years...

It's my own fault for watching YouTube but I can tell I've lost precious IQ points in the short amount of time I listened.

$#@! these social engineers and their agenda.
    Last edited by tod evans; 08-16-2017 at 01:40 PM.

LOL!

But seriously, that's EXACTLY what they'd be saying. There's not even a chance they'd be saying anything else.

any satellite images here yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Horse_Rider View Post
    any satellite images here yet ?
    I found some drone footage a while back, but a building pretty much blocked everything.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Political appointees with snazzy uniforms. Nuff said.

“Force the normies into taking sides. At the moment they are just like "meh, I am minding my own business" retreating culturally into their private bubbles and "safe-spaces" since they don't understand what is going on. When the actual "us vs them" starts, they will be forced to fight or they'll die.” - Anonymous Poster

^ they were banking on gunfire, no ?

they didn't get it, so the Charger plan ?
    Last edited by Dark_Horse_Rider; 08-16-2017 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Horse_Rider View Post
    they didn't get it, so the Charger plan ?
    Challenger.

Can we just say 'Dodge'?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Inflation goes to sellers, not to the Fed. If inflation is two percent, the person you buy something from is charging you two percent more. He gets that money- not the Fed.
    The seller has to pay more 'dollars' to cover his expenses, and his expenses 'went up' because the dollar is worth less than it was yesterday, but it's the seller who raised the price--and the poor, beleaguered Fed and the banks that own it didn't get richer devaluing the 'dollar' by printing more of them?

I'd love to be a fly on the wall at the police station where they're holding the driver. I can imagine one cop whispering to another cop, "he might be innocent, what are we going to do? Can I get a transfer?"

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213