Thread: Cats - Next On The Ok For Cops To Kill List

Default Cats - Next On The Ok For Cops To Kill List

http://amarillo.com/local-news/news/...feral-cat-bite
    West Texas A&M University Police Department Cpl. Monty Dale Platt died Tuesday after being bitten by a feral cat two weeks ago while responding to a call on campus. He was 47.

Platt, a Canyon native who had served with the WT’s UPD since 1996, suffered complications after a severe reaction to a medicine prescribed to prevent infections from the bite, according to a statement from the department posted on its Facebook page.
    Note that he did not actually die from the bite, but rather from an allergic reaction to the meds. But the headline? It's the cat.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

* No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

* Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

* End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.

Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    http://amarillo.com/local-news/news/...feral-cat-bite

Note that he did not actually die from the bite, but rather from an allergic reaction to the meds. But the headline? It's the cat.
    Shouldn't have gone to a hospital, but instead used a natural remedy.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    You do know that you [dannno] are a moron right?
    I love Che because...
    ...he did that which I was too cowardly afraid to do
    Just for the record, 99% of the time I say "In my country........" I am actually messing with you people because I know you guys have absolutely no idea what happens in my country.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of apportionment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Shouldn't have gone to a hospital, but instead used a natural remedy.
    Yeah, like soaking the wound in hot water.

If the cat does not have rabies why would you not just wash that out with soap & hot water and take the rest of the day off and have a shot and a beer ?

suffered complications after a severe reaction to a medicine prescribed to prevent infections from the bite, according to a statement from the department posted on its Facebook page.
    Hate these low info reports.

What medication?

How much medication?

To treat what kind of infection?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Hate these low info reports.

What medication?

How much medication?

To treat what kind of infection?
    I don't know the bacteria involved, but cat bites are more likely to get infected than dog bites, IMHO. I think it's because cat teeth are finer, and the holes heal over quickly. Standard protocol is to see a doctor if you get flu-like symptoms within a week or two after a cat bite.

This article has more info but I'm still not clear if he began to feel ill and then had a severe reaction, or if he was taking a precautionary round of antibiotics.

http://sanangelolive.com/news/texas/...feral-cat-bite

Cpl. Monty Dale Platt,47, was bitten by a feral cat while responding to call at the West Texas A&M campus two weeks ago in Canyon, according to the university police Facebook post.

Last Thursday, Platt began to feel ill and was admitted to the urgent care unit after he had a severe reaction to the prescribed anti-infection medication for the cat bite. Platt was then admitted to the ICU later that evening.

Platt was transferred to Lubbock Hospital on Friday. He passed away later that evening from kidney failure causing his blood temperature to drop.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

* No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

* Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

* End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.

Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

Score:

Officers: 1,823,652
    Cats: 1
    Dogs: 0
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

Thanks.

Still hard to make out.

They might be trying to downplay a human rabies death here.

The incubation and initial symptoms match.