Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: The libertarian movement has no affinity with the Unite the Right Rally

Quote Originally Posted by Antischism View Post
    No, they clearly said "Jews" as well. Check out the beginning of this video — you'll hear both variations. If you still can't hear it, I don't know what to tell you other than to get your hearing examined.

I hadn't seen any video footage on this, until just now. My first impression was "why does this look like a movie to me?" It looks so freakin fake. I still have to look into it, but I wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing was planned out by those who without a doubt want to divide and conquer us.
    “Why should man expect his prayer for mercy to be heard by what is above him when he shows no mercy to those under his power?”
    – Pierre Troubetzkoy

livemercifully.com
    Land of Hope and Glory
    Peaceable Kingdom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I think that in '08 the internet exploded, and the people who control the messages weren't ready for that. This time, they are. Normally news like this shooting would be all over my Facebook feed, but I had not seen a single story scroll past. So I went in and changed my feed to display current posts, and sure enough - people were trying to talk about it but their posts were being filtered into oblivion.
    All relevant, mainstream informational websites have been co-opted, many with printed money via 'stimulus'. Obama promised shovel-ready jobs. Shoveling bull$#@! on the net is what he meant but he left that part out. So for a period of time the net was a mostly free place and yes that scared TPTB to death, and the RP campaigns played no small part in that. So in retaliation they turned on the money printers to buy up everything from those that couldn't resist a bucket of fedbux for their souls, used media to herd the sheep into their ordained news outlets like Facebook and maybe even killed a person or two that resisted (Breitbart). It's why we now have Alex Jones lovin' all up on obvious banker shill Trump, conspiracy sites that pin bull$#@! threads while real info gets deleted or buried, entire subforums about facts like Pizzagate on reddit shut down, trolls and shills everywhere and no attempt ever made to remove them, etc.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks Fishing Boat Rentals

No, they clearly said "Jews" as well. Check out the beginning of this video — you'll hear both variations. If you still can't hear it, I don't know what to tell you other than to get your hearing examined.

Ah okay; fair enough. I jumped the gun. I was going by videos like this one* from USA Today entitled: "WATCH: White nationalists chant ‘Jews will not replace us’ as they march with torches in Virginia." Other sources did the exact same thing. I did not see the evidence of the chant, so was skeptical.

I was going to put my standard disclaimer, which says that I did not see any evidence but that does not mean it doesn't exist. The one time I neglect to do it, the evidence appears (d'oh).

Thanks for posting that video. Now I know.

* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4uwyctYy0s
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Hell, even on these forums you'll find a lot of generalized anti-Jewish sentiment,...

I think that is a matter of how you measure it and the interpretation of that measure. I don't see a lot at all. I actually see most people here steer away from that.
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Wow. Trump press conference right now. This will be controversial. He's not playing the mainstream media PC game.

Trump calling out the violent leftists. He is not backing down, basically calling the press liars for ignoring it.
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Wow. Trump press conference right now. This will be controversial. He's not playing the mainstream media PC game.

Trump calling out the violent leftists.
    Good.
    “Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.”

Robert A. Heinlein

"Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler"

Groucho Marx

“If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.”

Lewis Carroll

“I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.”

Linus Van Pelt, from the Peanuts comic strip by Charles M. Schulz

"You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith"

Alexis de Torqueville

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by r3voution 3.0
    I'm stating clearly that there is a libertarian movement, and it's defined by ideas such as those of Mises.

And it must, if it is going to survive at all, absolutely and unconditionally condemn these inbred bolshevik $#@!s.
    Which ones?
    The ones which it's been coddling

SPLC already lists LvM Insitute as a "hate" site, and denounces core libertarian philosophy as racist and sexist.

So, you're a day late and dollar short I think.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-h...003/mainstream
    My bolsheviks r good becuz urz r bad...

That whole "We must denounce them in the strongest possible terms" ship has already sailed, pal.
    There are still sane, intelligent people who are interested in peace, prosperity, and freedom.

Some such people will never under any circumstances have anything but endless contempt and hatred for retard NAZI $#@!s.
    "For the average person, all problems date to World War II; for the more informed, to World War I; for the genuine historian, to the French Revolution."

- Erik Maria Ritter von Kuehnelt-Leddihn

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Your post.

Let me make it clearer.

You are a Vichy libertarian.
    "For the average person, all problems date to World War II; for the more informed, to World War I; for the genuine historian, to the French Revolution."

Let me make it clearer.

I thought you have given up.
    The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous.

There was common ground with the Ron Paul people. Ron Paul is the ultimate political compromise for anti government Americans. The problem was we were all seeking different solutions to the government. The "left" thought we could regulate and police the government's morality ,The "right" thought that the problem was with management, all you need is the right tool for the job. Then the libertarians said $#@! you guys I don't like you people because you don't' understand that you shouldn't trust the government.

Let me make it clearer.

Let me make it clear to you:

You are a Ron Paul supporter, and advocate of the ideas of Ludwig von Mises and Murray Rothbard.

By virtue of that fact, you are already convicted and condemned as a Nazi, a racist and a member of a hate group.

You can autistically screech "repudiate", until you turn blue in the face and fall out, and nothing is going to change that in the eyes of government media and the left.

So excuse me for being "meh" about the whole thing.

Carry on now.

Let me make it clear to you:

You are a Ron Paul supporter, and advocate of the ideas of Ludwig von Mises and Murray Rothbard.

By virtue of that fact, you are already convicted and condemned as a Nazi, a racist and a member of a hate group.

You can autistically screech "repudiate", until you turn blue in the face and fall out, and nothing is going to change that in the eyes of government media and the left.
    ...therefore, I'm going to endorse the people trying to destroy everything I believe in....

...can't beat 'em, join em, type deal?

Or, does that not make sense? Is that in fact moronic? Hmm...

On another note, your deployment of "autistic" speaks volumes. Stop reading horse$#@!, it's bad for you.

...therefore, I'm going to endorse the people trying to destroy everything I believe in....

...can't beat 'em, join em, type deal?

Or, does that not make sense? Is that in fact moronic? Hmm...

On another note, your deployment of "autistic" speaks volumes. Stop reading horse$#@!, it's bad for you.
    You can do whatever you like, I'm just laying the facts on you:

It ain't gonna make a fiddler's $#@! worth of difference.

You, me, everybody here...we're marked.

So, the only options are: ignore it and press on, or auto cannibalize ourselves in an orgy "self purging and cleansing".

I choose the former.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; Yesterday at 09:27 PM.

Unequivocally?
    The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous.

You can do whatever you like, I'm just laying the facts on you:

It ain't gonna make a fiddler's $#@! worth of difference.
    If you're convinced that nothing anyone does, and no ideas, make any difference whatsoever, then perhaps you should shut the $#@! up.

Why not?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Unequivocally?
    Well I had done it repeatedly, but format failure caused the text to block Kevin Bacon's face.

I remained calm, and fixed and all was well.

If you're convinced that nothing anyone does, and no ideas, make any difference whatsoever, then perhaps you should shut the $#@! up.

Why not?
    LOL - Well put that way I'd keep on going just to piss you off, if nothing else.

But I clarified the comment, so try again.

LOL - Well put that way I'd keep on going just to piss you off, if nothing else.

But I clarified the comment, so try again.
    Alright..

You, me, everybody here...we're marked.
    In other words, you're afraid that the rising totalitarian state is coming to get you/us.

Well yes it is, and therefore I don't ENDORSE it.

The Marxist ethic, to the extent Marxism has any, is inevitability. That which hastens the inevitable revolution is good; that which retards it (but cannot, per them, stop it) is bad. Marxists, though not actually Marx himself, whose ideas were rather more simple, him being a simpleton, developed this into a "moral" theory. Rothbard responded, taking their claims on their own terns: Well, if your boat is sinking, you don't drown yourself, you still fight right up to the end against it - nevermind that it's inevitable.

So, the only options are: ignore it and press on, or auto cannibalize ourselves in an orgy "self purging and cleansing".

I choose the former.
    Your "pressing on" consists, apparently, of licking the boots of the people trying to shove you in the oven.

Mine consists in telling them to go $#@! themselves.

Mine consists in telling them to go $#@! themselves.
    As much as I enjoy doing that I think at some point we have to ignore them and go about recruiting in the best way that we can.

I choose the former.
    Given your opposition to the police state, I'm not sure how you can 'press on' alongside people whose goals for the country require police powers drastically more oppressive than what we already have.
    Beyond hope:
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    I think [Trump] is going to cut the [Pentagon] budget.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    [Paul Ryan being kicked out of speakership] happens soon after the vote fails.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    Within the first 100 days Trump/Rand will have Ryan gone as Speaker.

Still hopeful:
    Quote Originally Posted by Galileo Galilei View Post
    Expect [a government shutdown] in September.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    I give Trump 1 year to put [Clinton] in jail. See you in January 2018 about this issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The Fed is NOT safe from audit, Trump has said he wants to audit the fed and we may have some bills coming up soon.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    All relevant, mainstream informational websites have been co-opted, many with printed money via 'stimulus'. Obama promised shovel-ready jobs. Shoveling bull$#@! on the net is what he meant but he left that part out..
    Yeah it wasn't over with Obama, take a look at Clinton's campaign promises about spending hundreds of billions on government internet. It's not over with this administration either- I think anything could be possible after mid term elections.

Take apple for example: for months the government ran a public campaign to push apple into unlocking an iphone for them. The government was running free ads for apple day and night talking about how secure their damn phone was, then paid some hacker peanuts to crack into the phone.

These tech companies are completely in bed with the government, you don't have to have legislation for a backdoor in your encryption if everyone has a backdoor built into their hardware. They keep having government leaks about hardware being co-opted because they have to compete.

So the government pays the company to put in a back door, and the company has to take it because if they don't take it then a different government subsidizes their competitor and they go out of business.

You ever wonder why there are "unicorn" tech companies that some how stay in business, that do not make any money but all they do is collect information?

Given your opposition to the police state, I'm not sure how you can 'press on' alongside people whose goals for the country require police powers drastically more oppressive than what we already have.
    Who do you think has been writing the laws for the last 100 years? Busy body progs have fueled the police state.
    “Force the normies into taking sides. At the moment they are just like "meh, I am minding my own business" retreating culturally into their private bubbles and "safe-spaces" since they don't understand what is going on. When the actual "us vs them" starts, they will be forced to fight or they'll die.” - Anonymous Poster

I'll admit to being particularly pissed at the left for torpedoing the idea of police reform and rollback of the police state by bringing BLM into existence.

Law and order rightists, regulatory state leftists...pick your poison.

There is no need to collude with either side.

I'll admit to being particularly pissed at the left for torpedoing the idea of police reform and rollback of the police state by bringing BLM into existence.

Law and order rightists, regulatory state leftists...pick your poison.

There is no need to collude with either side.
    Obama and Trump turned racism into a partisan thing. People act like there aren't any black republicans or racist democrats. When people meet one they act like its a solar eclipse. Some of the really intellectually lazy people self identify and mold their political views that way. There is no excuse for political laziness in 2017, political parties don't make any sense any more in a world where I can research all of this information from my couch.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    They were saying, "you will not replace us." NOT " the jews will..."
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    It's confusing because they weren't saying "Jews will not replace us." They were saying "You will not replace us."

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    so you found a highly edited fancy hbo video that shows some people saying that. well I happened to watch various live feeds of it being streamed that day and didn't hear it once. find me a recorded live stream where that is being said then i'll accept that some people said it. but vice/hbo? yeah, not credible.
    Some people definitely said it. But as others have pointed out, it could have been limited to very few people shouting next to the camera. The Vice crew was featuring and "embedded" with the white nationalists, so it's no doubt that they were chanting it.

There is other video of people who attended (including a black guy) that marched specifically to support the First Amendment.

No doubt there were a lot of individuals there for various reasons. The Vice video features an unknown number, possibly very few, of real racists. They seemed to fit into one van with the reporter? There is no way to know the number of people from any given sub-group that took part in the march.

As far as the collectivist racists that Vice featured, $#@! them. No need for those morons. And the real warning here is that they could sneak into any event and pretend to represent everyone, and the media would be more than happy to comply.
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910