Debbie Wasserman Schultz Being Kicked Out of Democratic Party

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Being Kicked Out of Democratic Party
    H.A. Goodman

FOX
    Dem Spin

DNC LAWSUIT ATTORNEY JARED BECK EXPOSES DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ
    H. A. Goodman
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve2rMl7scC8

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Maybe she'll become a "big tent" Republican.
    Last edited by anaconda; 08-11-2017 at 10:59 PM.

I think she needs a hug right about now, HB?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

What's this fetish with powerful DNC women and off site email servers?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    What's this fetish with powerful DNC women and off site email servers?
    They used the same IT people.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    They used the same IT people.
    I hope they used condoms....I mean antivirus.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I hope they used condoms....I mean antivirus.
    No joke.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    No joke.
    They probably have dirt on a lot of people on Capitol Hill.

No joke.

Just donated more after watching this video.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

////

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post

LOL

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    What a fall... not too long ago she was headlined as DGP's other First Lady.
    It is crazy over here, I am telling you. I am telling you.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Yea lot of crazy going around lately. Even nuke chicken game between US-NK is being presented as the new almost normal.
    Though Trump seems to prefer euphemistic term "unpredictable".
    Do they measure ratings? This show sucks.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    She'd need a big tent.

No joke.

TL;DW summary:

- Awans are as corrupt and criminal as it gets. Theft, fraud, threats, spying all confirmed.
    - They had access to offices and computers of a large portion of Congress, thus most likely spying on much of Congress.
    - Probably were doing this spying on behalf of, and for use of Wasserman-Shultz and Hillary Clinton.
    - The Awans would also be able to blackmail Wasserman-Schultz and Clinton.
    - With connections to Pakistan and other foreign nations, the private information of Congress could be anywhere and everywhere now.
    - This could be a source of DNC leaks to Wikileaks.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

////
    Do something Danke