Thread: Tiny baby watermelons will revolutionize your lunchbox

Tiny baby watermelons will revolutionize your lunchbox

Tiny baby watermelons will revolutionize your lunchbox

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ok.. no way can you get enough vodka on one of those
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

I predict that until they can make them red inside, not many Americans will be interested.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I predict that until they can make them red inside, not many Americans will be interested.
    Not good when the old lady trying for the first time didn't seem to be enjoying the experience. and yeah red would help. and sweet not sour.

Those are melothria scabra. Watermelons are in the citrullus-family. I've grawn them before and was unimpressed. Baker Creek carries seeds if anyone is interested. That said, my Sugar Baby watermelons produce fruit in the softball size range late in the season. These would actually fit in a lunch box.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

'Cucamelon' when you grow cucumbers close to watermelons.

They probably would be great pickled.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I grew some tiny watermelons one year there was a drought , no rain June , July or Aug . I watered them but they only got twice the size of a grapefruit . They were pink inside instead of red but very delicious .

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    'Cucamelon' when you grow cucumbers close to watermelons.

They probably would be great pickled.
    I have grown some Lemon Cucumbers before , they look like a lemon but taste like a nice cucumber .

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I have grown some Lemon Cucumbers before , they look like a lemon but taste like a nice cucumber .
    Hmm, sounds great. Never had one. Lembers. LOL!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner