Thread: US 'Greatest Threat To World Peace'? With Lew Rockwell

US 'Greatest Threat To World Peace'? With Lew Rockwell

US 'Greatest Threat To World Peace'? With Lew Rockwell

According to a recent Pew Poll, the United States is viewed by the rest of the rest of the world as the greatest threat to world peace. Is the rest of the world tiring of the US global military empire, and how might it end? With special guest, Mises Institute Founder Lew Rockwell.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A bit of what Rockewell is talking about with British intelligence manipulating Americans throught he media.

And so the British Security Coordination came into being.

BSC was set up by a Canadian entrepreneur called William Stephenson, working on behalf of the British Secret Intelligence Services (SIS). An office was opened in the Rockefeller Centre in Manhattan with the discreet compliance of Roosevelt and J Edgar Hoover of the FBI. But nobody on the American side of the fence knew what BSC's full agenda was nor, indeed, what would be the massive scale of its operations. What eventually occurred as 1940 became 1941 was that BSC became a huge secret agency of nationwide news manipulation and black propaganda. Pro-British and anti-German stories were planted in American newspapers and broadcast on American radio stations, and simultaneously a campaign of harassment and denigration was set in motion against those organisations perceived to be pro-Nazi or virulently isolationist (such as the notoriously anti-British America First Committee - it had more than a million paid-up members).

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2006/...secondworldwar

Is anybody else going to the conference? I’m going to be in Ohio so I was thinking about making the drive.