Thread: Peter Schiff - "The dollar is now off ten percent since Trump was inaugurated."

Default Peter Schiff - "The dollar is now off ten percent since Trump was inaugurated."

Peter Schiff is a good friend of Ron Paul - http://www.businesswire.com/portal/s...94&newsLang=en.

Check him out in his latest debate in regards to the Trump Administration on Fox News.

Thoughts?
    “I rob banks because that’s where the money is.” - Sutton's law

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Funny how she cut him off at the end for "breaking news" when talking about the dollar, only to then turn around and ask that other dude a question.

One of the best Schiff interviews in some time.

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    Funny how she cut him off at the end for "breaking news" when talking about the dollar, only to then turn around and ask that other dude a question.
    Funny how she didn't cut him off before the interview started. It shows financial TV is just entertainment. He has no business being on TV. He has a far worse record in money management than a monkey throwing darts. He has been wrong about EVERYTHING for 8 years. EVERYTHING.

System totally rigged.

We should have collapsed long ago.

Fake recovery.

We are on an unsustainable path. Country is totally fuched.

Wow, great debate, on both sides. Schiff definitely makes some excellent points toward the end.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    I'm surprised she let Peter go on as long as she did. Can't have him breaking down the media created Trump facade.

The dollar? errr......ummm.....yeah.....dollar.....please save me red haired lady!
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks Fishing Boat Rentals

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I'm surprised she let Peter go on as long as she did. Can't have him breaking down the media created Trump facade.

The dollar? errr......ummm.....yeah.....dollar.....please save me red haired lady!
    Lol, dude I get where you're coming from but that seems pretty ridiculous to me.

The media created Trump facade? Oh, the media is now making Trump out to be some great hero of the economy?

Bologna...

Yes, Peter Schiff is correct in that Trump taking credit for the increase in the economy, which is only a slight bump on the top of a giant bubble will probably backfire on him when it crashes.. But at least Schiff is acknowledging that Trump is helping to move things in the right direction.

Did you hear the part about getting rid of regulations: new regulations is about a 16:1 ratio??

Bottom line is, the deep state is putting way too much energy in trying to take down Trump for this all to be some facade so people like me would vote for him (I didn't even vote for him).

You might wanna start considering the angle that Trump is trying to defeat the deep state, just not in as straightforward of a manner as someone like Ron Paul would have tried to do.. maybe because he doesn't have enough knowledge about them or how they operate - or - maybe - it is because he does and we don't. Hard to tell.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Give it up dannno. You'll never convince me that the Jesuit-educated-NYC-liberal-billionaire-son-of-the-Jewish-mob-connected Fred Drumpf is anything other than a CFR-banker-owned-strawman-distraction. He's certainly not a foe of the CFR and the CFR's bosses.

Last edited by devil21; 08-11-2017 at 03:38 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks Fishing Boat Rentals