Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Peter Schiff - "The dollar is now off ten percent since Trump was inaugurated."

Peter Schiff - "The dollar is now off ten percent since Trump was inaugurated."

Peter Schiff is a good friend of Ron Paul - http://www.businesswire.com/portal/s...94&newsLang=en.

Check him out in his latest debate in regards to the Trump Administration on Fox News.

Thoughts?
    "I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever." - Founding Father Thomas Jefferson

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Funny how she cut him off at the end for "breaking news" when talking about the dollar, only to then turn around and ask that other dude a question.

One of the best Schiff interviews in some time.

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    Funny how she cut him off at the end for "breaking news" when talking about the dollar, only to then turn around and ask that other dude a question.
    Funny how she didn't cut him off before the interview started. It shows financial TV is just entertainment. He has no business being on TV. He has a far worse record in money management than a monkey throwing darts. He has been wrong about EVERYTHING for 8 years. EVERYTHING.

System totally rigged.

We should have collapsed long ago.

Fake recovery.

We are on an unsustainable path. Country is totally fuched.

Loved it.

Wow, great debate, on both sides. Schiff definitely makes some excellent points toward the end.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    I'm surprised she let Peter go on as long as she did. Can't have him breaking down the media created Trump facade.

The dollar? errr......ummm.....yeah.....dollar.....please save me red haired lady!
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I'm surprised she let Peter go on as long as she did. Can't have him breaking down the media created Trump facade.

The dollar? errr......ummm.....yeah.....dollar.....please save me red haired lady!
    Lol, dude I get where you're coming from but that seems pretty ridiculous to me.

The media created Trump facade? Oh, the media is now making Trump out to be some great hero of the economy?

Bologna...

Yes, Peter Schiff is correct in that Trump taking credit for the increase in the economy, which is only a slight bump on the top of a giant bubble will probably backfire on him when it crashes.. But at least Schiff is acknowledging that Trump is helping to move things in the right direction.

Did you hear the part about getting rid of regulations: new regulations is about a 16:1 ratio??

Bottom line is, the deep state is putting way too much energy in trying to take down Trump for this all to be some facade so people like me would vote for him (I didn't even vote for him).

You might wanna start considering the angle that Trump is trying to defeat the deep state, just not in as straightforward of a manner as someone like Ron Paul would have tried to do.. maybe because he doesn't have enough knowledge about them or how they operate - or - maybe - it is because he does and we don't. Hard to tell.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Give it up dannno. You'll never convince me that the Jesuit-educated-NYC-liberal-billionaire-son-of-the-Jewish-mob-connected Fred Drumpf is anything other than a CFR-banker-owned-strawman-distraction. He's certainly not a foe of the CFR and the CFR's bosses.

Last edited by devil21; 08-11-2017 at 03:38 PM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Excellent

"The dollar's now off 10% since Trump was inaugurated...The dollar originally rallied because people were confident that there was going to be some significant change under Trump. One of the reasons that the dollar surrendered those gains is because nothing has changed."

...mic drop

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The media created Trump facade? Oh, the media is now making Trump out to be some great hero of the economy?
    All day every day in GOP media.

Gold $5000 an ounce. Hyperinflation. Collapse due any minute- maybe as soon as 2009. Gonna to be far worse than the Great Recession.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Gold $5000 an ounce. Hyperinflation. Collapse due any minute- maybe as soon as 2009. Gonna to be far worse than the Great Recession.
    Well , gold @ 1285 , no reason to not be long on gold and at some point the stock markets will fall and when they do it could be a large correction.

Gold $5000 an ounce.
    Source?

Hyperinflation.
    Source?

Collapse due any minute- maybe as soon as 2009.
    Source?

Gonna to be far worse than the Great Recession.
    Source?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Source?

Source?

Source?

Source?
    Peter Schiff.

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-21-2017 at 11:42 AM.

Peter Schiff.

I figured that, but don't really care. I was just getting you to do some work.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You know, I really thought the crisis in 07/08 was gonna get so out-of-control that the Fed couldn't have turned it around (not saying they fixed anything, but they certainly somehow restored faith in the system faster than I would have expected) . But I'm starting to wonder if there even is any limit to what they can fudge numbers on to maintain the illusion. These guys running the Fed have terrible economic theories but they are great economic magicians.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I figured that, but don't really care. I was just getting you to do some work.
    He finds that stuff so fast! It's amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    You know, I really thought the crisis in 07/08 was gonna get so out-of-control that the Fed couldn't have turned it around (not saying they fixed anything, but they certainly somehow restored faith in the system faster than I would have expected) . But I'm starting to wonder if there even is any limit to what they can fudge numbers on to maintain the illusion. These guys running the Fed have terrible economic theories but they are great economic magicians.
    Not really economic magicians imo. It's not magic to shuffle numbers around and act like everything is awesome. The magic is little more than the ability to use media to keep everyone distracted and divided with emotional red-meat while being slowly impoverished and socially engineered. It's literally the media, in its various forms, that is the magic. If it's a question of how long they can mislead, by broadcasting fudged stats through controlled mouthpieces, then the question really is "how long can people keep lying?" The answer is probably forever.
    Last edited by devil21; 08-22-2017 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Not really economic magicians imo. It's not magic to shuffle numbers around and act like everything is awesome. The magic is little more than the ability to use media to keep everyone distracted and divided with emotional red-meat while being slowly impoverished and socially engineered. It's literally the media, in its various forms, that is the magic. If it's a question of how long they can mislead, by broadcasting fudged stats through controlled mouthpieces, then the question really is "how long can people keep lying?" The answer is probably forever.
    I disagree. I think you can only "fool" the law of supply and demand for so long. They can fudge the numbers but when commodities like gas hits $10 a gallon, or the everyone will know the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    I disagree. I think you can only "fool" the law of supply and demand for so long. They can fudge the numbers but when commodities like gas hits $10 a gallon, or the everyone will know the truth.
    Not if there's no need for gasoline by the time $10 would be the unsuppressed natural price. Implement autonomous electric cars, for example. Heeeeey wait a minute

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Funny how she didn't cut him off before the interview started. It shows financial TV is just entertainment. He has no business being on TV. He has a far worse record in money management than a monkey throwing darts. He has been wrong about EVERYTHING for 8 years. EVERYTHING.
    Schiff lost it because of Bitcoin and crypto currencies. I am a rationale male with a Masters in computer science. When he debates Bitcoin.. Schiff is a weasel. He is dishonest. At least Ron Paul had the integrity to acknowledge he didn't know enough and his first impressions were wrong.
    Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are the epitome of competing currencies. Schiff keeps spouting Bitcoin has no intrinsic value lol. Like McAffee said, Bitcoin intrisinc value is the network of people using it to store value and use it as a medium of exchange provided you are ready to pay for block space.
    I keep reading on Youtube and ZH that Bitcoin is what gold should have been. Well newsflash. Bitcoin is a new asset class that can be stored in your head. Take a minute to let that sink in. If you don't understand how that's even possible. You should do some serious research because you are missing on the biggest bull run EVER. As McAffee said. Cryptocurrency is as big of a leap as agriculture.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    Schiff lost it because of Bitcoin and crypto currencies. I am a rationale male with a Masters in computer science. When he debates Bitcoin.. Schiff is a weasel. He is dishonest. At least Ron Paul had the integrity to acknowledge he didn't know enough and his first impressions were wrong.
    Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are the epitome of competing currencies. Schiff keeps spouting Bitcoin has no intrinsic value lol. Like McAffee said, Bitcoin intrisinc value is the network of people using it to store value and use it as a medium of exchange provided you are ready to pay for block space.
    I keep reading on Youtube and ZH that Bitcoin is what gold should have been. Well newsflash. Bitcoin is a new asset class that can be stored in your head. Take a minute to let that sink in. If you don't understand how that's even possible. You should do some serious research because you are missing on the biggest bull run EVER. As McAffee said. Cryptocurrency is as big of a leap as agriculture.
    Pssst. Don't tell anyone I told this secret, ok?

Bitcoin doesn't exist. It's merely software that records delusional interactions between people that live in a fantasy world. It's imaginary numbers in a computer and you can never store value in something that doesn't exist. And you certainly can't store value in something that can be turned off from your access at a whim or utterly erased from existence.

Besides, the NSA thanks you for your support. Please don't tell me you think the rise of Bitcoin wasn't planned and executed by the same old suspects.
    http://groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/clas...nt/nsamint.htm

HOW TO MAKE A MINT: THE CRYPTOGRAPHY OF ANONYMOUS ELECTRONIC CASH

Laurie Law, Susan Sabett, Jerry Solinas

National Security Agency Office of Information Security Research and Technology

Cryptology Division

18 June 1996
    Last edited by devil21; 08-27-2017 at 09:44 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Then email doesn't exist, fiat currencies, banks, stocks, or anything that isn't solid.

Quote Originally Posted by kfarnan View Post
    Then email doesn't exist, fiat currencies, banks, stocks, or anything that isn't solid.
    The key difference is that email can be printed, so can fiat currencies, banks are paper charters, stocks used to be paper certificates and in some instances can still be obtained as paper stock certificates. Cryptos have none of that ability to be tangible, even on a piece of paper, as a tradeable instrument. Pay attention to what's actually happening with all of those instruments you listed. They are being digitized and therefore no longer exist except in your mind and are no longer under your control in any way. Once none of it exists in tangible form (email printing perhaps being the only exception) you then become nothing more than a delusional slave to imaginary constructs, working for literally nothing in return for your labor. The ultimate mind control. Sounds a bit like ancient Egypt or ancient Babylon, no?

Gold as high as 1325 this morning , thinking 1350 now . Not bad considering .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Gold as high as 1325 this morning , thinking 1350 now . Not bad considering .
    Didn't it used to be $35?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Didn't it used to be $35?
    Day before Christmas Eve 1971 was 43.42 ( markets were closed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day if I recall ). Reality though in Europe physical was trading above that in London if I recall by a substantial percentege. In 1971 on the farm we sold eggs at 50 cents a dozen and Nightcrawlers at 15 to 75 cents a dozen depending on the customer ( 75 cents for democrats and other riff raff ) . I think probably around 4.27 at walmart you can get a dozen nightcrawlers now . Cage free , organic eggs at the grocer about 4.00 . 1971 just about exactly also coincides with when all the real money ( 90 percent silver coinage )had been picked out of circulation . US quarter and dime coins were last silver in 1964 , halves last some silver 1970 ( 40 percent silver 1965 - 1970) but last silver halves released to banks for circulation were 1969 , the last year of 1970 D you had to buy from the mint and those trade at 10.65 to 14.30 wholesale now or 15.80 retail. Last Canadian ( 80 percent silver ) was 1968 . If I recall the Panamanian halves from the same time would be the same as ours .
    Last edited by oyarde; 08-29-2017 at 10:44 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast