Thread: 100,000!!!!!!!!

100,000!!!!!!!!

100,000!!!!!!!! Wooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! 100,000...woohooohoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, 100,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to thank Suzanimal cuz I'm pretty sure she's the only other person who gives a $#@!. Other than Suzanimal, I thank nobody but myself.

100,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...nks-Fiji-water

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Fiji water is kind of expensive.
    "The Patriarch"

I'm so happy for you and Fiji water. *wipes tear of joy from cheek*
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Must be the shipping. When I was there, it wasn't so expensive.

Kind of? It costs more per ounce than Franzia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

So does tap water, but I'm not here to judge.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

I wonder if I could get this 100,000 thread to 100,000 views...

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    100,000!!!!!!!! Wooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! 100,000...woohooohoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, 100,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to thank Suzanimal cuz I'm pretty sure she's the only other person who gives a $#@!. Other than Suzanimal, I thank nobody but myself.

100,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...nks-Fiji-water

All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.