Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: We Are Crashing Now

  1. #1

    Default We Are Crashing Now

    USAWatchdog's Greg Hunter Interviews Clif High

    Interesting to hear feedback if you're up for watching even a little of this.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2

    Default

    "Strange energies from space?" Is Clif high? Sounds like an interesting and knowledgeable man.
    Last edited by anaconda; 08-07-2017 at 06:30 PM.

  4. #3

    Default

    I listened casually to the entirety of this. Gonna give a much more careful second look soon

  5. #4

    Default

    he speaks the truth. I've followed him for a long time.

  6. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kfarnan View Post
    he speaks the truth. I've followed him for a long time.
    Can you elaborate on his "energies from space" thing?

  7. #6

    Default

    A little background on Clif: he was a top coder for Microsoft and he was the guy they contracted and sent all over the world to fix software issues that others couldn't handle. His specialty is predictive linguistics and has called this huge runup in the cryptocurrencies over the last year or so that I've monitored his reports/videos/interviews. He's bullish on bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, veritaseum and populous to name a handful. Many people have made fortunes, big and small, by paying attention to this guy. In short, the dollar is dying and crypto is taking the world by storm. If nothing else, keeping an eye on what this guy foretells might be a good idea moving forward. As for this space stuff, I don't monitor him for that part of his worldview.

  8. #7

    Default

    Well if he some kind of computer code weirdo genius mathematician or something he might be able to tap into the akashic record and know when the next stock crash is . Possible if not likely .

  9. #8

    Default

    his system scours the internet for patterns and predicts possible outcomes. Not sure about the space energy.

  10. #9

    Default

    And I was just getting used to 1260 gold .

  11. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    A little background on Clif: he was a top coder for Microsoft and he was the guy they contracted and sent all over the world to fix software issues that others couldn't handle. His specialty is predictive linguistics and has called this huge runup in the cryptocurrencies over the last year or so that I've monitored his reports/videos/interviews. He's bullish on bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, veritaseum and populous to name a handful. Many people have made fortunes, big and small, by paying attention to this guy. In short, the dollar is dying and crypto is taking the world by storm. If nothing else, keeping an eye on what this guy foretells might be a good idea moving forward. As for this space stuff, I don't monitor him for that part of his worldview.

    Bitcoin has done great. Somebody was going to be right. A of people have made predictions on Bitcoin. This guy got it right. How do you know he isn't going to be Peter Schiff and proceed to get everything wrong?

    I am little skeptical when I see stuff like this. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_Bot Nobody makes money with this kind of modeling. Only a few things actually work in markets. This is not one of those things.

  12. #11

    Default

    I am skeptical as well about web bot crap .

  13. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Bitcoin has done great. Somebody was going to be right. A of people have made predictions on Bitcoin. This guy got it right. How do you know he isn't going to be Peter Schiff and proceed to get everything wrong?

    I am little skeptical when I see stuff like this. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_Bot Nobody makes money with this kind of modeling. Only a few things actually work in markets. This is not one of those things.
    I have a friend who says she followed Clif's website for years but gave up because, according to her, "he started making predictions with dates that never came to pass."
    Last edited by anaconda; 08-08-2017 at 03:38 AM.

  14. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    I have a friend who says she followed Clif's website for years but gave up because, according to her, "he started making predictions with dates that never came to pass."
    His predictions about precious metals have so far not come to pass and there could be other things. Whatever these temporal markers that are graded in numbers in the linguistics could have been mistaken originally for metals and applied to crypto, and perhaps that's what's been going on as evidenced for all to see. Anyways, he's made impressive calls on this crypto and associated ICO space and anyone that's paid attention to him has made significant sums of money. I've been in crypto prior to ever encountering this guy but I definitely respect his expertise reading white papers and making calls on these ICOs. He may not be well known in this liberty/Ron Paul space but if you've ever been to BTCtalk or different crypto Facebook groups, he's known as Clifadamus. All of his interviews tend to revolve around crypto as that's his strong suit. But, world financial markets and their impending implosions are a big draw around here so I thought that kind of doom porn would play to the whole audience.






Similar Threads

  1. Market Crashing!
    By Danke in forum Economy & Markets
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 05-06-2010, 05:17 PM
  2. Youtube keeps crashing wtf?
    By Eric21ND in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 05:08 PM
  3. Dow crashing, gold up big
    By RevolutionSD in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 01:25 PM
  4. markets crashing and TBT up?
    By jy006m in forum Economy & Markets
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-24-2009, 09:16 AM
  5. The Crashing Economy
    By michaelwise in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 10:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •