Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunday Portland: Left-Wing Antifa Pepper Spray, Attack Trump Supporters

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

There's a rEVOLution flag in this one. Sadly I don't know which side it's on:

Let them come.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

I've been involved in better bar brawls..

Buncha horn tootin' screaming like little girls...

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

More hate and the puppet masters smile

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Why wouldn't you know what side it's on? About half the people here support Trump to some extent, and about half don't, HOWEVER...

The only person I would suspect that might support antifa on this site was banned.. I've never heard of a Ron Paul supporter who supports antifa, and antifa hates anything on the right including Ron Paul.. Occupy was kinda cool cause you could go and have end the fed and Ron Paul stuff and people would accept you. Now that is done.
    Last edited by dannno; 08-07-2017 at 11:20 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I've reviewed it four times.

I think it is "with" the Trump folks.

From the photographer's perspective, it looks like the Trump people are on his right, and the Antifa people on his left.

[QUOTE=dannno;6508471]Why wouldn't you know what side it's on? QUOTE]

Seriously?! Because the Ron Paul rEVOLution is so far removed from either of those two camps, however both of those camps have grievances against their government which may have seemed to align with Ron Paul's.

Of course, neither one of those camps really want the government to get out of the way - they just want the government to do things that benefit themselves. It's the difference between being liberty-oriented and self-interested contrarian.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Why wouldn't you know what side it's on?
    Seriously?! Because the Ron Paul rEVOLution is so far removed from either of those two camps, however both of those camps have grievances against their government which may have seemed to align with Ron Paul's.

Of course, neither one of those camps really want the government to get out of the way - they just want the government to do things that benefit themselves. It's the difference between being liberty-oriented and self-interested contrarian.
    Obviously, somebody was a Ron Paul person there.

Who's "side" do you reckon they most likely would be on?

Bull$#@!.

Plenty of Ron Paul folks support Trump, including Rand Paul. That doesn't mean they support everything he does, but they are not trying to get him impeached because they know his replacement will probably be much worse. Just because you don't think Trump is battling the deep state does not mean he isn't, you could be wrong, you aren't some omniscient being. In the mean time, those of us who know that the deep state is the ultimate entity against freedom, well, we see a lot of potential benefit from someone like Trump compared to having someone from the deep state as President, like usual.

Antifa does not want to have anything to do with anybody that is remotely related to the right.. at all.. Unlike Occupy, which I was apart of, there is no way I can fit in with antifa folks unless it is some type of event completely unrelated to politics, i.e. a hippie festival where a few antifa people show up and they are the ones standing out.
    Last edited by dannno; 08-07-2017 at 12:52 PM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Trump, $#@!ing duh... anybody trying to rationalize anything else is completely irrational.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

I reckon neutral, just as in Occupy there were many RP supporters who took advantage of the situation and were there to get people acquainted with Ron Paul.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    I reckon neutral, just as in Occupy there were many RP supporters who took advantage of the situation and were there to get people acquainted with Ron Paul.
    Another irrational post.. Neutral? Really... give me a $#@!ing break. All you are doing is proving once again that people with Trump derangement syndrome have a knack for being wrong. It's a stereotype you should be trying to break, not encourage.

You people need to get over yourself.. half the people here like Trump because they think he is battling the deep state, whether you agree with that or not, the deep state is the ultimate enemy against freedom. It is a rational position to hold.

You have a different opinion? Fine. I am ok with that, don't show up to Trump rallies. Support freedom however you want. I don't go to Trump rallies either. But stop being so ignorant about why somebody who supports Ron Paul and freedom might actually be rooting for Trump to help make things better.
    Last edited by dannno; 08-07-2017 at 01:10 PM.

Another irrational post.. Neutral? Really... give me a $#@!ing break.

Get over yourself.. half the people here like Trump because they think he is battling the deep state, whether you agree with that or not, the deep state is the ultimate enemy against freedom.
    Take your own $#@!ing break and get over YOURSELF.

YOU are the Trumpa me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, Loompa that makes an explanation for every idiot thing he does.

The ultimate enemy to freedom are idiots who do NOTHING except support evil gov.
    There is no spoon.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So when Peter Schiff was at Occupy Wall St. telling them that he was "on their side", he was lying, and he was actually neutral?

No. Ron Paul folks were at Occupy Wall St. because Wall St. was getting bailed out by the taxpayers and that was a common thread that we had with all the occupiers and we were there to protest Wall St. getting bailed out.

I camped out at a Federal Reserve building. Did you?

Take your own $#@!ing break and get over YOURSELF.

YOU are the Trumpa me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, Loompa that makes an explanation for every idiot thing he does.

The ultimate enemy to freedom are idiots who do NOTHING except support evil gov.
    Would you put Rand Paul in that category? How about The Judge? I don't support Trump any more than either of them, and being that Rand Paul is actually IN the government, that would put him more in that category than yours truly.

So using that logic I guess you think Rand Paul is the ultimate enemy to freedom..

Another irrational post.. Neutral? Really... give me a $#@!ing break. All you are doing is proving once again that people with Trump derangement syndrome have a knack for being wrong. It's a stereotype you should be trying to break, not encourage.

You people need to get over yourself.. half the people here like Trump because they think he is battling the deep state, whether you agree with that or not, the deep state is the ultimate enemy against freedom. It is a rational position to hold.

You have a different opinion? Fine. I am ok with that, don't show up to Trump rallies. Support freedom however you want. I don't go to Trump rallies either. But stop being so ignorant about why somebody who supports Ron Paul and freedom might actually be rooting for Trump to help make things better.

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Would you put Rand Paul in that category? How about The Judge? I don't support Trump any more than either of them, and being that Rand Paul is actually IN the government, that would put him more in that category than yours truly.

So using that logic I guess you think Rand Paul is the ultimate enemy to freedom..
    You're funny.

Using YOUR logic Ron Paul is because he didn't/doesn't support Trump.
    There is no spoon.

Thank you CNN!!!

Wow, here I thought the mainstream media was the biggest enemy of freedom and tool of the deep state, and here you are still worshipping their horse $#@! narrative..

Go ahead and keep worshipping the mainstream media's horse $#@! narrative, some day we will have freedom if we just listen to the mainstream media
    Last edited by dannno; 08-07-2017 at 01:54 PM.

So when Peter Schiff was at Occupy Wall St. telling them that he was "on their side", he was lying, and he was actually neutral?

No. Ron Paul folks were at Occupy Wall St. because Wall St. was getting bailed out by the taxpayers and that was a common thread that we had with all the occupiers and we were there to protest Wall St. getting bailed out.

I camped out at a Federal Reserve building. Did you?
    Uh, yeah, I did.

I also did a lot of stuff locally and trust me, most RP supporters were there to TEACH people about Ron Paul.
    There is no spoon.

Uh, yeah, I did.

I also did a lot of stuff locally and trust me, most RP supporters were there to TEACH people about Ron Paul.
    Ok, so they were there to teach people about Ron Paul, but they were neutral on whether it was a good idea for taxpayers to bail out Wall St??

You don't make any sense at all.

It's not likely the the Portland Ron Paul supporters would give The Donald one drop of Fiji Water, if he was dying of thirst, IMO.
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    It's not likely the the Portland Ron Paul supporters would give The Donald one drop of Fiji Water, if he was dying of thirst, IMO.
    Oh, well I guess Portland Ron Paul supporters would all rather do what the media says and let the deep state take back over the Presidency.

Ya, sorry, not buying that at all.

I imagine they are split on the issue, just like most Ron Paul supporters.

Thank God this type of stuff does not happen in America. I like being safe!

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    LOL, can I steal that

I thought they would have learned their lesson after the battle of berkeley

Quote Originally Posted by bitter clinging swiftie View Post
    LOL, can I steal that
    It's not mine, lol. Someone shared it on Fedbook. Took me a good 5 minutes to stop laughing.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

I see dannno is triggered again, lol.
    "The Patriarch"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast