Thread: Had a Dream Last Night

Had a Dream Last Night

And guess which one of you punks was in it.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    HB34?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Had a Dream Last Night
    On the wagon again?

Nope
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Schifference!
    "The Patriarch"

WTH you dreaming about HB for?
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    WTH you dreaming about HB for?
    "The Patriarch"

You're so vain, you probably think this dream was about you!

Yay! Danke re-friended me.

I wasn't going to comment in his thread until he did but now that we're friends my best guess is oyarde. I'm sure Danke tried to do a chicken haggle with him and got scammed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Yay! Danke re-friended me.

I wasn't going to comment in his thread until he did but now that we're friends my best guess is oyarde. I'm sure Danke tried to do a chicken haggle with him and got scammed.
    No, he re-friended you because he dreamed oyarde was scalping him to avenge your friendship.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    HB34?
    I didn't say nightmare.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

I didn't say nightmare.
    So it was a really good dream?
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    So it was a really good dream?
    He should have specified that it was a wet dream in the title.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Missed you too honey.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nope, wasn't a nightmare.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Fire11? 56kTarget? John Lithgow?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

People of Wal Mart?

Admit it, it was a warm n' fuzzy dream about me. ~hugs~
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Not even page 2 yet and PoW already.

Typical Danke thread.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

@Danke

You know, I was a big fan of Matlock growing up. I watched marathons of the show and I learned a few things about investigations. So which punk did Danke dream about last night? to answer that question, we have to look at the evidence. This is me doing my best impression of the great Matlock.

First we look at his post history
    - Danke after a 1 month hiatus from the site, you returned and made your first reply to one person. The same person that had a dream about you where you promised to him on a night of adventure and as you called it, a night of debauchery.

The descriptive word you used to describe said member
    - So according to Collins dictionary, a punk is

a young inexperienced person : beginner, novice; especially : a young man
    This tells me that your dream costar was a man and just no ordinary man but a young man. Experience tells me that dreaming of the opposite sex is not a reason to start a thread, if that was the case there would be dozens of threads started on this forum about the lovely ladies of the forum. So sorry ladies, this is one time Danke did not dream about you.

Now, there is only one person that fits this description and that person is one Juleswin. Tell the truth, that is who you Danke dreamt about.

I know what happened, you started questioning your sexuality after dreaming of a tall, dark, fit, handsome, young man. You started wondering what it said about you, whether your dick still works. Well, I have good news and bad news for you, you are still straight. If anything this experience makes you even more straighter than you were before last night. Cos in my country, men who have dreams of other handsome men are considered to be the most alpha of all males.

Welcome back Danke

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    @Danke

You know, I was a big fan of Matlock growing up. I watched marathons of the show and I learned a few things about investigations. So which punk did Danke dream about last night? to answer that question, we have to look at the evidence. This is me doing my best impression of the great Matlock.

- Danke after a 1 month hiatus from the site, you returned and made your first reply to one person. The same person that had a dream about you where you promised to him on a night of adventure and as you called it, a night of debauchery.

This tells me that your dream costar was a man and just no ordinary man but a young man. Experience tells me that dreaming of the opposite sex is not a reason to start a thread, if that was the case there would be dozens of threads started on this forum about the lovely ladies of the forum. So sorry ladies, this is one time Danke did not dream about you.

Now, there is only one person that fits this description and that person is one Juleswin. Tell the truth, that is who you Danke dreamt about.

I know what happened, you started questioning your sexuality after dreaming of a tall, dark, fit, handsome, young man. You started wondering what it said about you, whether your dick still works. Well, I have good news and bad news for you, you are still straight. If anything this experience makes you even more straighter than you were before last night. Cos in my country, men who have dreams of other handsome men are considered to be the most alpha of all males.

Welcome back Danke
    He was straight before? Since when? Did someone cure his ghey? Does eduardo know?
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

@Danke

Welcome back Danke

winner.

But you kind of had the features of a Mulatto in the dream.

We were signing up for our rooms that we would have in college. I was behind two pretty young girls and looked at which buildings they ranked first second and third. I copied their choice. But then later was disappointed because the rooms were shared rooms and they have one building that had single rooms. Wish I would've signed up for that one, as an older dude, I just can't fanthom sharing a room at my age. So I was struggling to figure out how to contact somebody before the rooms were assigned or if I could change it if it had already been assigned. I remember you and I having a discussion with a professor there, can't really remember what it was about though. I think I was telling the professor how smart you are.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Black Tyrone... v2.0

winner.

But you kind of had the features of a Mulatto in the dream.

We were signing up for our rooms that we would have in college. I was behind two pretty young girls and looked at which buildings they ranked first second and third. I copied their choice. But then later was disappointed because the rooms were shared rooms and they have one building that had single rooms. Wish I would've signed up for that one, as an older dude, I just can't fanthom sharing a room at my age. So I was struggling to figure out how to contact somebody before the rooms were assigned or if I could change it if it had already been assigned. I remember you and I having a discussion with a professor there, can't really remember what it was about though. I think I was telling the professor how smart you are.
    Its weird that you think I'd look like a mulato when you already knew I was from Nigeria. In my dream, you were just a regular white guy.

So you imagined yourself going to college as a adult? in my dreams, I am always around 20 -23 (aka the glory years) and everything just makes sense even when they don't. Also, why didn't you just sign up to be in the women's dorm? who cares if you have to share rooms, your roommate would be another lovely lady.

Well, I am glad to know that you think I am smart. Now only if I would fix up my grammar, I would appear even more smarter than I really am

Its weird that you think I'd look like a mulato when you already knew I was from Nigeria. In my dream, you were just a regular white guy.

So you imagined yourself going to college as a adult? in my dreams, I am always around 20 -23 (aka the glory years) and everything just makes sense even when they don't. Also, why didn't you just sign up to be in the women's dorm? who cares if you have to share rooms, your roommate would be another lovely lady.

Well, I am glad to know that you think I am smart. Now only if I would fix up my grammar, I would appear even more smarter than I really am
    Shared rooms from my college experience had women floors and men floors. So I would have to share a room with a dude.

Even sharing a room with a chick could be problematic.

I have a mulatto nephew, maybe that's why. But your nose was thin(er) and I think you had freckles. Black freckles.

I have a lot of dreams being in college and not finished, more credits needed but I have been truant, behind in exams, etc.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video