Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bitcoin reaches new all-time high of $3216

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The scam must go on!

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    The scam must go on!
    The U.S. dollar is the epitome of scam.

god damn it if i didnt get rid of my bitcoin i'd have 10x the value by now
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

I expect them to be deemed illegal one day.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    The U.S. dollar is the epitome of scam.
    No question about that. The number of suckers using it is however is much higher than bitcoin.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/31/bitc...-predicts.html

Moas gave bitcoin a $5,000 price target for 2018, reflecting nearly 80 percent upside from Monday's price of about $2,800. He also expects rival digital currency ethereum to more than double in value from just under $200 to reach $400 in the next year, and another digital currency, litecoin, to double from about $40 to $80.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Somewhere out there Klugde is laughing at us.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    god damn it if i didnt get rid of my bitcoin i'd have 10x the value by now
    or if you had it in btc-e it would be under fed seizure

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    or if you had it in btc-e it would be under fed seizure
    That's my situation. I don't even know how the feds can keep them offline since they are russian based. Why can the sys-admins just bring online their backup copy and resume trading?? I WANT MY MONEY BACK YOU THEIVING BASTARDS!!!
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    No question about that. The number of suckers using it is however is much higher than bitcoin.
    Yes, you are correct: Federal Reserve Notes are indeed a bigger scam.

I still have no idea why bitcoin prices are rising.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Casey View Post
    I still have no idea why bitcoin prices are rising.
    Bitcoin showed that it can successfully keep enhancing the software to meet market demand. It can now handle more transactions per second, there is no more backlog of transactions. The system as a whole handled the changes needed without a hiccup. When you remove possible problems bitcoin's price can go higher.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    Bitcoin showed that it can successfully keep enhancing the software to meet market demand. It can now handle more transactions per second, there is no more backlog of transactions. The system as a whole handled the changes needed without a hiccup. When you remove possible problems bitcoin's price can go higher.
    and encryption is getting better, too.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    That's my situation. I don't even know how the feds can keep them offline since they are russian based. Why can the sys-admins just bring online their backup copy and resume trading?? I WANT MY MONEY BACK YOU THEIVING BASTARDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    I had some LTC in there, I put it on their tab, I still consider that it belongs to me.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Yep. And that will most likely be because whatever currency replaces the dollar when it eventually goes bye bye will be a digital only form of currency, so every single transaction can be tracked and criminalized!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

HODL!!!!
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Kinda disappointed in Bitcoin, these pathetic 100 dollar a day gains are so boring.

$3434.11 = sell price right now at Coinbase.

Only when they figure out how to ban algebra.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Aren't they tax-free in Japan now?
    Last edited by basecommand; 03-27-2019 at 03:12 AM.

It would not surprise me if the US government makes it illegal for any business or person to accept bitcoin as payment for goods or services.

If there is going to be a legal crypto currency in the USA it will be instituted and run by the US government.

I hope I am wrong.

It would not surprise me if the US government makes it illegal for any business or person to accept bitcoin as payment for goods or services.

If there is going to be a legal crypto currency in the USA it will be instituted and run by the US government.

I hope I am wrong.
    Well, they better hurry, if bitcoin gets to be over a Trillion+ dollars in total value in terms of USD there will be 1000's of cryptomillionaires and billionaires that will have absolutely 0 problem funding campaigns and dredging up dirt on hostiles to cleanse the Goobermint. I mean a lot of the crypto people are ideological up until recently. So,if one sees Bitcoin going over 10,000 might be a good time to go into politics and share your love of crypto, and run against some old boot licker.

$3709.80 at this moment on Coinbase.

https://www.coinbase.com/charts

If and when might we see $4000?

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    $3709.80 at this moment on Coinbase.

https://www.coinbase.com/charts

If and when might we see $4000?
    It's a bubble... gonna pop around ~3950

and then hit 6000 in 4 weeks
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    It's a bubble... gonna pop around ~3950

and then hit 6000 in 4 weeks
    What a cruel scam and hoax. Pyramid scheme.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast