Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Poll: Judge Roy Moore leads competitors in runoff

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Trump endorsed Strange.
    Ya, but he realized that was a mistake that came from the swamp and now he is endorsing the right person.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Ya, but he realized that was a mistake that came from the swamp and now he is endorsing the right person.
    The true Trump Derangement Syndrome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    You just crying cuz Trump keeps winning. SAD!
    Last edited by Jamesiv1; 11-22-2017 at 12:16 PM.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Clinton never admitted wrongdoing. Should his impreachment investigation have been called off? Afterall, it was just politically motivated accusations from the opposing party.
    Yes, I agree. It was stupid to impeach Clinton for getting a blowjob in the white house. What he should have been impeached for and then hanged for was for selling military technical secrets to the Chinese government.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 11-24-2017 at 07:11 AM. Reason: fixed grammar
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Yes, I agree. It was stupid to impeach Clinton for getting a blowjob in the white house. What he should have been impeached for and then hung for was for selling military technical secrets to the Chinese government.
    ^yep.

Anybody that thinks its wrong for POTUS to get a bj now and then from a grateful US American Citizen© can get the hell on out.
    Last edited by Jamesiv1; 11-22-2017 at 12:11 PM.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.

You are clearly infected.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Yes, I agree. It was stupid to impeach Clinton for getting a blowjob in the white house. What he should have been impeached for and then hung hanged for was for selling military technical secrets to the Chinese government.
    Being "hung" relates to the subject of his impeachment.

Grammar matters.

Last edited by sparebulb; 11-22-2017 at 12:36 PM.

It's weird to see you here politicking for a theocrat, but whatever.

IMHO, his endorsement of Strange saved him a lot of grief.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

6D chess.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.

The irony of it all being what "strange" is slang for.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    But like Moore, they were alleged crimes. He was only found guilty of lying to congress- not for anything he actually did. If Moore deserves a pass, doesn't Clinton?
    LOL!

Yeah, they're almost the same except that Clinton was accused of more crimes, that were more serious, over a longer period of time, more recent and with more evidence. Other than that they were almost identical!

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    LOL!

Yeah, they're almost the same except that Clinton was accused of more crimes, that were more serious, over a longer period of time, more recent and with more evidence. Other than that they were almost identical!
    Moore didn't leave behind a blue dress with love juice on it, either.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.

He is a military non-interventionist and promotes small government.. From what I've read he was a fair judge who helped people that were being screwed by the system. I don't care that much if he wants to put up or allow religious displays..
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

What are they going to do with Kelli Ward, when you examine the treatment both McDaniel and Moore have received?

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    What are they going to do with Kelli Ward, when you examine the treatment both McDaniel and Moore have received?
    If they go ahead with the exorcism of the Clintons to save the Democrat party and continue building the allegations against Hillary as an enabler for Bill who silenced and attacked his victims, they could eventually make the same accusations against Ward. Beginning to see more articles in this vein, especially regarding Juanita Broaddrick.

"Kelli Ward: a misogynistic sexual abuse enabler, who allowed and supported her husband in groping women in the work place making her an enemy of women in our courageous fight for feminism and social justice."

Twisted thought and strategy like this are no longer that far fetched. Now whether it will work or not is another question, but leftism seems to have run out of options but to double down on this technique.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    Moore didn't leave behind a blue dress with love juice on it, either.
    Because the girls weren't old enough to wear dresses?
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How old is somebody who doesn't exist?

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Being "hung" relates to the subject of his impeachment.
    I thought that was sprung. Oh well.

All the accusers were old enough to wear dresses. But, I suppose that doesn't support the "Moore is a "child" molester" left/progressive meme that is being used to equate what he may or may not have done with pedophilia.

How old is somebody who doesn't exist?
    Even Roy Moore himself admits they all existed, was familiar with each of them, and may or may not have dated some of them (He doesn't recall whether or not he used to date teenagers while in his 30s)

Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    Even Roy Moore himself admits they all existed, was familiar with each of them, and may or may not have dated some of them (He doesn't recall whether or not he used to date teenagers while in his 30s)
    Do you think that he is a danger to date teenage girls now?

Should we be nervous about Moore to the extent that we should support Jones?

Are you being esoteric? Because it seems like you are being esoteric.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Are you being esoteric? Because it seems like you are being esoteric.
    If "esoteric" means "like Zippy", then I would say yes.

Bull$#@!, he said he never recalled meeting any of them, he even said he had never heard of the restaurant where he allegedly signed the forged yearbook.

There was an article just posted in this thread about how people who worked at the restaurant claimed the former 'waitress' never even worked there, made inaccurate statements about the restaurant and that they had never seen Roy Moore at the restaurant.
    Last edited by dannno; 11-22-2017 at 09:26 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No conviction needed for Franken, the photographic evidence is right there.
    I noticed the lady had all kinds of body armor on. Does this lessen the alleged offense?
    Last edited by anaconda; 11-22-2017 at 09:47 PM.

Bull$#@!, he said he never recalled meeting any of them, he even said he had never heard of the restaurant where he allegedly signed the forged yearbook.

There was an article just posted in this thread about how people who worked at the restaurant claimed the former 'waitress' never even worked there, made inaccurate statements about the restaurant and that they had never seen Roy Moore at the restaurant.
    Actually he said he dated many young women after vietnam, and he admitted to knowing two of the accusers by name. So, if workers at that restaurant don't remember a specific waitress from 40 years ago then she must be lying? Makes a lot of sense. But, if you want to refer to witness testimony, there sure is plenty of that in the favor of the accusers. The freak was banned from an Alabama mall for trying to pick up teenagers. Others said he liked to hangout at highschool football games and the police were instructed to keep him away from cheerleaders. "it was common knowledge that roy moore dated high school girls."

The freak was banned from an Alabama mall for trying to pick up teenagers. Others said he liked to hangout at highschool football games and the police were instructed to keep him away from cheerleaders.
    You keep recirculating allegations that are refuted by other witnesses.

Until you can produce more evidence, this is just as dishonest as recirculating the narrative that Rand and his neighbor fought over trees and compost.

Actually he said he dated many young women after vietnam, and he admitted to knowing two of the accusers by name. So, if workers at that restaurant don't remember a specific waitress from 40 years ago then she must be lying? Makes a lot of sense. But, if you want to refer to witness testimony, there sure is plenty of that in the favor of the accusers.
    Which two accusers did he claim to know, what did he claim their relationship was and how old were they? I guarantee they were not the underage accusers if he was claiming to have dated them.

I still don't believe you until you provide evidence, everything I've heard from Moore is that he completely denied all of the specific allegations, and that he dated younger girls.

The freak was banned from an Alabama mall for trying to pick up teenagers. Others said he liked to hangout at highschool football games and the police were instructed to keep him away from cheerleaders. "it was common knowledge that roy moore dated high school girls."
    That is all bull$#@!, the mall manager was interviewed and said they never banned him from the mall and didn't even specify that he had received complaints about Moore.. turned out to be a rumor that some stooge reported to CNN.. sorta like that $#@!ing Skaggs tool with Rand.

You know, we have a whole thread on all this stuff.. oh ya, it's this one.. why don't you read it?
    Last edited by dannno; 11-22-2017 at 10:35 PM.

Which two accusers did he claim to know, what did he claim their relationship was and how old were they? I guarantee they were not the underage accusers if he was claiming to have dated them.

I still don't believe you until you provide evidence, everything I've heard from Moore is that he completely denied all of the specific allegations, and that he dated younger girls.
    Are you serious? Do you really have your head this far up your ass? He has certainly not "completely denied all specific allegations." He admitted to knowing two of the girls and said about one of them "I don't remember dating her, but if we did go on dates, we did." Very convincing.

Then when asked about buying alcohol for a minor on a date, he said something like "No, I remember she was at least 19, I wouldn't buy alcohol for a minor" which basically admitted that he had definitely dated that accuser.

He said "I dated a lot of young ladies" then he later said "I always had mothers permission before I dated the girls." How old would these girls be if he needed their mothers permission? 16? 17? 18? 19? He is literally admitting to dating teenagers, unless you really $#@!ing believe that its common for girls 20+ to need their mothers permission to date.

You retards earlier in this thread were saying amazingly stupid $#@! like "in the late 70s it was normal for 30+ year old guys to date high school girls," which is complete bull$#@! and anyone who claims this is simply lying. It's the 1970's not the 19th century what the $#@!.

That is all bull$#@!, the mall manager was interviewed and said they never banned him from the mall and didn't even specify that he had received complaints about Moore.. turned out to be a rumor that some stooge reported to CNN.. sorta like that $#@!ing Skaggs tool with Rand.

You know, we have a whole thread on all this stuff.. oh ya, it's this one.. why don't you read it?
    The article is total BS. The manager that said Roy hadn't been banned was the manager from 81-88. Roy would have been banned in the late 70s, so very easy for it not to be known by this particular manager. There are plenty of people, like former police officers and colleagues of Moore who said he was interested in high school teenagers, and to watch out for him at malls/football games.

I don't know why you are supporting this guy and lying about his "small government credentials" when he
    1. wants more military spending
    2. wants to outlaw homosexuality
    3. spend billions on the wall
    4. israel firster, wants to move embassy to jerusalem
    5. wants to maintain huge nuclear arsenal

this list would likely be way longer but roy moore is extremely unintelligent and is thus scared to debate his opponents on the issues. In his interview with hannity, to which I was referring, he answers the same exact question in 3 different ways. "I'm not gonna dispute that I dated teenagers" "I don't remember dating teenagers" "I definitely didn't date teenagers" He is certainly a liar, but I suppose that you want to support this bible thumping taliban member low IQ low energy creep anyways

Are you serious? Do you really have your head this far up your ass? He has certainly not "completely denied all specific allegations." He admitted to knowing two of the girls and said about one of them "I don't remember dating her, but if we did go on dates, we did." Very convincing.

Then when asked about buying alcohol for a minor on a date, he said something like "No, I remember she was at least 19, I wouldn't buy alcohol for a minor" which basically admitted that he had definitely dated that accuser.

He said "I dated a lot of young ladies" then he later said "I always had mothers permission before I dated the girls." How old would these girls be if he needed their mothers permission? 16? 17? 18? 19? He is literally admitting to dating teenagers, unless you really $#@!ing believe that its common for girls 20+ to need their mothers permission to date.

You retards earlier in this thread were saying amazingly stupid $#@! like "in the late 70s it was normal for 30+ year old guys to date high school girls," which is complete bull$#@! and anyone who claims this is simply lying. It's the 1970's not the 19th century what the $#@!.

The article is total BS. The manager that said Roy hadn't been banned was the manager from 81-88. Roy would have been banned in the late 70s, so very easy for it not to be known by this particular manager. There are plenty of people, like former police officers and colleagues of Moore who said he was interested in high school teenagers, and to watch out for him at malls/football games.

I don't know why you are supporting this guy and lying about his "small government credentials" when he
    1. wants more military spending
    2. wants to outlaw homosexuality
    3. spend billions on the wall
    4. israel firster, wants to move embassy to jerusalem
    5. wants to maintain huge nuclear arsenal

this list would likely be way longer but roy moore is extremely unintelligent and is thus scared to debate his opponents on the issues. In his interview with hannity, to which I was referring, he answers the same exact question in 3 different ways. "I'm not gonna dispute that I dated teenagers" "I don't remember dating teenagers" "I definitely didn't date teenagers" He is certainly a liar, but I suppose that you want to support this bible thumping taliban member low IQ low energy creep anyways
    I don't think it has anything to do with politics, its the same stuff the left tried to hit Trump with. They had audio recordings of him talking about dating girls when they get a couple years older. Girls that are way too young. The same people defending him defended Trump's statements with the same talking points. Men that are attracted to girls of the "consentual" age are probably cheering for him, like he is silently fighting for their cause. I just think the whole thing is fake news and it reminded me of the $#@! they did during the election that helped Trump win.

Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast