Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Poll: Judge Roy Moore leads competitors in runoff

One of Roy Moore's accusers worked as interpreter for Hillary Clinton campaign

One of the women who said Senate candidate Roy Moore pursued her while she was in high school worked for Hillary Clinton's campaign as a sign language interpreter, according to videos and documents posted online.

Deborah Wesson Gibson, owner of the interpreting company Signs of Excellence, provided services for Clinton during her 2016 campaign, as well as working with former Democratic Vice President Joe Biden during other events. Photos posted to her company's social media site show her providing sign language services for Sen. Patrick Murphy and Sen. Bill Nelson, both Florida Democrats.

Gibson's company has offices in Florida and Alabama, providing sign language interpretation to businesses, politicians, governments and more.

Gibson did not respond to texts or email messages seeking a comment. The voice mail box for her phone is full. She told AL.com yesterday she stood by her comments in the Washington Post interview.

In a 2016 interview with Florida's WLRN, Gibson outlined the challenges that come with providing interpretation at a political rally.

"One of the things that she (Hillary Clinton) does," Gibson said, "Is that she'll say, 'You know what? If standing up for equal pay is playing the woman's card, then DEAL ME IN!'"

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/201...cusers_wo.html
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Roy Moore Denies "Completely False" Teen Sex-Abuse Allegations, Has "Evidence Of Collusion"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-10/roy-moore-denies-completely-false-teen-sex-abuse-allegations-has-evidence-collusion
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    This has all the signs of a set up to me. I don't particularly care for the guy but I hope he sues the hell out of them, especially if he gets evidence of collusion.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    This has all the signs of a set up to me. I don't particularly care for the guy but I hope he sues the hell out of them, especially if he gets evidence of collusion.
    Obviously a setup. And what might arguably make it worse is it appears to be a setup orchestrated by his own party.

Gov. John Kasich: GOP must not support Alabama's Roy Moore

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/politics/2017/11/10/gov-john-kasich-gop-must-not-support-alabamas-roy-moore/852034001/

Alabama State Rep. Says Roy Moore's Accusers Should Be Prosecuted

https://www.yahoo.com/news/alabama-state-rep-says-roy-165329477.html

2 GOP Senators Drop Endorsements Of Roy Moore

While some GOP politicians have said Moore should step aside, Sens. Steve Daines (Mont.) and Mike Lee (Utah) are the first Moore backers to do so.
    Daines made his announcement on Twitter.
    I am pulling my endorsement and support for Roy Moore for U.S. Senate.
    — Steve Daines (@SteveDaines) November 10, 2017
    Lee revealed his decision to a writer for The Washingtonian, citing both the accusations of Moore’s misconduct and his response to the allegations.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/2-gop-sen...232511304.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/politics/2017/11/10/gov-john-kasich-gop-must-not-support-alabamas-roy-moore/852034001/
    Establishment.

They will. In civil court.

While some GOP politicians have said Moore should step aside, Sens. Steve Daines (Mont.) and Mike Lee (Utah) are the first Moore backers to do so.
    Lee revealed his decision to a writer for The Washingtonian, citing both the accusations of Moore’s misconduct and his response to the allegations.

Establishment wanna be's.

Neoconservative dirty tricks. McCain jumped right on it like a good little doggy.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Mitch dumped $30 mill on Moore in the primary and only now does this come up.? Next, write-in campaign for Strange to dilute GOP votes when this defamation attempt fails.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Per WaPo:

While reporting a story in Alabama about supporters of Moore’s Senate campaign, a Post reporter heard that Moore allegedly had sought relationships with teenage girls. Over the ensuing three weeks, two Post reporters contacted and interviewed the four women.
    Levin posed the following questions:

• How did the WaPo reporter know there were four women, who they were, and how to contact them?
    • How is it that the reporter's anonymous source, who they bumped into, knew about the four women who don’t know each other and have never met, and knew each woman's story and contact information?
    • Why hasn’t any of this been reported in Moore’s 38 years in politics? And why now – a month before an important election to fill Jeff Sessions’ senate seat?

More at: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...everal-pastors

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Next, they'll start smearing anybody that endorsed him that haven't actively taken it back already. I wonder if any of these sleaze bags have had the audacity to contact Randal and suggest he drop his endorsement.

[FONT="]Per WaPo: [/FONT]

[FONT="]While reporting a story in Alabama about supporters of Moore’s Senate campaign, a Post reporter heard that Moore allegedly had sought relationships with teenage girls. Over the ensuing three weeks, two Post reporters contacted and interviewed the four women.[/FONT]
    Levin posed the following questions:

• How did the WaPo reporter know there were four women, who they were, and how to contact them?
    • How is it that the reporter's anonymous source, who they bumped into, knew about the four women who don’t know each other and have never met, and knew each woman's story and contact information?
    • Why hasn’t any of this been reported in Moore’s 38 years in politics? And why now – a month before an important election to fill Jeff Sessions’ senate seat?

More at: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...everal-pastors
    Wow. Even myself, who is not a reporter, thought of these questions. Who reports on the reporters?

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

The Swamp has sunk to new lows and I thought they couldn't go lower than the McDaniel smear campaign.

Moore is a guilty. Conspiracies with this many people who have detailed and a number of people with no reason to lie just don't happen. This was apparently something that was known months ago and is only dropping now right before the election.

His interview with Hannity was apparently a dumpster fire.

He should drop out on the condition that Mo Brooks is his replacement. That sticks it to McConnell' s guy Strange. The voters won't feel as disenfranchised and all the people like Romney who are acting holier than thou will be happy with Brooks vs the alternative of Moore.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Wow. Even myself, who is not a reporter, thought of these questions. Who reports on the reporters?
    It sounds like the kind of story a toddler would make up to explain having a cookie they shouldn't.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Moore is a guilty. Conspiracies with this many people who have detailed and a number of people with no reason to lie just don't happen. This was apparently something that was known months ago and is only dropping now right before the election.

He should drop out on the condition that Mo Brooks is his replacement. That sticks it to McConnell' s guy Strange. The voters won't feel as disenfranchised and all the people like Romney who are acting holier than thou will be happy with Brooks vs the alternative of Moore.
    In the first place this is obviously a lie, and in the second it is too late to change the ballots.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post

According to Alabama law it’s too late to replace Moore on the ballot. 3 of the 4 women stated he was respectful and the actions only involved hugging and kissing, these were the older teenagers, 17 or 18, and their parents knew about it. Their stories actually refute and discredit the misconduct alleged by the 4th woman. Your assumption this woman has no reason to lie is unimaginative.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    3 of the 4 women stated he was respectful and the actions only involved hugging and kissing, these were the older teenagers, 17 or 18, and their parents knew about it.
    It was 16 and 18.

Setting aside all other accusations about the 14 year old, he is clearly lying when he says he can't remember if he "dated" teenage girls in his 30's. That isn't something you forget. So why would he lie about something that he can clearly remember?

When asked by Hannity if he had any recollection of dating teenage girls when he was in his mid-thirties,
    Moore said “it would out of my customary behavior,” but stopped short of denying that he did. At another point in the interview he said he didn’t “generally” remember pursuing girls that young.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    According to Alabama law it’s too late to replace Moore on the ballot. 3 of the 4 women stated he was respectful and the actions only involved hugging and kissing, these were the older teenagers, 17 or 18, and their parents knew about it. Their stories actually refute and discredit the misconduct alleged by the 4th woman. Your assumption this woman has no reason to lie is unimaginative.
    See, that was his mistake.

If he had buggered little boys with a baseball bat, it have been all good.

Mitt Romney Tells Roy Moore To Step Aside: 'I Believe Leigh Corfman'

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mitt-romney-tells-roy-moore-154710491.html

You can tell a lot about a man by his enemies, this whole incident is making me like Moore even "Moore"

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

PHOTOS: MOORE ACCUSER A DEMOCRAT ACTIVIST

https://www.infowars.com/photos-moor...crat-activist/

Gold from the comments:

Dr. Nick Riviera • an hour ago

Right now, we’re lookin’ at about two generations of women, indoctrinated with and deluded by feminism. To a marked extent, they’ve managed to hijack the education system, the judicial system, the media, and Hollywood. They grew up with the misguided notion that they were surrounded by misogynists and sexists, so they had to fight for “equality”.

The thing is, their “leaders” had no interest in equality.

The goal was superiority.

Their preferred methods included the destruction of marriage, abortion on demand, spurious lawsuits, and sociopathic chaos.

The only hurdle they failed to plan for was an unintended consequence – rejection. Real men with any sense at all want nothing to do with them. They simply don’t want to associate with them, work next to them, date them, marry them, or have sex with them. The result is an idiotic sub-culture of sexually frustrated feminazis who moronically believe that screaming helplessly at the sky will somehow benefit society.

White House dismisses Roy Moore claims as “mere allegation”

https://www.salon.com/2017/11/10/white-house-dismisses-roy-moore-claims-as-mere-allegation/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I expect something like this to happen the next time Rand runs for anything.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Rep. Barbara Comstock, R-Va., likened Moore to Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein, former Rep. Anthony Weiner and former Fox News executive Roger Ailes, all men accused of sexual misconduct."The defense from some of his supporters is beyond disgusting," Comstock wrote. "Moore should not serve in the U.S. Senate."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sexual-mi...-election.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Add Thune to the list of back-stabbers:

Two Republican senators, John McCain and John Thune, said Moore should step aside immediately, with McCain calling the accusations "deeply disturbing and disqualifying."

http://www.businessinsider.com/sean-...ensual-2017-11
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 11-11-2017 at 02:49 PM.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'll bet Moore wins by at least 7%. The MSM is giving us Hillary type talking points all over again.

As planned, there goes Moores double digit lead...

Poll Shows Alabama Race Tied After Allegations Against Roy Moore

A new poll shows the Senate race in Alabama is now too close to call, following an accusation that Republican nominee Roy Moore pursued a sexual encounter with a 14-year-old girl in 1979.

Moore and Democrat Doug Jones are tied at 46% in the survey, which was conducted Thursday by Opinion Savvy and commissioned by Decision Desk HQ in the aftermath of a bombshell Washington Post report in which the accuser, now 53, went on record with her story.

The results also suggested that a write-in campaign by another Republican could tip the seat to Democrats — a prospect that once seemed far-fetched in deep-red Alabama. A three-way race — with Moore, Jones, and interim Sen. Luther Strange as a write-in candidate — would favor Jones with roughly 44% of the vote, followed by Moore at 41%, and Strange at 12%.

The poll surveyed 515 likely voters by landline and mobile and has a margin of error of 4 points.
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/henrygomez/...YO#.lpb7xDoMWX

AL dot come is using a clip from Colbert's show to say Alabama shouldn't elect Moore.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Innocent until proven guilty is for criminal convictions, not elections. I believe Leigh Corfman. Her account is too serious to ignore. Moore is unfit for office and should step aside. -Romney
    So if some woman or man accuses Romney that's all it will take for him to be guilty and drop out of the Utah senate race.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Alabama ABC Affiliate Can’t Find One Voter Who Believes WaPo Report About Roy Moore in Man-on-the-Street Segment

During a segment that aired on Friday’s broadcast of Birmingham, AL ABC affiliate WBMA 33/40’s 5 p.m. local news, political reporter Lauren Walsh sought out voters in Columbiana, AL to gauge their reactions to the Washington Post report that alleged Republican U.S. Senate hopeful Roy Moore engaged in inappropriate conduct with four teenage girls more than 34 years ago.

None of the respondents according to Walsh told her they believed the Post’s reporting.

“It’s hard to believe the events that transpired yesterday,” Gordon Fluker of nearby Wilsonville, AL said to Walsh about the Washington Post report.

Fluker’s response was the standard according to Walsh.

“Out of all the voters we spoke with Friday in Columbiana, we didn’t find one voter who believed the Washington Post report about Moore,” she said.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/...treet-segment/
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

The only thing I know with absolute certainty is that Moore has the correct enemies.

Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast