Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Poll: Judge Roy Moore leads competitors in runoff

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I think he has been watching too much fake news. The only cure fore this is more RP liberty report.
    Is Ron Paul defending this guy? How is it that Ron Paul managed to not be accused of any sexual assault despite decades in office?
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    Is Ron Paul defending this guy? How is it that Ron Paul managed to not be accused of any sexual assault despite decades in office?
    Well for one, he never let himself ever be in a room alone with a female that was not a family member.

Are you saying Ron Paul hasn't been tar babied?

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Well for one, he never let himself ever be in a room alone with a female that was not a family member.
    I hate dumb people.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    And the point is that there was probably never any punishable crime here. Back then or today.
    There doesn't have to be a punishable crime committed for an action to affect others' opinions of a person's character, particularly if that person spends an enormous amount of their time portraying themselves as a person of religion and a believer in absolute morality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    There doesn't have to be a punishable crime committed for an action to affect others' opinions of a person's character, particularly if that person spends an enormous amount of their time portraying themselves as a person of religion and a believer in absolute morality.
    Good point.

So, is Luther Strange your man?

How are these accusations any different than what we see from Hollyweird or democrat candidates?

How are these accusations any different than what we see from Hollyweird or democrat candidates?
    you'll have to be a bit more specific as to which candidates. Moore AFAIK isn't even accused of exposing himself or having any type of sex. and it seems that anytime he was told "no" he ended any advances and moved on without any repercussions or pressure to the women. and that's if you actually believe the accusers.
    Last edited by specsaregood; 11-15-2017 at 11:19 AM.

you'll have to be a bit more specific as to which candidates. Moore AFAIK isn't even accused of exposing himself or having any type of sex. and it seems that anytime he was told "no" he ended any advances and moved on without any repercussions or pressure to the women. and that's if you actually believe the accusers.
    He didn't masturbate into a ficus?

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Are you saying Ron Paul hasn't been tar babied?
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-despite-cameo

Not sure if this has been posted yet?

Moore Accuser’s Stepson Is Fed Up, Unleashes Her Worst Nightmare With 5 Damning Words
    http://madworldnews.com/moore-accuse...son-nightmare/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Not sure if this has been posted yet?

Moore Accuser’s Stepson Is Fed Up, Unleashes Her Worst Nightmare With 5 Damning Words
    http://madworldnews.com/moore-accuse...son-nightmare/
    These words are not really damning. I was looking for more juice.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Reposted for emphasis

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He's been accused of molesting them. Why can't conservatives hold Roy to the same standard as William Jefferson Clinton?

Sounds like his lawyer is just as much of a doofus in regards to properly denying these accusations. He goes out of his way to imply there's nothing wrong with pursuing teenage girls because of the host's background from Canada.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/36...him-understand

He's been accused of molesting them.
    He has been accused of touching them a bit and stopping when asked and he denies it completely. So you want to know the difference is then between that and which accusations against hollyweird or dem candidates?

He was accused of much worse.

He was accused of being a racist.

He's been accused of molesting them. Why can't conservatives hold Roy to the same standard as William Jefferson Clinton?
    Because this is $#@!ing war.

I know very little about Moore, seems like a trad-con, law and order type, which I care little for.

However, he has attracted the right enemies, so I'm willing to accept that and ally with him.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 11-15-2017 at 01:49 PM.

Sounds like his lawyer is just as much of a doofus in regards to properly denying these accusations.
    Please do tell us how do you properly deny ridiculous accusations? Is there a playbook?

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Good point.

Don't like Trump you must be voting for Hillary, right?

Don't like Hillary, then you must like Trump, correct?

Leave the false dichotomies out of this, that Left v. Right garbage doesn't fly.

I'm enjoying watching Moore collapse under the weight of his own theocratic hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Because this is $#@!ing war.

I know very little about Moore, seems like a trad-con, law and order type, which I care little for.

However, he has attracted the right enemies, so I'm willing to accept that and ally with him.
    The enemy of your enemy is still your enemy. Hitler hated Stalin, doesn't mean Stalin was the better man or a defender of liberty. Nor was Hitler. Totalitarianism breeds totalitarianism.

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    Don't like Trump you must be voting for Hillary, right?

Don't like Hillary, then you must like Trump, correct?

Leave the false dichotomies out of this, that Left v. Right garbage doesn't fly.

I'm enjoying watching Moore collapse under the weight of his own theocratic hypocrisy.
    There is no false dichotomy at play here.

The entities that have focused attention on Moore has offered the option of a write-in candidate.

By asking whether Luther Strange was The Count's preferred choice is a perfectly valid question.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How Every Republican Senator Has Responded to the Roy Moore Scandal

https://www.yahoo.com/news/every-rep...172946237.html

No comment about Roy Moore: Sens. Tom Cotton, Mike Crapo, Deb Fischer and John Kennedy

Not withdrawing his endorsement of Moore: Sen. Rand Paul

Saying Moore’s fate is up to the voters: Sen. Luther Strange

Calling for Moore to withdraw if the allegations are true: Sen. Marco Rubio and 24 others

Withdrawing their endorsements of Moore: Sens. Ted Cruz, John Cornyn, Mike Lee, Bill Cassidy and Steve Daines

Calling for Moore to withdraw: Sen. Mitch McConnell and seven others

Recommending Alabama write-in someone else: Sens. Orrin Hatch, Pat Toomey and Ben Sasse

Recommending Alabama vote for Democrat Doug Jones instead of Moore: Sen. Jeff Flake

Calling to remove Moore from the Senate if he’s elected: Sens. Cory Gardner and Todd Young

Details at: https://www.yahoo.com/news/every-rep...172946237.html
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I know very little about Moore, seems like a trad-con, law and order type
    He likes to portray himself as a law and order, pro-Constitution type, but he's anything but. His escapades that caused him to be twice removed as Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court demonstrate that he sees himself as above the law, and his claim that a Muslim shouldn't be allowed to serve in Congress (see http://www.wnd.com/2006/12/39271/) demonstrates that he has contempt for the Constitution (see clause 3 of Article VI).
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

Saying Moore’s fate is up to the voters: Sen. Luther Strange

(Also, the only response that makes sense.)
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 11-15-2017 at 02:31 PM.

xxxxx
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 07-28-2018 at 12:41 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Good point.

Neither are "my man." Brooks was the only good pick of the three, but obviously what he's selling isn't what Alabama is looking for.

If I were voting in that election, I'd sit it out. I have a particular dislike for hypocritical holier-than-thou types equaled only by my dislike for chickenhawks.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    I don't think there's a playbook; but I'll bet we can come up with a few "plays":

1) Don't allow your wife to enter into the mix - particularly if she doesn't have her facts straight. She remains a sympathetic figure so long as she relays those generic "Stand By Your Man" platitudes when asked by reporters for a comment. With the right air of indignity she can put a reporter in his/her place which directs attention to the reporter and away from her husband. Allowing her to go on Fedbook with false information on how long restaurants have been around shows her as being complicit in a whitewash - which detracts from her husband's credibility, and brings the conspiracy theorists crawling out of the woodwork.

Anyone else have any "plays" for a playbook?
    I think this worked pretty well:

They didn't have time between all the smears about Newsletters, "Racist" Donors, and talking about how he favored letting the sick die in the streets.

He admitted to 'dating' 16 yr olds when he was in his mid-30s. I don't care that it was 'Alabama in the 70's'.... that's $#@!ing PEDO territory right there.
    Last edited by jllundqu; 11-15-2017 at 03:04 PM. Reason: I DON"T NEED A FUCKING REASON TO EDIT :)
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast