Thread: Outrage erupts over report DOJ will target affirmative action

Banned

Blog Entries

Outrage erupts over report DOJ will target affirmative action

http://thehill.com/regulation/admini...rmative-action

Outrage erupted over reports that the DoJ is set to investigate colleges that discriminate against effing white males and Asians. Dr. Marx Leftburg commented, "I am so Outreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Constitution specifically provides for equal protection under the law. Everyone has inalienable rights. When some get special rights or preference, then the rest have to give them something. This is a concept that is absolutely forbidden by the Constitution.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Justice Department said they are only looking at a single program at one school- not affirmative action in general.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    The Constitution specifically provides for equal protection under the law. Everyone has inalienable rights. When some get special rights or preference, then the rest have to give them something. This is a concept that is absolutely forbidden by the Constitution.
    This point is mostly lost on sycophants. They always think the amount of giving they will have to do will easily be compensated by the reward for their obedience.
    Last edited by timosman; 08-03-2017 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Justice Department said they are only looking at a single program at one school- not affirmative action in general.
    Still, equal protection under the law applies. I think all federal funding of all schools should end tomorrow. I'm sick to death of having school be so expensive and indoctrinational. If schools want to indoctrinate, they can do their own fundraising. State funding should be next. State schools are passing on their own students, taking more out-of-state students because they can charge more. If kids think some schools are more prestigious, then their parents can move there, live there, work there, and pay taxes there.
    Last edited by euphemia; 08-03-2017 at 12:33 PM.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

The entire concept of affirmative action is a disgrace. Anyone who supports such in-your-face bull$#@! is not friend to the cause of human liberty.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    The entire concept of affirmative action is a disgrace. Anyone who supports such in-your-face bull$#@! is not friend to the cause of human liberty.
    You've just offended 3 generations of bureaucrats and countless Democrats...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    To be fair, we are living in historic times.

Harvard makes diversity history: Majority of incoming freshman class are not white
    Washington Times Aug 3, 2017
    And they'll still whine that it's not enough.

Middle class working white folks can't afford it anyway.

There is local "ivy league" prep school that costs over $50,000 a year.

Between "diversity" and cost, the student body is mostly foreigners or tokens.

Looking back in town history, 50-60 years ago, the vast bulk of the student body were locals, mostly men, mostly middle class, many on the "GI bill".

Not my country anymore.

I heard it was just looking at 1 case where Harvard discriminated against Asians. Did the DOJ expand the prob? AA for any organization taking government money violates the U.S. Constitution.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith and stuff View Post
    I heard it was just looking at 1 case where Harvard discriminated against Asians. Did the DOJ expand the prob? AA for any organization taking government money violates the U.S. Constitution.
    Since when do they pay that any mind?

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    To be fair, we are living in historic times.

Harvard makes diversity history: Majority of incoming freshman class are not white
    Washington Times Aug 3, 2017

Related

Mindy Kaling’s brother pretended to be black to get into med school

[IMG]https://********************************/2015/04/mindy.jpg?w=720&h=480&crop=1[/IMG]
    Population Replacement.

I do wish we could have a society in which skin color and gender and race and ethnicity and religion did not matter. What we have today is a society that is flat out hostile toward those of European heritage, a.k.a. Whites. Whites as of I think 1990 used to account for just 12% of the worlds population. Today, that has dropped to < 5%, mostly because of increases in population, and whites are not growing at the rates others are growing.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Population Replacement.

I do wish we could have a society in which skin color and gender and race and ethnicity and religion did not matter. What we have today is a society that is flat out hostile toward those of European heritage, a.k.a. Whites. Whites as of I think 1990 used to account for just 12% of the worlds population. Today, that has dropped to < 5%, mostly because of increases in population, and whites are not growing at the rates others are growing.
    The viking stock has been reduced to this;

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    The viking stock has been reduced to this;

Wow! Talk about DIVIDE and CONQUER!
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Population Replacement.

Interesting. You want a society where race does not matter yet seem concerned about the "decline" of the white population as a percent of the global population. I guess for you, it does matter. Maybe you can claim "persecuted minority" status. Or start making more babies.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Interesting. You want a society where race does not matter yet seem concerned about the "decline" of the white population as a percent of the global population. I guess for you, it does matter. Maybe you can claim "persecuted minority" status. Or start making more babies.
    Im saying I dont target others on things they have no control over. I do target others on their behavior, such as immigrating then demanding welfare and all languages be changed everywhere to suit them. I also think that others have been targeting me, not based on behavior, but on being a white male.
    Last edited by DamianTV; 08-07-2017 at 06:29 PM.
    1776 > 1984

Just a counter thought for this thread: if you are a libertarian who believes in a business owners "right to discriminate" then I think you have to support a universities right to do the same vis a vis affirmative action. It would be a different matter id such quotas were in place due to the state. Guys not every issue is team red vs blue.
    Last edited by enter`name`here; 08-06-2017 at 05:05 PM.
    "Government is the great fiction through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else"

- Claude Frédéric Bastiat

Quote Originally Posted by enter`name`here View Post
    Just a counter thought for this thread: if you are a libertarian who believes in a business owners "right to discriminate" then I think you have to support a universities right to do the same vis a vis affirmative action. It would be a different matter id such quotas were in place due to the state. Guys not every issue is team red vs blue.
    The answer is to cut off government funds, IF you want State universities they should not be allowed to discriminate, private universities can do what they want.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The answer is to cut off government funds, IF you want State universities they should not be allowed to discriminate, private universities can do what they want.
    "Discrimination" can take many forms..

Best to remove government from all education instead of relying on government lawyers to draft protocol for government employees to use assuring equal treatment..

The amount of college graduates who can produce absolutely nothing grows every year, who needs 'em?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    "Discrimination" can take many forms..

Best to remove government from all education instead of relying on government lawyers to draft protocol for government employees to use assuring equal treatment..

The amount of college graduates who can produce absolutely nothing grows every year, who needs 'em?
    I agree, that is why I put IF in all caps.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment