Thread: Trump Signs Sanctions Bill - Another Deep State Victory

Trump Signs Sanctions Bill - Another Deep State Victory

Trump Signs Sanctions Bill - Another Deep State Victory

This morning President Trump signed the Russia, Iran, North Korea sanctions bill, which restricts his ability to improve relations with any of the three countries absent explicit Congressional approval. Is the deep state in total control of US foreign policy?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But Trump is fighting the deep state and the neocons... didn't you get the memo? lol
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

@2:50 - Ron said

Some days I am happy that tillerson is there doing a bit of challenging on this(sanctions)
    Does anyone know what challenging of the sanctions Ron is talking about?

loveshiscountry

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    @2:50 - Ron said Some days I am happy that tillerson is there doing a bit of challenging on this(sanctions)

Does anyone know what challenging of the sanctions Ron is talking about?
    Neither President Donald Trump nor Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is a fan of the new congressional sanctions on Russia, particularly because they may hinder attempts at restoring the relationship between the two countries, the top U.S. diplomat admitted Tuesday.

"The action by the Congress to put these sanctions in place and the way they did, neither the president nor I were very happy about that," Tillerson told reporters in the State Department briefing room. "We were clear that we didn't think it was going to be helpful to our efforts, but that's the decision they made. They made it in a very overwhelming way. I think the president accepts that."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/presi...ry?id=48981626

Quote Originally Posted by loveshiscountry View Post
    Neither President Donald Trump nor Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is a fan of the new congressional sanctions on Russia, particularly because they may hinder attempts at restoring the relationship between the two countries, the top U.S. diplomat admitted Tuesday.

"The action by the Congress to put these sanctions in place and the way they did, neither the president nor I were very happy about that," Tillerson told reporters in the State Department briefing room. "We were clear that we didn't think it was going to be helpful to our efforts, but that's the decision they made. They made it in a very overwhelming way. I think the president accepts that."

I thought Trump was the alpha male, what the hell is going on here?
    "The Patriarch"

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I thought Trump was the alpha male, what the hell is going on here?
    Trump got outvoted by congress, he got only 2 votes in the senate and 3 in the House. Better get to work in 2018 primaries.
    Knowledge is Liberty!

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Only 3 congressman with a brain.

Quote Originally Posted by loveshiscountry View Post

I guess, he is right, he qualified it by saying "a bit". To me that is nothing but I guess Ron Paul thinks that is big enough to quantify. I personally think the whole thing is an act. They are all anti Russia, all globalists and another thing, no Ron, the CIA/deep state did not sabotage Obama in Syria by attacking Syrian troop and the deep state did not sabotage Trump by congress passing this bill.

It's pretty obvious what Trump is doing, he signed this to make the deep state look bad, to lower their influence, so that when the time comes, he can do the things he wants to do like appoint Judge Napolitano to the supreme court.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Nothing sez aloha, like Tulsi Gabbard voting for sanctions.

Good thing T and T are on the same page about peace.

Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Yeah...please tell me how the "deep state" forced poor old Trump to sign that piece of $#@! bill with his pen?
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Yeah...please tell me how the "deep state" forced poor old Trump to sign that piece of $#@! bill with his pen?
    Because there wasn't nearly enough votes to veto it?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Because there wasn't nearly enough votes to veto it?
    Would it not have been better for Trump to force them to override his veto?
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Would it not have been better for Trump to force them to override his veto?
    Yep. My point. There were three congressmen who understand this.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

President Trump extends Russian sanctions for another year

This plus the recent addition on 22 February of 21 individuals and nine companies to the US Sanctions list, shows the continued foreign policy direction of the United States as more of the same. There was no related comment released thus far that shows any reaction of the Trump Administration to the extraordinary speech given by Russian President Vladimir Putin yesterday concerning extremely highly advanced new weapons technologies already said to be deployed in Russia. ...

He signed this to make the deep state look bad, to lower their influence
    yahoo mail login