Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anthony Scaramucci out as White House communications director after 11 days

Anthony Scaramucci out as White House communications director after 11 days

White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci has been removed from his position after just 11 days on the job, according to multiple reports.
    Scaramucci accepted the position on July 21, shortly after the abrupt departure of White House press secretary Sean Spicer. He made headlines less than a week after assuming the post with a profane interview with The New Yorker in which he insulted members of the White House staff, including now former Chief of Staff Reince Priebus.
    Priebus left his role suddenly on Friday, and was replaced Monday morning by retired four-star general John Kelly, who had been serving as Trump’s secretary of homeland security.
    “Anthony Scaramucci will be leaving his role as White House Communications Director,” said White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders in a statement. “Mr. Scaramucci felt it was best to give Chief of Staff John Kelly a clean slate and the ability to build his own team. We wish him all the best.”

More at: https://www.yahoo.com/news/anthony-s...190158404.html
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Apprentice White House edition.

meh.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Apprentice White House edition.

meh.
    if I was writing the script, I'd give jesse Benton a shot at the job next.

Why even bother with Pentagon briefings/spox anymore?

Any person accepting a job for Trump or his administration had best not presently be employed.

That was dumb.

The Mooch had a positive influence on his communications team, he finally got Trump to tweet out about the Awan Bros. Things were moving in the right direction - he was starting to get rid of the leakers..

You want to know the big irony here? Kelly's decision to get rid of Mooch got leaked to the media, lol!!! Good Job Kelly.
    Last edited by dannno; 07-31-2017 at 02:16 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

What we're watching is very obvious. 2 me anyway...
    It's no longer Red v Blue or ANYTHING political/civilian now
    (like Scaramucci - he's a civilian casualty... like in war: They are just 'in the way'.)

EVERYTHING from here on is beltway warfare: CIA v Pentagon (we saw it play out literally in Syria.)
    Trump had to choose 1 and only 1. He did.
    Next up: Gutting the State Department. It will be done w/ military precision.
    It's war.

Both are utterly corrupt and vile/filthy above the rank & file.
    I'm hoping they destroy each other... watch for 'body counts' to rise.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 07-31-2017 at 02:20 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    General dumped him . Wonder why ?

kelly is the best person in the white house , i don't know how long trumps people/family will let him stay , mucci was a bozo and a person kelly would never want to be around .

This is too funny. You'd have to be an IDIOT to hire Mooch as your "communications director." Oh well, who's next Oh Great Orange One?

only a idiot would appoint mucci , only a idiot would let mucci stay , kelly is not a idiot .

Quote Originally Posted by ILUVRP View Post
    only a idiot would appoint mucci , only a idiot would let mucci stay , kelly is not a idiot .
    Ya, it's really dumb to bring someone in who is actually familiar with new media and not playing the old dinosaur media game which is retarded and they can only talk about Russia bull$#@!.. ya.. it's really dumb to bring someone in who is going to get rid of the leakers who are trying to destroy your Presidency.

Because we can't have a communications director who swears...

Do you need me to get you some smelling salts?
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Yes, getting rid of the Mooch was so intelligent.. Because Mooch didn't have to sell a billion dollar business to join the Trump admin, he didn't take any risks, he didn't have anything better to do, he didn't have a wife and a family to support and try and keep together.. He was just there because he had all this free time laying around, and so the fact that had nothing to put on the line and got fired 11 days later is really not a big deal. I'm sure this will convince a lot of talented people who have things going for them to join the Trump administration, because I know if I had a lot going for me and was talented and was asked to join the Trump administration I would TOTALLY do it now, because I know Trump would have my back..

/sarc

Weren't you one of those people who believed the mainstream media when they said Trump was going to lose the general election when there were people here including me telling you the opposite? You know, it's ok to listen to people who are right once in a while, and you yourself be right, once in a while. You don't have to be wrong all the time.

I mean, $#@! man, I guess the only people who will want to join the Trump admin now are swamp stuffers, yes men and $#@!ing losers who have nothing going for them, but I guess according to you that is a good thing.
    Last edited by dannno; 07-31-2017 at 04:17 PM.

Trump has a ways to go before he fires more admin staff than the Clinton death toll.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    at least with kelly in the room trump will not have another bobblehead , i am not one that thinks the new media is great , anything mucci can do kelly can do better , also mucci is only worth 1.2 billion , i think he will survive .

i am not one that thinks the new media is great
    Brought to you by CNN

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    What we're watching is very obvious. 2 me anyway...
    It's no longer Red v Blue or ANYTHING political/civilian now
    (like Scaramucci - he's a civilian casualty... like in war: They are just 'in the way'.)

EVERYTHING from here on is beltway warfare: CIA v Pentagon (we saw it play out literally in Syria.)
    Trump had to choose 1 and only 1. He did.
    Next up: Gutting the State Department. It will be done w/ military precision.
    It's war.

Both are utterly corrupt and vile/filthy above the rank & file.
    I'm hoping they destroy each other... watch for 'body counts' to rise.
    I thought Syria was about Obama being called out by antiwar factions and simply realized he didn't have the political capital to intervene. What's your take? Also, which did Trump "choose?" Also, why is Trump "filthy" in this regard? Seems like dismantling a full MIC department or two would be an overall good thing? Thanks. I'm interested in your points of view.

Why even bother with Pentagon briefings/spox anymore?
    At least until they find the $2 Trillion they lost in 2001. Plus interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Any person accepting a job for Trump or his administration had best not presently be employed.
    Working for Trump is usually not a good career move. I hear Megyn Kelly is looking for a job.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 07-31-2017 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    I thought Syria was about Obama being called out by antiwar factions and simply realized he didn't have the political capital to intervene. What's your take? Also, which did Trump "choose?" Also, why is Trump "filthy" in this regard? Seems like dismantling a full MIC department or two would be an overall good thing? Thanks. I'm interested in your points of view.
    my fault.. didn't explain enuf.
    First, Trump not filthy... but he's surrounded.
    COMPETITION
    What awoke / surprised many of us closely following / tracking
    the day by day ground fighting in N.Syria / Aleppo siege days...
    was watching EXACTLY who / how / when all the DIFFERENT jihaddis
    were acquiring weapons / food / ammo..

There were 3 primary components to the 'enemy' : ISIS, FSA (Turk) jihaddis and SDF jihaddis (Anti-Assad mercs)
    There were many faux (and real) battles between these factions as they fought each other
    AND supplied weapons / mortar attacks upon the SAA attempting to hold & liberate Aleppo.
    As we watched ground reports it became clear to all/ including some MSM reporting...
    that the CIA jihaddis were fighting the Pentagon/Centcom jihaddis (FSA v SDF)
    McCain had coordinated the ratlines w/ Turkey to FSA (and ISIS)
    Pentagon boasted of 'assisting Kurds' which included the SDF mercs.
    US weapons and US 'personnel' were ON THE GROUND.. getting sat intel / commanding etc. BOTH/EACH.
    2 entirely different 'programs' that were UNCOORDINATED w/ each other
    and often competed/fought/killed each other.

That's when the lightbulb came on (for me)... they DON'T get along, both have their own agenda...
    and they compete.
    I watched it.

There are NATO ratlines (Dyncorp etc.) which operate within Military 'privilege'.
    There are CIA ratlines (Clinton Foundation etc.) which operate within Diplomatic 'privilege'.
    Both filthy. Both compete. Both infest DC and have Congress by the balls.
    Trump had to pick one. He chose Pentagon. He had to.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 07-31-2017 at 05:54 PM.

cnn , fox , msnbc , abc , cbs , i see no difference between any of them , money talks bs walks on all of them .

COMPETITION

There were 3 primary components to the 'enemy' : ISIS, FSA (Turk) jihaddis and SDF jihaddis (Anti-Assad mercs)
    There were many faux (and real) battles between these factions as they fought each other
    AND supplied weapons / mortar attacks upon the SAA attempting to hold & liberate Aleppo.
    As we watched ground reports it became clear to all/ including some MSM reporting...
    US weapons and US 'personnel' were ON THE GROUND.. getting sat intel / commanding etc. BOTH/EACH.

That's when the lightbulb came on (for me)... they DON'T get along, both have their own agenda...
    and they compete.
    I watched it.

There are NATO ratlines (Dyncorp etc.) which operate within Military 'privilege'.
    There are CIA ratlines (Clinton Foundation etc.) which operate within Diplomatic 'privilege'.
    Do we know this infighting didn't predate Trump? Why didn't Obama need to choose?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    COMPETITION

and they compete.
    I watched it.

Thanks by the way. Great information. May I ask where you look to find this sort of information? Looks like something I could use.

Do we know this infighting didn't predate Trump? Why didn't Obama need to choose?
    He chose CIA, he also balanced them more, when Dump got in they started to get more aggressive vs eachother and couldn't be balanced.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    He chose CIA, he also balanced them more, when Dump got in they started to get more aggressive vs eachother and couldn't be balanced.
    Do you think Rand and/or Ron see this as clearly as you? Or, are they too close and too otherwise occupied and distracted to be objective?

Do you think Rand and/or Ron see this as clearly as you? Or, are they too close and too otherwise occupied and distracted to be objective?
    I don't read minds, I wish I could.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Great question. Great answer. exactly right.

So Mooch made a fool out of himself and lost his marriage for nothing. He was a Goldman Sachs employee and Obama/Clinton supporter anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast