Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Not Being Stupid Is ‘Cognitive Privilege’ Now, Which Is Just Like White Privilege

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    yeah that's what they are doing to us now. They are censoring us all over the place so that only their ideas will get to to the ballot box. I don't want censorship for anyone, not us or them, they know they can't beat us without censorshp though, I think we can beat them even with censorship.
    And you would be wrong for that reason alone, if you can not share ideas, your ideas will not take hold as fast, if censored we will lose,

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RestorationOfLiberty View Post
    And you would be wrong for that reason alone, if you can not share ideas, your ideas will not take hold as fast, if censored we will lose,
    “You can resist an invading army; you cannot resist an idea whose time has come.” -Victor Hugo

It is equally important that Bad Ideas be given the spotlight so we understand WHY they are bad. It is that very principle that allows us to learn from history, understand the mistakes that have happened in the past. It has been said that "History repeats itself". Well, thats partly true. History repeats itself upon those who did not pay attention to history. For those that did learn from history, it still repeats, just to everyone else.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

“You can resist an invading army; you cannot resist an idea whose time has come.” -Victor Hugo
    Well when you are kicked off line, made unable to find work because of what you believe then get back to me...The idea that we " cant lose because we have the facts" is so fatal and flawed that it can not be taken serious.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    It is equally important that Bad Ideas be given the spotlight so we understand WHY they are bad. It is that very principle that allows us to learn from history, understand the mistakes that have happened in the past. It has been said that "History repeats itself". Well, thats partly true. History repeats itself upon those who did not pay attention to history. For those that did learn from history, it still repeats, just to everyone else.
    This

Well when you are kicked off line, made unable to find work because of what you believe then get back to me...The idea that we " cant lose because we have the facts" is so fatal and flawed that it can not be taken serious.
    We can't lose because we have the truth on our side and the numbers, we just need to not give up our principles because if we have to give them up in order to win then we won't really win anything.

We can't lose because we have the truth on our side and the numbers, we just need to not give up our principles because if we have to give them up in order to win then we won't really win anything.
    Not really, they have been able to brain wash and import large numbers of useful idiots.

Oh god dude that is such $#@!. You confuse principles with goals. They are not the same, my goals are to restore freedom and secure it. If that means I have to put away my principles into to do so....

This idea is summed up best as "If you fight your enemies in a manner that works...they win" and is just crap.

They are close to winning, and should they, they will make the USSR look tamed, we can not afford to take riskes or lose, or think we can not $#@! up so badly as to lose everything.

Not really, they have been able to brain wash and import large numbers of useful idiots.

Oh god dude that is such $#@!. You confuse principles with goals. They are not the same, my goals are to restore freedom and secure it. If that means I have to put away my principles into to do so....

This idea is summed up best as "If you fight your enemies in a manner that works...they win" and is just crap.

They are close to winning, and should they, they will make the USSR look tamed, we can not afford to take riskes or lose, or think we can not $#@! up so badly as to lose everything.
    If you just want to win at all costs vote for the winning team. If you want to give up everything to win it's as easy as that. I am going to fight for liberty.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think dumb people should get a tax break
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

If you just want to win at all costs vote for the winning team. If you want to give up everything to win it's as easy as that. I am going to fight for liberty.
    How has that worked out so far? I want to win so I can protect and expand freedom, if we dont, it wont. If you want to fight, fight to win, no half measures.

How has that worked out so far? I want to win so I can protect and expand freedom, if we dont, it wont. If you want to fight, fight to win, no half measures.
    How has giving up free market principles in order to save the free market worked so far?

How has giving up free market principles in order to save the free market worked so far?
    Awful, how has allowing in hordes of people who vote against our rights and future worked out?

Awful, how has allowing in hordes of people who vote against our rights and future worked out?
    On the bright side, it helped get Trump elected.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

How does that even beat them when they are not the people who you are at war with since they are mindless? Obviously there is a malevolent force out there who compels people to work against their behalf, a powerful one. How can we hope to beat a force without fighting that force? They win just by making us chase our own tail.

How does that even beat them when they are not the people who you are at war with since they are mindless? Obviously there is a malevolent force out there who compels people to work against their behalf, a powerful one. How can we hope to beat a force without fighting that force? They win just by making us chase our own tail.
    A rabid dog is also mindless....Does not make it HARMLESS now does it.

And how are you going to fight them Mr "I want a bloodless revolution"...?

A rabid dog is also mindless....Does not make it HARMLESS now does it.

And how are you going to fight them Mr "I want a bloodless revolution"...?
    The same way they are fighting us, with ideas. Fight fire with fire.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ROL has problems with English, expecting thought out, well formulated ideas might be asking a bit much...

Only they are not fighting us with ideas, they are just importing welfare voters, brainwashing kids, silencing and harming those who speak out against them.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    ROL has problems with English, expecting thought out, well formulated ideas might be asking a bit much...
    Gas yourself.

They teach only the history they want you to know.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    They teach only the history they want you to know.
    Outta Rep! Someone cover me!

You are exactly right! It has been said so many times that teachers only teach what they are ALLOWED to teach because Govt $#@!ed up our schools by LYING BY EXCLUSION, which will cause history to yet again repeat itself. Schools do not teach us about money, they do not teach us about history, specifically the history of banks and how they destroy societies. They do not teach people how to think. Of course, there will be plenty of people out there who never bother because it is always easier for them to let others do their thinking for them. How fortunate for Rulers that men do not bother to think. Schools and MSM operate on the same premise of lies. If they did not say it happened, then it did not happen, which only sets up all up to fail because it HAS happened before and it WILL happen again. Central Banks and Leftists will both destroy what is left of Freedom if we do not stand up and stop obeying laws that only benefit them by protecting them from us.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

You are exactly right! It has been said so many times that teachers only teach what they are ALLOWED to teach because Govt $#@!ed up our schools by LYING BY EXCLUSION, which will cause history to yet again repeat itself. Schools do not teach us about money, they do not teach us about history, specifically the history of banks and how they destroy societies. They do not teach people how to think. Of course, there will be plenty of people out there who never bother because it is always easier for them to let others do their thinking for them. How fortunate for Rulers that men do not bother to think. Schools and MSM operate on the same premise of lies. If they did not say it happened, then it did not happen, which only sets up all up to fail because it HAS happened before and it WILL happen again. Central Banks and Leftists will both destroy what is left of Freedom if we do not stand up and stop obeying laws that only benefit them by protecting them from us.
    Covered.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Covered
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345