Thread: These New Pizzagate Images Will Make Your Blood Boil! (steemit)

These New Pizzagate Images Will Make Your Blood Boil! (steemit)

Th famous "hot tub" kids in John Podesta's leaked emails.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46736

The famous hot tub kids #Pizzagate
    https://steemit.com/pizzagate/@gizmo...sitive-viewers
    Yes the question is, does that little girl have on underwear, and look at the expression on her face.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member

Blog Entries
    This $#@! is so sick, and of course nothing will be done.

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    This $#@! is so sick, and of course nothing will be done.
    Ya I forgot how much it sucks investigating this crap until this thread came up, my tax money is supposed to be paying for other people to do this and they aren't doing it. Instead we have to sit around on the internet feeling ill for free, and then letting the perps go.. And if you go to physically investigate they turn you into a false flag patsy.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    And if you go to physically investigate they turn you into a false flag patsy.
    A what?

I suppose if your murder is ruled a suicide, you get blamed for your own untimely death. That would technically make you a patsy, I guess, though that would be the least of your problems.

But how is that a false flag event? Is suicide a nation now? Or does seppuku make you an honorary Japanese these days? Or is each person his or her own country, so the false flag is your own personal standard?

Or did you just develop buzzword fever?
    Lol, wow, Anthony Weiner, too?

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    A what?

I suppose if your murder is ruled a suicide, you get blamed for your own untimely death. That would technically make you a patsy, I guess, though that would be the least of your problems.

But how is that a false flag event? Is suicide a nation now? Or does seppuku make you an honorary Japanese these days? Or is each person his or her own country, so the false flag is your own personal standard?

I'm referring to the guy who went to Comet Pizza and allegedly fired a shot that happened to hit and destroy the hard drive that contained a website with evidence of child abuse.

It is unclear whether the guy was a patsy or a false flag, but no doubt he was one or the other or both.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Supporting Member

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    A what?

I think the false flag event was the guy going into that pizza shop (was it cosmic pizza, I forget?) with an AR. So the story got deflected to some wacky anti gun spin by the MSM.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Yup, and one of his stray bullets just happened to hit a hard drive, and destroy it.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Yup, and one of his stray bullets just happened to hit a hard drive, and destroy it.
    Fires one shot and just happens to hit the hard drive, how convenient.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ya I forgot how much it sucks investigating this crap until this thread came up, my tax money is supposed to be paying for other people to do this and they aren't doing it. Instead we have to sit around on the internet feeling ill for free, and then letting the perps go.. And if you go to physically investigate they turn you into a false flag patsy.

Not only are the people paid to investigate not doing it, in many cases they help cover it up, re the Franklin Scandal.