Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Football 2017-18

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    It was like 1:40 on the clock, would have been panthers fourth down and the Patriots had all the positive momentum. Had the ball gone back to Tom Brady, they would have won that game. No way that game would have ended in a tie.
    Bull$#@!. Which is why I generally choose not to engage with you. You're just full of it.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Derek Carr out due to back injury for the Raiders. If rumors about O-line allowing sacks because of protests is true, they probably just threw away the entire season.
    Guess they taught him a lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Guess they taught him a lesson.
    Yeah.

Backup (Manuel) playing good, but receivers came down with butterfingers again at the end of the drive.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Yeah.

Backup (Manuel) playing good, but receivers came down with butterfingers again at the end of the drive.
    White privilege.

Bull$#@!. Which is why I generally choose not to engage with you. You're just full of it.
    Ok, just went back to confirm it and it was 2:17 on the clock not 1:40, 4th quarter, would the been Panthers 4th down after the sack, patriot have just scored 2 TDs on 2 possessions and you say I am bullsh*tting because I think Tom Brady would have at least gotten a field goal with that many minutes on the clock and sealed the game for the Pats.

If this is why you don't engage with me then you have some serious issues man.

Ok, just went back to confirm it and it was 2:17 on the clock not 1:40, 4th quarter, would the been Panthers 4th down after the sack, patriot have just scored 2 TDs on 2 possessions and you say I am bullsh*tting because I think Tom Brady would have at least gotten a field goal with that many minutes on the clock and sealed the game for the Pats.

If this is why you don't engage with me then you have some serious issues man.
    Lol.

Patriots had no shot because the Great Oyarde bet against them .

Five minutes to half , Colts hanging in there at Seachickens . Trail 10 -8 .

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    GO EAGLES !!!!
    "Never Miss a Good Chance to Shut up"

Colts 15 Seachickens 10 Half , Vinatieri has scored in 46 NFL Stadiums. Colts time of possession 20 minutes . Time to put a little heat on in the second half.

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaCato View Post
    GO EAGLES !!!!
    I think they win that division easy this year.

White privilege.
    Manuel is a black guy, so there are no white players on the Raiders Offense. Guess there is no more privilege.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Colts 18 Seachickens 18 , 20 minutes to play .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Colts 18 Seachickens 18 , 20 minutes to play .
    And 2 mins after posting this, the seahawks scored 2 TDs

And 2 mins after posting this, the seahawks scored 2 TDs
    Yah those two Colts QB turnovers turned into td's are the difference in this game right now . I figured no way seattle covers that two touchdown spread ...... Colts 11 plays of offense in the third , outgained 11 - 180.
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-01-2017 at 09:21 PM.

This will be the second season the Colts start 1 - 3 . Came apart in the Third after a great defensive effort in the first half .
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-01-2017 at 09:29 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ...I think Tom Brady would have at least gotten a field goal...
    Tom Brady can kick too?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Tom Brady can kick too?
    His high school football career started as a backup QB on an 0 - 8 junior varsity team that did not score a touchdown all year and by his Junior year he was varsity starter . He was drafted in the 18th round by the Montreal Expos in 1995 as a left hitting catcher . In 1998 & 1999 he was an intern at Merrill Lynch . I am thinking maybe he would be good for an extra point but probably not a real FG .

Derek Carr back injury reported to be muscle related. Should be able to play again soon.

Derek Carr back injury reported to be muscle related. Should be able to play again soon.
    That keeps them in the running .

You are hijacking this thread to post anti Russian propaganda, go away troooollll
    Thanks to expose you are a paid shill in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post
    Thanks to expose you are a paid shill in this forum.
    How much is he getting ?

Looks like a fracture and maybe 6 weeks before he can practice .

Vikings lose starting running back to torn ACL for the season .

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Vikings may still be in running right now for second best NFC team to the Lions . They get Bradford back they move up . They will be using Latavius Murray & Jerick McKinnon at running back . McKinnon , 3rd Round pick out of Georgia Southern has logged about 1350 yards and 4 touchdowns rushing the past three seasons primarily as a backup with one fumble which was Sun against the Lions and costly . He has also in the same time logged about a hundred receptions for another 600 yards and three touchdowns .
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-02-2017 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Looks like a fracture and maybe 6 weeks before he can practice .
    Yeah, saw that on a TV but the sound was off. Guess they finally did a CAT scan this afternoon which revealed the problem.

We'll see how Manuel can do at Quarterback. Receivers have to get over their butterfingers more than anything.

Yeah, saw that on a TV but the sound was off. Guess they finally did a CAT scan this afternoon which revealed the problem.

We'll see how Manuel can do at Quarterback. Receivers have to get over their butterfingers more than anything.
    Seems like they have had the drop thing going on for awhile overall . I would try some different things at practice . That has to be corrected .

Rumors are Bears will be starting rookie QB against the Vikings D a week from now . I like the Vikings there . New Englands crappy D goes to Tampa Thurs night , I would not take the Pats . I think this is the best chance the Browns have had so far ( at home against the Jets ) .

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...-fracture-back

Derek Carr out at least 2 weeks with transverse process fracture

ALAMEDA, Calif. - The Oakland Raiders will be without quarterback Derek Carr as he suffered a transverse process fracture in his back Sunday.

Raiders coach Jack Del Rio said Carr's injury "could be as short as two weeks -- it could be longer." Del Rio added that Carr could be out as many as six weeks.
    Transverse processes are small projections on the vertebrae where soft tissue attaches, but they have no real role in load-bearing. In football, fractures to transverse processes are not uncommon when there is a direct hit, like a helmet or knee to the back, resulting in bruising and pain at the fracture site.
    Panthers quarterback Cam Newton suffered two transverse process fractures in a car accident in 2014 and missed one game. Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo also missed only one game after suffering two transverse process fractures in a game in 2014, the result of a knee in the back by Washington linebacker Keenan Robinson.

Kansas City , up 14 - 10 early in the Third , first lead of the game for the only undefeated team and leading contender to win the AFC .

Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast