Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839
Results 1,141 to 1,151 of 1151

Thread: NFL Football 2017-18

Game was closer than I expected . I knew how bad the pats defense is and how good the philly offense is . AFC had no shot at a super bowl this year.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Pat's kicker and Brady made a few errors costing them up to 11 points combined. Still that wouldn't have mattered if the Pat's defense even brought their B game. The refs did make a couple questionable calls, also.

Overall, it was a pretty fun game to watch. The Eagles out played the Patriots. The Eagles deserved to win. Congratulations to all the Eagles players, coaches, fans, and supporters.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith and stuff View Post
    The Pat's kicker and Brady made a few errors costing them up to 11 points combined. Still that wouldn't have mattered if the Pat's defense even brought their B game. The refs did make a couple questionable calls, also.

Overall, it was a pretty fun game to watch. The Eagles out played the Patriots. The Eagles deserved to win. Congratulations to all the Eagles players, coaches, fans, and supporters.
    Yes, the clear pass interference against the Pats or the iffy push off by Gronk were definitely missed by the refs but thank God the Eagles were able to overcome that

Quote Originally Posted by Keith and stuff View Post

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The first correct usage of "literally" in recent memory.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Over 1000 combined yards. Only one punt. Only one turnover by each team. Only one sack (crucial- it caused the Patriots fumble with just over two minutes left and trailing by six). Very few penalties.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Over 1000 combined yards. Only one punt. Only one turnover by each team. Only one sack (crucial- it caused the Patriots fumble with just over two minutes left and trailing by six). Very few penalties.
    The best stat of all is that now the Patriots hold sole possession of the record for losing the most Super Bowls - 5.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Colts linebacker Edwin Jackson ( #53) and his Uber driver 54 yr old Jeffery Monroe were killed in an auto accident on the side of I 70 in Indy with a twice deported immigrant who veered onto the shoulder in a Ford pickup striking them. 37 yr old illegal caught fleeing the scene on foot .

RIP , Chuck Knox passes away at 86 . Three time NFL Coach of the year from 1973 - 1984 .

Browns going to the playoffs next season.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Browns going to the playoffs next season.
    Not really sure why they have been going for two ea time today
    Do something Danke

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839