Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Football 2017-18

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Wow, what an ending. They iced the new rookie kicker after he made it once. Koo lost his cool.
    Shouldn't have even come down to that. Denver had the ball first down at the Charger 16 yard line up by 24- 21. Three straight losses of yards and they had to try a 50 yard field goal- missed. They were up 24-7 and the next three possessions were interception, fumble, that missed field goal, and a punt (three and out).

Going to be a long season for Denver. One of their issues last season was the offensive line- and that still seems to be a problem.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 09-12-2017 at 08:53 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Personally I think timeouts need to be taken prior to the play . Made kicks should stand. If a ref cannot stop the snap , you were not timely enough.
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-12-2017 at 01:04 PM.

loveshiscountry

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    The three best 0 - 1 teams in the AFC are New England , Tennessee and the Chargers . In the NFC , Seattle , Arizona and the Saints . AFC South is the weakest AFC division . Weakest NFC division is a toss up with the East looking to fit the bill .
    I disagree. Both Oakland and KC are better than San Diego. Dallas is the best team in the NFC and the NFC East is the strongest division. 39 wins last year. The South had the 2nd most wins at 33.

Quote Originally Posted by loveshiscountry View Post
    I disagree. Both Oakland and KC are better than San Diego. Dallas is the best team in the NFC and the NFC East is the strongest division. 39 wins last year. The South had the 2nd most wins at 33.
    Oakland and Kansas City are better and they are 1 - 0 .

I do not think the Cowboys could line up an beat the Seachickens or Green Bay right now , but time will tell . As for the Giants , they have about a week to start playing football or they will get themselves out of it . Redskins performance was shameful . Division game and Cousins is the leading rusher with 30 .

All good, defense much better than expected (Eli ROFLMAO), offense as it should be, but that Dak isn't throwing longballs accurately.

...little more practice, perhaps.

loveshiscountry

Oakland and Kansas City are better and they are 1 - 0 .
    Then why did you say the Chargers are among the 3 best teams?
    Last edited by loveshiscountry; 09-13-2017 at 05:33 AM.

loveshiscountry

I do not think the Cowboys could line up an beat the Seachickens or Green Bay right now , but time will tell . As for the Giants , they have about a week to start playing football or they will get themselves out of it . Redskins performance was shameful . Division game and Cousins is the leading rusher with 30 .
    As long as Elliott is playing, Dallas is better. That's who the offense revolves around. We'll see how well Dak plays in his second year and with a healthy Bryant.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's called reading comprehension. He was saying they are the 3 best "0-1" teams.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

I listed what I thought were the best 0 - 1 teams .

loveshiscountry

I listed what I thought were the best 0 - 1 teams .
    Understood. I didn't see where you were going. I was going with it doesn't matter to me what the records are.

Vikings go to Pittsburgh with a chance of redemption from super bowl 9 .

The first time ever the Bills , Jaguars and Rams have been in first place at the same time . Lock of the week , Raiders . Bengals play houston so somebody has to win . I think the Browns will make a positive showing .Hopefully for them that will translate into a win .

LA Rams could not sell 6 dollar tickets .

Portsmouth Spartans ( now the detroit lions ) have pulled the season tickets belonging to a guy posting racist matl. online .

Big scramble by Watson (Texans) for touchdown.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Big scramble by Watson (Texans) for touchdown.
    49 yard TD run in his debut .

Five sacks in this game at Half . Probably will be ten by end of game .

One quarter to play , Houston up 10 - 9 at the Bengals

Bengals get the ball , two timeouts and about 1:50 remaining . Need a touchdown for the win . trail by four .

Loser goes to 0 - 2 and probably the cellar to stay.

loveshiscountry

Vikings go to Pittsburgh with a chance of redemption from super bowl 9 .
    lol You are an absolute nut. Only an older and extreme Vikings fan would think this. That was a horrible Super bowl btw.

Bradford had a fantastic season last year and his first game this year was excellent. He didn't get much credit last year.

The Titans looked very fit and prepared in their win over Jacksonville.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Titans and Bucs both impressive today . Colts and Bills , pretty bad is all I can say .

That Panthers win should probably on count as 3/4 of a win.

Parking was 100 dollars at the Chargers game , but it was mostly Miami fans .

Bottom line: Dak isn't a good enough QB relative Denver's superb pass defense.

They knew it, stuffed the box, shut down the run, kept the Dallas D on the field all game, and that's that.

Good news, not many teams have pass defense like Denver's.

...or play their games in the upper atmosphere.

Go Falcons !

Going into Week 3 there are three AFC teams giving up more than 30 points per game , Jets 33 , Patriots 31 , Colts 31 . In the NFC Seattle is averaging 10.5 points scored per game , San Francisco 6.5 and the Giants at 6.5 , only three teams could start 0 - 3 , in the AFC it could be as many as 5 .
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-19-2017 at 09:10 AM.

Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast