Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Football 2017-18

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Cleveland Browns. What is a Brown anyway?
    Well , Cleveland is named after a guy named Moses Cleaveland who they claim founded it and they did not spell it correctly , but the first guy really there was named Lorenzo Carter . So , the Mistake By The Lake is going to be off a bit no matter what.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Rumors are Browns lose No 1 pick to injury.

For Patriot Day ( Mon. , Sept . 11 ) The Undefeated Minnesota Vikings will play the New Orleans Saints at US Bank Stadium with the Vikings in at 4 point underdogs .

Evil New England scores easily on first drive to lead Kansas City 7 - 0 .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Evil New England scores easily on first drive to lead Kansas City 7 - 0 .
    Everything about that town screams cheats. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/05/s...s-yankees.html

Massachusetts. Pfft. Won't even watch 'em.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

I say go for his knees, we did it before, we can do it again
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

Oct 20 1961 Bills Patriots game in Boston cancelled due to hurricane . Sept 16 1960 Defensive Back Chuck Shonta recovers a fumble on final play of the game and returns it for a touchdown to give patriots first franchise victory 24 - 28 against the NY Titans at the Polo Grounds in NY .

Refs must have bet on new england too , called a touchdown on a pass that hit the ground . edited , call overturned....
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-07-2017 at 07:13 PM.

The Chiefs are dealing. I will be nicer to RPF members, repent and start going to church again if the Chiefs win and/or knock Tom Brady out for the season. Amen
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

TD Chiefs
    "The program of liberalism, ...if condensed into a single word, would have to read: property..."

-Ludwig von Mises

"Patriotism, not nationalism, should inspire the citizen. The ethnic nationalist who wants a linguistically and culturally uniform nation is akin to the racist who is intolerant toward those who look (and behave) differently. The patriot is a "diversitarian"; he is pleased, indeed proud of the variety within the borders of his country; he looks for loyalty from all citizens. And he looks up and down, not left and right."

-Erik Maria Ritter von Kuehnelt-Leddihn

"All the odds are on the man who is, intrinsically, the most devious and mediocre the man who can most adeptly disperse the notion that his mind is a virtual vacuum. The Presidency tends, year by year, to go to such men. As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

-H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    TD Chiefs
    That puts an end to the pats 38 - 0 scoring run since they trailed falcons 28 - 3 in super bowl .

Cowboys don't like Injuns but Yankees are worse; go Chiefs.
    "The program of liberalism, ...if condensed into a single word, would have to read: property..."

-Ludwig von Mises

"Patriotism, not nationalism, should inspire the citizen. The ethnic nationalist who wants a linguistically and culturally uniform nation is akin to the racist who is intolerant toward those who look (and behave) differently. The patriot is a "diversitarian"; he is pleased, indeed proud of the variety within the borders of his country; he looks for loyalty from all citizens. And he looks up and down, not left and right."

-Erik Maria Ritter von Kuehnelt-Leddihn

"All the odds are on the man who is, intrinsically, the most devious and mediocre the man who can most adeptly disperse the notion that his mind is a virtual vacuum. The Presidency tends, year by year, to go to such men. As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

-H. L. Mencken

Three minutes to half KC outgained 104 to 223 . Going to have to do better than that.

Kc back in the game . If they can score on the opening third quarter drive it puts the pressure back on cheater bill and the boston patsies .

TD Chiefs. Those small and quick running backs and wide receivers is the blueprint for winning it all in 2017.

I think that is 10 penalties and two fumbles for KC and still in the game with the ball.

Time for KC to get that inside rush cranked up on defense.

Did the pats get that Dorsett dud WR the colts used to have ?

holding on that play

The refs coming through for the Patriots yet again. Well played Goodell

20 minutes to play , cheater bill on top by 3 KC ball. Time to answer.

KC beating themselves with penalties . Next one makes 13 I think.

Win or lose, am happy with the Chiefs performance. Right now they are hanging on in with a super bowl NE team + 4 refs. They stopped calling holding on Pats offensive linemen. I bet if those running into the kicker penalties would have given the Chiefs a 1st down, they wouldn't have called it.

If cheater bill had kicked that fg on 4th and 1 from the 1 they would be up 9 . KC can still take the lead with a touchdown , KC Ball . One quarter to play .

KC scores , up 28 - 27 , Brady first play of next drive 27 yards to midfield .

Crunch time now , KC has to put points on the board , 12 1/2 to play , up by 1 .

If KC fails to score on this possession I think they risk losing . Up 1 nine minutes to play.

Chiefs up by 8 , five minutes to go .

Electric Tyrek Hill out of the game, can the Mighty Chiefs do what the Falcons couldn't do and hold on till the end?

I guess I'd be going to church on Sunday. I hope its pancake sunday

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast