Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1151

Thread: NFL Football 2017-18

Titans have to answer now , down 14 - 7 they cannot give it back to pats and risk going down 21 - 7 by Half

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Getting a bit nervous here. I ate all the blue M&Ms from my bag.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tennessee doesn't have anything more to lose, so I think they will take some chances.
    #NashvilleStrong

And New England gets away with a critical face mask...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

People keep saying Brady isn't getting pressure, but he really is. If you watch, he's not planting before he passes. Everything is in the air or off his back foot. That says he's getting pressure and his primary targets are not open.

That's not wishful thinking. That's a fact. Pats may win, but the Titans are applying strong pressure in very subtle ways.
    #NashvilleStrong

I don't know much about football, and I don't watch much, but does it look like Brady's body language seems a bit anxious. He's sitting on a 14 point lead and his team is playing well. Somehow it just seems like Brady should be playing a bit more relaxed.
    #NashvilleStrong

Titans scored at 1:14 in the First , NE then scored 35 points , Titans score again at 1:55 in the Fourth . Game was over at halftime as expected .

Go Vikings ! Win one for Oyarde .

I would be less bothered if it was almost any other team. I really do not like Tom Brady. Or the Patriots. Neither he nor the organization seem to have a lot of integrity. FTR I said the same thing about the Titans when Jeff Fisher was coach with McNair, Young, Jones, Haynesworth, etc....

I can't say the loss is unexpected, although the msm is suggesting Brady had help from the refs. Link Whatever. We are done watching for the season. If the Titans had not made the playoffs, we wouldn't have watched the last two games.
    Last edited by euphemia; 01-14-2018 at 09:38 AM.
    #NashvilleStrong

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    I would be less bothered if it was almost any other team. I really do not like Tom Brady.

I can't say the loss is unexpected, although the msm is suggesting Brady had help from the refs. Whatever. We are done watching for the season. If the Titans had not made the playoffs, we wouldn't have watched the last two games.
    Where I live most people are Colts fans , there is no team here disliked as much as the Patriots .

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Steelers trail by 7 , 35 - 28 , with 9 minutes to play . Difference in the game is Bens fumble returned for a TD .

Terrible onside try by Pitt. Oh well, I want Jags to win anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ghengis86 View Post
    Terrible onside try by Pitt. Oh well, I want Jags to win anyway.
    Not a good plan on the onside kick , it and the two steeler turnovers negate the home field advantage and someplace in florida wins 45 - 42 .

Diggs should be open every play .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Where I live most people are Colts fans , there is no team here disliked as much as the Patriots .
    Thanks for that. We are just hearing Mariota has a strained quad. That would certainly affect his mobility. In any case, they have had a taste and hopefully the off season will give them a chance to build on what they have.
    #NashvilleStrong

Saints have three plays over 10 yards , none over 22 . Three minutes to Half Vikings 17 Saints 0 . Go Vikings !

Vikings 6 of 8 on third down , Saints 0- 4 on third down . Both teams 1 missed FG . Vikings 17 Saints 0 at Half . Vikings have won last 23 games when leading by 17 . Saints are 1-34 in Brees - Payton era when trailing by 17 . Go Vikings !

Vikings ball to open the Third .

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Vikings burn half the Third quarter on opening 45 yard drive to Saints 30 converting two 3rd and ones . Still 17 - 0 .

Vikings need to answer on this drive , 13 minutes to play and Saints have cut the Viking lead to 3 .

Vikings 20 Saints 14 ten minutes to play , that missed FG before Half for the Vikings hurts right now as it would be a two score lead at 9 points . Saints have no challenges , only one timeout .

Three minutes to play , three timeouts , Vikings need one score of any type to win .

Vikings lead 23 - 21 , 1:29 to play ,

Saints cannot cover Diggs as the Great Oyarde has said . Vikings 29 Saints 24 .

Insane final minutes of that game.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Insane final minutes of that game.
    Proper use of timeouts by Coach Zimmer saved just enough time to allow a chance for a Vikings victory . They were on about own 40 with about thirty seconds and a timeout remaining . I am sure he was thinking get the thirty yards and kick the game winner . We will take the TD though

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A lot of points in that Steeler - Jags game today , highest point total for a non wild card game . Jags go to the armpit of America . Good luck Jags !

I'm dissapointed the Saints lost. I wanted to see a Brady Brees matchup in the SB.

And what the hell was up with that DB? It looked like he didn't even want to tackle Diggs. I don't want to believe NFL games are rigged but that was just fishy.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 01-14-2018 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I'm dissapointed the Saints lost. I wanted to see a Brady Brees matchup in the SB.

And what the hell was up with that DB? It looked like he didn't even want to tackle Diggs. I don't want to believe NFL games are rigged but that was just fishy.
    Diggs cannot be caught . At 16 he ran a 4.43 40 yard dash a 12 second 100 meters and a 200 in 22.3 . His last two years in high school netted him 1580 yards receiving and 31 touchdowns and 3 rushing TD's .

Vikings have receivers that at best , most teams can probably cover one of in Thielen , Diggs , Rudolph and Wright .

Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast