Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1151

Thread: NFL Football 2017-18

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Ticket prices have gone done.

You Are still welcome to set up your Teepee in my backyard. I even have a propane heater as it will be kind of cold.
    I appreciate the offer but would never travel North of Indianapolis to see anyone but the Vikings . Maybe I can find a team to follow also out of the new 2020 football league , only be 8 teams to start so thats pretty good odds for a championship . In the XFL , Las Vegas had the best cheerleaders ......

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rumors are Alex Smith getting traded from KC to Redskins . A's traded Pitcher Jesse Hahn to KC .

Coach Zimmer got ripped off I think finishing second in Coach of the Year voting . Nearly all season with his Third string QB .

Can you guys believe that! Sure getting over 90% of the vote for League MVP is okay, but Tom Brady definitely deserved 900% of the votes. I mean come on, we are talking about the greatest American football player to ever live :-)
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

Antifa protesting superbowl.

City of Brotherly Love 3 Brother Lovers 0

Brother Love ties it 3-3

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    City of Brotherly Love misses XP leads 9 - 3

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    City of Brotherly Love misses XP leads 9 - 3
    Bad kick for extra point . . . rare. One of coldest Super Bowls ever ? (outside the glass ceiling at least)
    Missed XP helped the Broncos two years ago v. Pats. in AFC championship
    Last edited by Jan2017; 02-04-2018 at 06:14 PM.

Knocked out cold by blindside helmet to helmet...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Bad call , should have kicked the XP . Eagles 15 Patsies 3

Blount for a TD.

PHI - 15
    NE - 3

Jan2017

Bad call , should have kicked the XP . Eagles 15 Patsies 3
    Alot of 15-3 on the board right now . . . both teams records are 15-3 and the score with the missed two-point conversion - lol

Philly hits 100 yrds rushing then turns it over about when they were to make it a 3 score game

Foles had thrown a NFL best 113 playoff passes without a pick .

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I just watched a Martin Luther King Jr speech used to sell apiece of $#@! Dodge Ram truck. ��
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Two missed XP's and a failed two point conversion in first half . Gotta be a record . Eagles have 2 minutes , three timeouts to get on the board before Half , lead 15 - 12 .

22 - 12 Eagles , 673 combined first half yards .
    Last edited by oyarde; 02-04-2018 at 07:17 PM.

Said I would boycott it all, tuned in, pretty amazing play on that last touch down by Philly. I did not think they would get that.

Two missed XP's and a failed two point conversion in first half . Gotta be a record . Eagles have 2 minutes , three timeouts to get on the board before Half , lead 15 - 12 .
    Did anyone make sure those balls are properly inflated?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Jan2017

So Patsies down only 10 points for the Justin Timberlake halftime show . . .

"Tonight’s performance marks Timberlake’s second time gracing the halftime stage.
    His 2004 performance was defined by the infamous Janet Jackson “wardrobe malfunction.”
    Timberlake, performing “Rock Your Body” alongside Jackson, tore away at her costume and accidentally revealed her right breast."https://pitchfork.com/news/super-bow...halftime-show/

Worst half time show so far ever. Timberlake awful.
    Last edited by kahless; 02-04-2018 at 07:34 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    that asshat is still around ?

glad I don't watch MSM wankings

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Horse_Rider View Post
    that asshat is still around ?

glad I don't watch MSM wankings
    No sure how he got another Super Bowel half time show.

It was certainly a case where the left could make a valid cultural appropriation claim.

Patsies get the ball first and score trail by only 3 since eagles went for two instead of kicking second XP.

If they rule that a no go you know the game is set.

eagles 29 pats 19

Eagles score then Pats score , 18 minutes to play , first one to 42 should win . Eagles ball up 29 - 26

Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast