Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Football 2017-18

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    It may have hit the ground .
    Possibly, but no close in was televised that I watched. 'Phins are doing good I think. Panthers need to step it up. They are not known to perform in the 4th quarter.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The announcers just said that Cutler under threw Thomas. I did not see that. The ball hit him in the solar plexus.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Possibly, but no close in was televised that I watched. 'Phins are doing good I think. Panthers need to step it up. They are not known to perform in the 4th quarter.
    I would have gave him the interception .

The announcers just said that Cutler under threw Thomas. I did not see that. The ball hit him in the solar plexus.
    Cutler has thrown the ball very well the past six quarters or so .

I would have gave him the interception .
    With what I saw I would have also. Must have been different on the field otherwise there would have been a challenge.

Now the Panthers are starting to pound. Good drive. Cam rushing as was predicted. Good game so far.

7 - 10 , two minutes to half . If this score holds to Half I am right where I need to be on my under ( 40).Looking good .

7 - 10 , two minutes to half . If this score holds to Half I am right where I need to be on my under ( 40).Looking good .
    Now the Panthers are performing closer to odds. 7-17. I actually thought they were only good for a field goal. Now it comes down to Panthers in the third and a 'Phins comeback in the 4th.

Now the Panthers are performing closer to odds. 7-17. I actually thought they were only good for a field goal. Now it comes down to Panthers in the third and a 'Phins comeback in the 4th.
    Actually , playing right into Miamis hands . LOL , They avg 5 points in the first half this year and trailed in all of the victories but one .

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Actually , playing right into Miamis hands . LOL , They avg 5 points in the first half this year and trailed in all of the victories but one .
    Samuel out with injury. Funchess makes it up. Good quick change up with Samuel out.

31 - 7 , anymore scores and I have lost , 22 minutes to play , Miami ought to go two minute drill , 4 downs the rest of the way .
    Last edited by oyarde; 11-13-2017 at 10:38 PM.

Panthers didn't just lay back for a win at 3 mins. A good pass and run!

Miami should have open tryouts for defense .

Good peek at Panthers offensive line up after Benjamin trade. Samuel did well, as well as Benji IMHO. Kuechly defines the defense. When he is in the defense runs smooth.
    He studies the offence and can anticipate. Once Olsen gets back in it will require a complete change again.

Miami should have open tryouts for defense .
    It's rare that a team doesn't sack Cam.

There's the panthers I love. 550 yards of offense. Dilly Dilly!
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    There's the panthers I love. 550 yards of offense. Dilly Dilly!
    I was worried about the new defense without Benjamin. I'm not anymore. Olsen will be back soon. Color me optimistic.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I was worried about the new defense without Benjamin. I'm not anymore. Olsen will be back soon. Color me optimistic.
    Frankly I'm happy to see him finally be gone. He was supposed to play offense. How'd he stink it up so bad?

Just kidding. I'm gonna miss the KB. Wish things had gone better. Cam plays better when KB is off the field though.
    Last edited by asurfaholic; 11-13-2017 at 11:33 PM.
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    Frankly I'm happy to see him finally be gone. He was supposed to play offense. How'd he stink it up so bad?

Just kidding. I'm gonna miss the KB. Wish things had gone better. Cam plays better when KB is off the field though.
    Lol. Yup. I meant offense. And he is a good player. It'll be interesting to see if the trade will pay off. After initial criticism on my part I think it just might.

Looks like right now Panthers Olsen is set to call Vikings Week 11 game then play against them on 12/10 . Vikings have asked he be moved to a different game and were told no . Vikings need to remember that when Fox and the NFL want a favor from them .

Had the Vikings not brought the complaint he would have had access to practices etc . Ridiculous .

Vikings Kicker misses the 48 yard FG , still tied 7 - 7 with the evil LA Rams . 7 1/2 minutes to Half .

Vikings Kicker misses another FG , this off the left upright and about 10 yards more than an extra point . 21 minutes to play , remained tied at 7 .

Vikings defense has carried this on the back . Time for the offense to step up .

Vikings ball up 21 - 7 with 8 1/2 to play . Guess that will be the last rams punt .
    Last edited by oyarde; 11-19-2017 at 02:52 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    With 3 minutes remaining Vikings running backs are averaging 5 1/4 yards per run on 27 carries against the dirty rams .

Vikings defense held rams Gurley to under 2 1/2 yards per carry . Vikings win 24 -7 .

Damn, the Browns suck. Had every opportunity to beat the Jags and screwed up every chance.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Vikings have lost to rams only once since 2004 , leading the series 26 - 16 - 2

Giants pull out the upset over KC.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Yeah , other than the Steelers and Cheater Bills team ( Pats ) the AFC has no real contenders it appears .

Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast