Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Football 2017-18

Colts lose this they move from first to last . Good thing I have Administrative Professionals Day to look forward to , looks like everyone one starred this thread .
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-16-2017 at 09:54 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think I like the Saints and Vikings to cover this week . Tonight Chiefs @ Raiders .

Five minutes to half , 365 yards total passing between the two and 4 TD passes . Like watching in 1967 .

So many stupid penalties for the Raiders. Officials have been inconsistent, but that's SOP.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    900 yards and no team will reach 100 yards rushing .

Holy sh!t!!!!! Touchdown RAAAAAAAAAAAIDERS!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

They may call it it down on the 1 foot line,,,,

$#@!ing referees!

Great acting by KC defender.

Do these zebras need to call a penalty on every play?!

Raiders have to lead the league in dropped passes.

Is this a joke?

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And the Raiders win! (For the forth time tonight).

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Five minutes to half , 365 yards total passing between the two and 4 TD passes . Like watching in 1967 .
    This was a game for the history books.

Remember the Elway(D) vs. Montana(KC) game?

Kansa Indians lead 30 - 21 after 3 , failed to close on the road , lose 31 - 30 . When was the last time the Raiders had a 200 yard receiver and a 100 yard receiver ?

Kansa Indians lead 30 - 21 after 3 , failed to close on the road , lose 31 - 30 . When was the last time the Raiders had a 200 yard receiver and a 100 yard receiver ?
    Don't know. Rice and Brown?

So many dropped passes though.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Don't know. Rice and Brown?

So many dropped passes though.
    Really I think they have been leading the league in drops for years it seems . I would have started trying some different drills at practice a long time ago .

2016 NFL Dropped pass leader Crabtree ( 9) other notables Seth Roberts ( 5) , ( 4 ea ) Clive Walford & Jalen Richard , Amari Cooper ( 3) .

2015 NFL dropped pass leaders , # 5 Amari Cooper ( 10) , #7 Crabtree ( 8) , notables Seth Roberts ( 4 )

Looks like Amari coming in tonight with 3 which would make him in # 6 spot for this season.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    da Bears vs. Panthers. Not a good first half for the Panthers. The gave up 3 70+ yd. plays. One was a fumble which lead to a 75 yd. TD for Da Bears. Another was a 76 yd. interception for another TD. A 70+ yard pass put da Bears in FG range. As the clock runs out the Panther line cannot get forward fast enough and the time runs out for what looked to be a good drive.

da Bears lead at half time 17 to 3.

Vikings Defense overcomes an early pick thrown by the QB , hold Baltimore to 80 first half yards , lead at Half 9 - 6 .
    Do something Danke

Latavius Murray 103 yards on 12 carries and a touchdown . Vikings ball , Vikings up 18 - 9 with about 17 minutes to play.
    Do something Danke

Vikings , behind the defense , Murrays 100 yards , five FG's ,a touchdown , a missed extra point and only five offensive linemen left , lead 21 - 9 .
    Do something Danke

Vikings tough to beat when they reach 21 . I think under Coach Zimmer the Vikings have won 24 of 27 when they reach 21 points .
    Do something Danke

And after a Bears rush Cam throws the ball right into the oppositions hands. Another turn over. I'm calling it. Bears over Panthers.

Vikings 24 Ravens 9 , three minutes to play . Ravens have zero snaps inside the Viking 20 today . Baltimore has 130 yards .
    Do something Danke

Vikings 24 Ravens 9 , three minutes to play . Ravens have zero snaps inside the Viking 20 today . Baltimore has 130 yards .
    Pretty sure the Vikings will keep their lead on the NFC north. da Bears will move up 3-4. Panthers will in the NFC south fall to 4-3. da Bears win 17-3 as they walk down the last two minutes.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ravens throw td pass with no time left to end TD drought . Vikings win 24 - 16 and defense still only giving up about that ea week on avg .
    Do something Danke

I am going to go ahead and call the season for Colts and Giants . Time to start thinking about next season .
    Do something Danke

Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast