Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Football 2017-18

Seattle has 64 yards and has given up 6 sacks with 22 minutes to play

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Steelers starting to pull away vs New England. It was back and forth for a while. Pats could have tied it at 17 all but missed the extra point. Steelers get an interception in New England territory and score a touchdown. Pats just punted the ball back to Pittsburgh- trailing 24-16.

Le'Von Bell over 100 yards rushing at end of the 3rd quarter.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 12-17-2017 at 05:34 PM.

Pats almost always seem to find a way to pull things out. After not doing much they got the ball with about two minutes left in the game and just scored a go-ahead touchdown with a minute left. Steelers need to go 79 yards with one time out and 53 seconds.

Wild finish coming! First play went for 69 yards! Field goal to tie or TD for the win. Touchdown! Still 28 seconds left and extra point try.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 12-17-2017 at 06:14 PM.

Steelers get this TD they are #1 seed .

TD was reversed by officials. Then third down pass was intercepted in the end zone. Pats win.

This leaves an opening for Jacksonville. If they win both of their final two games (49ers and Titans) and Steelers lose one of theirs, (OK- that is the Texans and Cleveland so probably NOT gonna happen), Jacksonville would get the bye and the #2 seed.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 12-17-2017 at 06:26 PM.

Steelers at home , lay down in the fourth , break out the Ju Ju with under a minute and then 6 yards out from game winner give it back .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Steelers at home , lay down in the fourth , break out the Ju Ju with under a minute and then 6 yards out from game winner give it back .
    Even a field goal would have sent it into OT. They were in control until those last two minutes. Had the ball for ten minutes more than the Pats. You can never rule out New England.

Seachickens lay down for a game , Steelers lay down for the Fourth , Baltimore could be one of the worst ever playoff teams and the Giants disappoint .

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Saints and Panthers tied 10-4 atop their division. Don't play each other but do have the exact same two teams left to play- Tampa Bay and Atlanta. If Atlanta beats both (and wins tomorrow vs Tampa Bay), then the Falcons win the division. Falcons beat the Saints last week and face them again next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Saints and Panthers tied 10-4 atop their division. Don't play each other but do have the exact same two teams left to play- Tampa Bay and Atlanta. If Atlanta beats both (and wins tomorrow vs Tampa Bay), then the Falcons win the division. Falcons beat the Saints last week and face them again next week.
    At this point , I figure Falcons to be last NFC Playoff team .

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    I don't see that happening.

Steelers got totally robbed. Ok, you wanna say that Jesse James' catch was not a catch and TD?? Ok - we'll disagree on that. But no interference on the interception?!! Yeah, not buying it. Hell, Bryant had to catch an earlier TD with one hand because the DB was holding his other arm - the whole damned time - and no yellow...

F'n Patriots... NFL just makes up new rules for them.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Steelers got totally robbed. Ok, you wanna say that Jesse James' catch was not a catch and TD?? Ok - we'll disagree on that. But no interference on the interception?!! Yeah, not buying it. Hell, Bryant had to catch an earlier TD with one hand because the DB was holding his other arm - the whole damned time - and no yellow...

I think they got robbed as well . Most likely will get another chance in the AFC Championship .

I think they got robbed as well . Most likely will get another chance in the AFC Championship .
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Jerry Richardson just announced he will sell the Panthers after the end of the season.

"Did not survive the ground"? He had control of the ball when the ball broke the plane. That should have counted as a TD.

But according to their rules: http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/p...call-was-right

"A player who goes to the ground in the process of attempting to secure possession of a loose ball (with or without contact by an opponent) must maintain control of the ball until after his initial contact with the ground, whether in the field of play or the end zone. If he loses control of the ball, and the ball touches the ground before he regains control, there is no possession.

"A player is considered to be going to the ground if he does not remain upright long enough to demonstrate that he is clearly a runner."
    Old rule was "the ground cannot cause a fumble"- if you have control up until the point you hit the ground, it is good.

Controversial call in the Panthers game too- this one ruled a touchdown.

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 12-17-2017 at 08:10 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Fox racks up another double digit loss season. Think he's something like 13-33 over the last four years. Monsters of the Midway looking to do some house cleaning after the season (why bother now?)

Trump. Nice the Patriots have been nearly the best team for many years, the NFL makes up new rules to punish the Patriots. Like delegate.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

And the referees throw at least two close games today. Pittsburgh and Oakland screwed.

"Let me loosely fold this piece of paper 4 times, and if does not fit, you must acquit."
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Rule 52(c): Patriots will not be eligible to fumble or turnover the ball within the last 2 minutes of any elimination game. #TuckRule
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    And the referees throw at least two close games today. Pittsburgh and Oakland screwed.

"Let me loosely fold this piece of paper 4 times, and if does not fit, you must acquit."
    That was the strangest thing I have seen at a football game.

Thomas Davis suspended 2 games for his hit on Adams
    No - No - No - No

I did not expect the Panthers to be for sale .

I did not expect the Panthers to be for sale .
    Nobody expects the Sexual Harassment Inquisition!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rumors are , Diddy , Curry , Kaepernick and Danke are putting together an offer on the Panthers

Rumors are , Diddy , Curry , Kaepernick and Danke are putting together an offer on the Panthers
    Everyone is in a tizzy. "They are gonna move the Panthers!!!!!" It's not gonna happen. First it's not a one state team. It is the Carolina Panthers. Not the North Carolina Panthers, nor the South Carolina Panthers. The team is situated close to the border in a progressive city with ample public transportation. It is a banking city and their sponsorship covers a lot of the cost. Their attendance is holding despite the Kaepernick kerfuffle. The Panthers aren't going anywhere.

Rumor is Packers put Rodgers on IR , done for year. I left Diddy a message this morning . Once he buys Panthers I would be interested in defensive line coach in absentia .
    Last edited by oyarde; 12-19-2017 at 07:21 PM.

If the Packers get beat in Green Bay Sat by the Vikings they will have fallen to 4 - 5 at home against NFC North opponents in the past three seasons . End of the mystique . Vikings have won 3 of last four meetings .Earlier this year by 13 points and are 10 point favorites Sat .

Any tax breaks if we domicile them on your reservation? “The Injun Givers” would be a catchy name for the team.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Any tax breaks if we domicile them on your reservation? “The Injun Givers” would be a catchy name for the team.
    Excellent idea . We can force the mayor to get us designation for reservation and tax abatement at present site . They will do it , they will be desperate to keep it as is .

Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast