Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Football 2017-18

Didn't see the Pats/Bucs game tonight...

How did Brady look?

...because he's looked like $#@! the last couple weeks.

...and I see they only won by five.

...against Tampa....

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post

How did Brady look?

...against Tampa....
    They did not really win , Tampa lost ( Bucs missed 3 FG's ) , Tampa RB avg 6 yards a carry , Tampa QB missing open receivers . Brady threw a pick , lost a fumble and was sacked three times .
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-05-2017 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    They did not really win , Tampa lost ( missed 3 FG's )
    Ha, Tampa missed at least two FGs and an extra point (!) in the Giants game last week.

Well , Cowboys are three point favorites but I would not bet against Rogers .

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    loveshiscountry

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post

How did Brady look?

...against Tampa....
    Holy $#@! dude
    Bradys last 3 games before the TB game
    32-45 307 yds 2 TDs
    25-35 378 yds 5 TDs
    30-39 447 yds 3 TDs

Niners vs Colts.

After a successful long drive by the officials, err, Colts, the Colts have to settle for a field goal. For some reason the Niners allowed the Colts to get back into field goal range on 3rd down by using a prevent defense.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Panthers are playing well. 24-10 vs. Lions in the 3rd and just recovered a fumble at the 23. Cam seems to be playing better. Practices are bringing the old Cam back. FG puts them up 27-10.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 10-08-2017 at 01:05 PM.

Anyone else watching Jacksonville's defense? they are playing like they've arrived like they are no longer the laughing stock of the AFC. Those guys are too darn fast for Pittsburgh to contain

I heard Matthew Stafford stood for the national anthem and boy he is paying dearly for it. 5 sacks and a boat load of hits and hurries.

Panthers defense is pummeling Stafford. 5th sack of the day. Glad Peppers is back.

Niners game on the line, officials ignore blatant holding of receivers by Colts defense.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Panthers need to practice 4+1 quarters so they have the drive to make it through the 4th in games. Lol. Lions coming back. 27/24.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I heard Matthew Stafford stood for the national anthem and boy he is paying dearly for it. 5 sacks and a boat load of hits and hurries.
    IIRC, throwing sporting events is a Federal crime. But if the owners and coaches have no problem with it, good for them. And if the NFL wants to commit business suicide over this, good for them.

Niners - Colts in overtime.

Are the officials punishing the Niners for starting the whole anthem mess?

Panthers hold out. Panther 27/ Lions 24

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    IIRC, throwing sporting events is a Federal crime. But if the owners and coaches have no problem with it, good for them. And if the NFL wants to commit business suicide over this, good for them.
    You do know I was making fun of the people who came out with the rumor that an under performing Raider o-line was only under performing because Derrick Carr stood for the National anthem. In reality, these guys are all fighting for their jobs and you couldn't get that many to under perform on purpose just because the quarter back out of many players stood for the national anthem.

And Raiders starting out as a disaster. Already down by 14.

Chargers actually came from behind in the 4th quarter to win a game. Beat the Giants on the road (aren't all LA Charger games basically on the road- visiting fans are greatly outnumbering Charger fans in their temporary facility). Both teams entered the game winless- Chargers had lost nine in a row.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-08-2017 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Chargers actually came from behind in the 4th quarter to win a game. Beat the Giants on the road (aren't all LA Charger games basically on the road- visiting fans are greatly outnumbering Charger fans in their temporary facility).
    And they only had to injure four wide receivers to do it.

Meanwhile, the same Bills who beat the Broncos lose to the Jets...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

Bengals not Jets. Jets beat the browns

Oh Oh, I think Aaron Rogers might have stood up for the National anthem. 2 sacks in the early 2nd quarter

Niners vs Colts.

After a successful long drive by the officials, err, Colts, the Colts have to settle for a field goal. For some reason the Niners allowed the Colts to get back into field goal range on 3rd down by using a prevent defense.
    Colts are horrible but 8 days from now ( at Tenn. ) I expect them to be 3 - 3 and in first place .

Are the officials punishing the Niners for starting the whole anthem mess?
    That is a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

Odell Beckahm broke his ankle with about four minutes left in the game. Giants were leading by two at the time. Facing possible surgery. http://www.espn.com/blog/new-york/gi...nly-gets-worse
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-08-2017 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Panthers hold out. Panther 27/ Lions 24
    That was probably the best team in the NFC they beat .

Green Bay 22 Dallas 21 . Two missed GB extra points loom large .

Stupid stupid Cowboys, i could have told them they scored too fast

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Stupid stupid Cowboys, i could have told them they scored too fast
    The Cowboys will probably be underdogs in four of the next five games . I think todays surprise was the Seachickens beating the Rams .

Ed Dickson. Panthers 2nd string TE set an NFL record today for highest average catch (5 or more passes). He had 5- 175y.

This team gives me fits though with the letting teams back in contention during 4th quarter.
    No - No - No - No

Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast