Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2017-18

Air Force & Kentucky looking good so far .

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ky misses FG 16 seconds to half , remain tied with florida .

Florida wins by 1 with a holding call moving Kentucky back 20 yards and out of FG range .

Penn St wins by two at Iowa scoring a fourth and goal touchdown on the final play of the game . They would probably be at the bottom though of todays list of most unimpressive teams Florida St , Oregon , USC , LSU , Florida and Oklahoma . This weeks sharpest ten TCU ,Georgia , Alabama , Washington ,Wash St , Oh St , South Fla , Va Tech , Louisville and Auburn.
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-23-2017 at 11:01 PM.

I'm dying here.

GA Tech did well. UT should have played better.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Colorado outscored 37 - 3 since first quarter .

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Colorado needs to score 1 touchdown to cover the over . They are going to let me down . Punt with a minute left down 4 scores . Unamerican.
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-23-2017 at 11:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Colorado outscored 37 - 3 since first quarter .
    We were close- for three quarters. Held #7 Washington to only 17 points and got the ball back with chance to tie (down 17- 10) at the end of the third quarter. Then things fell apart. Pick six and it was downhill after there. Three turnovers in the game for CU didn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    We were close- for three quarters. Held #7 Washington to only 17 points and got the ball back with chance to tie (down 17- 10) at the end of the third quarter. Then things fell apart. Pick six and it was downhill after there. Three turnovers in the game for CU didn't help.
    Yeah I thought it would be closer , I was expecting a 35-28 type of game .......

Friday Night , Miami at undefeated Duke . And USC plays at undefeated Washington State .

Sat Clemson will be tested at Virginia Tech , Hoosiers go to Penn St , Notre Dame has Miami Ohio , those look like the games to watch . I will probably be taking Washington State .

After losing by 4 at Tulane Army will face UTEP and will be looking for win number 3 . There will be no kneeling for the Anthem.

Georgia , Notre Dame and Louisville all looking the best so far today .

Troy Trojans got a little soft in the second half , shut LSU out in the first half . Of course Washington St won . Big win for Auburn today .

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good win for Troy on the road . They are the better team though so they should win .

Northern Illinois and Texas Tech hanging tough so far this evening.

I was hoping Wake would pull that game out. I had thought about going to that game, but glads I did not.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Tonight is Louisville and NC State

Upcoming games to watch , Appalachian State - New Mexico State , Duke - Virginia , Michigan St - Michigan . I like Vandy and especially Miami to cover the spread , I like the over in the Virginia game .

NC St - Louisville been a good game so far , tied 7 - 7 about 7 minutes to Half .

After a scoreless First quarter NC St 17 Louisville 10 at the Half .

NC State impressive .West Virginia hung tough today .LSU won as expected Todays big winners were Iowa State , Notre Dame , Indiana . Vandy a disappointment .

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    #3 Oklahoma upset by Iowa State.

#3 Oklahoma upset by Iowa State.
    Michigan St in control at Michigan , three minutes to half .

Michigan St one second half first down . Win anyway .

Wonder who got the most rebounds?

Western Michigan 71
    Buffalo 68

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Western Michigan 71 Buffalo 68 , seven OT's . Beemus Pierce would not be happy , he coached the 1899 Buffalo team to an undefeated season .

Big defensive effort today for Army , roll 49 - 12 over Rice .

Syracuse was 3-3 but just upset #2 Clemson 24- 27. Clemson tried a fake punt in the 4th (down by 3 with six yards to go at Syracuse 41 yard line) but failed. Missed a field goal earlier.

Washington State playing at Cal (Berkeley) tonight. Concern about the smoke from the fires near San Francisco. Oakland - LA Chargers game still on for Sunday.

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/10/1...-this-weekend/

Air Quality Index readings in Berkeley reached 187 on Wednesday. Based on the NCAA’s own regulations, if the air quality gets much worse in the Bay Area, there’s a real chance Cal and Stanford could be postponed.

From the NCAA’s website:

“Specifically, schools should consider removing sensitive athletes from outdoor practice or competition venues at an AQI over 100. At AQIs of over 150, all athletes should be closely monitored. All athletes should be removed from outdoor practice or competition venues at AQIs of 200 or above.”

Cal said Berkeley’s AQI reading Thursday morning was 155 but the school is hopeful Friday’s 7 p.m. scheduled start time will help.

“AQI numbers from smoke are highly dependent on wind direction and can change rapidly,” Cal said in a statement. “While prior data doesn’t predict the future, over the past few days, the AQI has tended to decline into the evening hours and fell into the 80s (moderate level) by 7 p.m. Wednesday.”
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-13-2017 at 08:49 PM.

Syracuse was 3-3 but just upset #2 Clemson 24- 27. Clemson tried a fake punt in the 4th (down by 3 at Syracuse 41 yard line) but failed. Missed a field goal earlier.
    Carrier Dome , That probably keeps Clemson out of the four team playoff at the end , Great game though . Syracuse were 24 point underdogs which is ridiculous .

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast