Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EXPOSED: The real creator of Bitcoin is likely the NSA as One World Currency

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    One Coin to rule them all, one coin to find them.
    One Coin to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
    Are you talking about the U.S. Dollar? That days of that one fiat coin ruling everything are numbered.

As for crypto currency there are about 20 that have gained traction last time I checked.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It facilitates the ability to unperson people who resist.
    You've got it backwards. Julian Assange's dollar accounts were all frozen. He survived off alt-coin. That is until you boy Trump flushed him out of the Ecuadorian embassy.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Are you talking about the U.S. Dollar? That days of that one fiat coin ruling everything are numbered.
    It was never a single government currency.

As for crypto currency there are about 20 that have gained traction last time I checked.
    None of them have gained any real traction but if any one does it will destroy all of the others, once it is dominant it will be governmentalized by force and used to control society.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

You've got it backwards. Julian Assange's dollar accounts were all frozen. He survived off alt-coin. That is until you boy Trump flushed him out of the Ecuadorian embassy.
    As long as the current system exists it remains an alternative but once it is the standard it is far easier to steal everything from people and lock them out.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It was never a single government currency.
    It's been the world reserve currency since WW II. You do understand the petro dollar right or do I have to explain that to you?

None of them have gained any real traction but if any one does it will destroy all of the others, once it is dominant it will be governmentalized by force and used to control society.
    It's impossible for one crypto coin to "destroy" the others.

As long as the current system exists it remains an alternative but once it is the standard it is far easier to steal everything from people and lock them out.
    And what pray tell would make the current system not exist?

Quote Originally Posted by kfarnan View Post
    I doubt a bank account is more secure than a multi sig. cold wallet. Unless you're only using paper money, they can shut you dow as well.
    Bitcoin is designed to eliminate physical money and allow total control.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

And what pray tell would make the current system not exist?
    The government, once it has a cashless alternative ready to take its place.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It's been the world reserve currency since WW II. You do understand the petro dollar right or do I have to explain that to you?
    That's not the same thing.

It's impossible for one crypto coin to "destroy" the others.
    Yes it is, once one of them has been widely adopted for commerce everybody will switch to it and abandon the others.
    If that doesn't happen government will destroy any alternatives.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The government, once it has a cashless alternative ready to take its place.
    We are already basically cashless. Our cash is based on nothing but the prestige of the U.S. government. Most transactions are electronic. That's how Julian Assange's assets got frozen in the first place. He was able to get paid from alt coin because there are people around the world willing to accept alt coin and thus there was no way to freeze his alt coin accounts. If there was some way to freeze one alt coin account someone can simply move to another.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's not the same thing.
    How exactly is it different other than in your mind?

Yes it is, once one of them has been widely adopted for commerce everybody will switch to it and abandon the others.
    If that doesn't happen government will destroy any alternatives.
    That's like saying "Once MySpace is widely adopted everybody will switch to it and abandon the others." That's true...until people abandoned MySpace for something else.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12